Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:43 pm
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

Well, I had to deal with bullies and crap like that alot in middle school, it got to the point where I could blow it off easily enough. Ugly wasn't one that I had to deal with though. That's really the only insult that gets to me, except for when my artwork is insulted. She does that alot too stare

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:49 pm
I know how being bullied feels. razz In grade five my bully was attached to me at the hip, she sat with me on the bus, she was my locker partner, sat beside me in every class, sat with me at lunch... XP I couldn't get away from her. She'd call me everything including ugly, but not annoying. No one called me annoying till about grade 9...

From what I've seen of your art, on you deviantart, I like it. 3nodding  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:55 pm

Thankee Sai. My bully (actually, I had a few, but this one in particular) Got mad at me for getting him in trouble when he pushed me off the top of a 1-story tall slide, then jumping on top of me. This was in 4th grade. It stopped in 8th, when I punched him in the face for pushing my brother to the ground. xd

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:06 pm
What is Sai, by the by? sweatdrop

I'm glad you punched him. Go Ro! biggrin  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:20 pm

I'm not completely sure what Stephen King meant it to mean, it's a saying from the Dark Tower series. It's an expression of respect, as far as I know and am concerned.

And he had it coming. He pushed my brother to the ground and stole my hat. I got up, walked to the back of the bus, and told him "If you ever touch me or my brother again, I'm gonna kick your a**." Dumbass poked me after I said that.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:24 pm
Oh, ok. Respect? No no, don't address me as such, please. If I'm to have anyone's respect, I'd prefer to genuinely earn it. <:3

He definitely had it coming. I'm very glad you punched him. *hugs* ^^  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:30 pm

*shrugs* as far a I'm concerned, you've earned it just by being nice.

And the only bad thing that resulted from that punch was that I got kicked off that bus. Eventually, I was placed back onto the bus though, so it made for some amusing conversations on the bus xd

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:35 pm
*hugs* Well... I... think you. smile

I bet. xd Seems a small price to pay, eh? Hmm. Now that I think on it, what happened to my bullies is... they eventually all became friendly acquaintances. o.O I just kept being nice to them, or questioning the reasons why they would bother bullying me if I was so lowly... and they stopped... weird. o.o My bullies were mostly verbally abusive to me though.

But I did almost strangle one guy.... he wasn't abusing me, though; it was my friend.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:37 pm

I tried that a few times, but they always just turned out to be "freinemies" where they like me one day, hate me the next. Lost a few teeth to one of those, and I almost put him in the hospital. Yeah, I used to have a lot of people who hated me. Now, I don't have any enemies that I'm aware of.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:43 pm
I dunno, my mom (a psychologist) also gave me a lot of psycho-mumbo-jumbo to tell them in order to get them off my back, so that might have helped....

I can't imagine why anyone would hate you. sad *huggles*  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:46 pm

I tend to get a bad attitude at times. It's gotten better, and I've grown a bit more withdrawn since I moved. I was also extremely short, and that gave them plenty of reasons to mess with me. Stupid screwed up pituitary gland.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:54 pm
Oh man, my dad didn't reach his final height of 5'10" till he was in his mid 30s... lol  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:57 pm

I'm 5' 8" now, but if I hadn't gone through all that medical crap about it, I probably would only have hit 5' 0". My pituitary gland is too small and doesn't secrete enough growth hormone. I had to have nightly injections for about 4 years.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:58 pm
I did the whole "slow but steady" growth thing. I never had the growth spurts, and was always among the 3-4 shortest in my class. However, I'm taller than either of my parents, and I think my height (or lack thereof wink ) rather suits me. ^_^

(I'm 5'7", on a good day, by the way.) biggrin

It's funny, though, the people who seem to think I'm going to be greatly offended by telling me I'm not short... (Are you kidding? Of COURSE I'm short! A century ago, I would have been average, but...) mrgreen  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:06 pm
A century ago I'd be a giantess woman. xd I'm almost 5'7" or 5'8" ish, it's somewhere in there. Which is a little taller than average for a girl my age, at least here. I have the big feet to match. XP I hate shoe shopping...

Ro: That would kill my soul. I *hate* needles. >.< I have so many health problems and doctors don't know why, they are always wanting to take my blood though. XP  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games