Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 761 762 763 764 765 766 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:29 pm
wakusei
^^Psycha^^
User Image
Some photos from the last 2 weeks at university

eek

I totally missed that guy behind you all the first time I saw this picture. Scared the crap out of me!
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

eek

Woah, I missed it too until you pointed it out Waku! That's... interesting.

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:58 pm
@GRM: Thanks~! whee
@Shram: Hahah, thank you! xd Be more careful next time, 'kay?
@Kerri: Joor hair is so red~! It's beautiful!
@Psycha: The background of that second picture is fantastic! o.o Quite pretty.... I do love the color of carnivals. Also... My secret is..... <_< Ah, I'll just say thanks and tell you that I have no idea. Lol.
@Tae: Nomnomnomnom. heart
@Erv: Heheh, not entirely.  

Slim95
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:00 pm
*stalks Slim*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:17 pm
@Taeryyn: Thanks a lot I did to, I used it a lot, unfortunately I dont have it any more, I traded it with a friend for a black one that well It looks more lie in between black and grey.
@Slim: Yeah its a good background, me to, It was a great carnival, It was the first time in my whole life I was on a mechanic game, dam it its just like in the movies you fell all dizy and like with nausea like you wan to throw up, and yeah after all is a secret I get it that you dont want to reveal it
@0-0Roland Deschain0-0: Yeah, it was kind of scary, they were goint to take us the picture and then suddenly from the nothing the dude came out
@wakusei: It was more sary in person becuase you never saw he coming until he grab your shoulder  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:17 pm
Slim95
@GRM: Thanks~! whee
@Shram: Hahah, thank you! xd Be more careful next time, 'kay?
@Kerri: Joor hair is so red~! It's beautiful!
@Psycha: The background of that second picture is fantastic! o.o Quite pretty.... I do love the color of carnivals. Also... My secret is..... <_< Ah, I'll just say thanks and tell you that I have no idea. Lol.
@Tae: Nomnomnomnom. heart
@Erv: Heheh, not entirely.

I am an old ATG member =]

I shall be more careful I promise =3

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:18 pm
I dont know why but I just love how the 1st picture came out, I feel profesional  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:19 pm
^^Psycha^^
@Taeryyn: Thanks a lot I did to, I used it a lot, unfortunately I dont have it any more, I traded it with a friend for a black one that well It looks more lie in between black and grey.
@Psycha: Yeah its a good background, me to, It was a great carnival, It was the first time in my whole life I was on a mechanic game, dam it its just like in the movies you fell all dizy and like with nausea like you wan to throw up, and yeah after all is a secret I get it that you dont want to reveal it
@0-0Roland Deschain0-0: Yeah, it was kind of scary, they were goint to take us the picture and then suddenly from the nothing the dude came out
@wakusei: It was more sary in person becuase you never saw he coming until he grab your shoulder

stare ...Are you... replying to YOURSELF? lol  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:21 pm
^^Psycha^^

gonk

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:23 pm
aretoo
^^Psycha^^
@Psycha: Yeah its a good background, me to, It was a great carnival, It was the first time in my whole life I was on a mechanic game, dam it its just like in the movies you fell all dizy and like with nausea like you wan to throw up, and yeah after all is a secret I get it that you dont want to reveal it

As if you never talk to yourself 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:27 pm
Shram
aretoo
^^Psycha^^

As if you never talk to yourself 3nodding

Yeah, but I'm a Gemini... it comes with the territory! lol  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:28 am
wakusei
^^Psycha^^

gonk
yeah creppy  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:30 am
aretoo
^^Psycha^^

No, I dont know what happen I guess I was daydreaming  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:30 pm
I'm feeling green today biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:55 pm
Trish the Stalker
I'm feeling green today biggrin

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hawt  

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:00 pm
NO GET AWAY XIK! SHE'S MINE! *runs away with La Belle*  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 761 762 763 764 765 766 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games