Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7641 7642 7643 7644 7645 7646 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:53 pm
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Sheer_Immortal
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Wants to shower!
i need a shower too...but i'm fine without one atm x3
roffle. I literally just got done washing my hair in the tub xD (...because I hate taking showers whilst on my period)
When I still got them I couldn't stop showering... I just imagined that people could smell it...

But now I dont get them anymore LOVES!
o.o you don't have periods anymore?? how? =o
I have no idea what it's called in englsih but I have this little peice of plastic just under the skin in my overarm, which has enough non-baby-hormones for three years, during these three years I will not get my period <3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:55 pm
Ketake 2.0
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Sheer_Immortal
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Wants to shower!
roffle. I literally just got done washing my hair in the tub xD (...because I hate taking showers whilst on my period)
When I still got them I couldn't stop showering... I just imagined that people could smell it...

I have no idea what it's called in englsih but I have this little peice of plastic just under the skin in my overarm, which has enough non-baby-hormones for three years, during these three years I will not get my period <3
WHY R WE TALKIN ABOUT PERIODS?????? god u guys r drivin me nuts  

Echo Vision

SecondBanana

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:55 pm
FangzV
I'm back! ^^
Not much happened.

Echo Vision
OMG i have 666g... i hope ill get some from this post....can i have some raaaaaaaaamen?

I have a screenshot of me with 666g.

EDIT: Hey, did I ever get my Ramen?

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:56 pm
Manji-luo
Echo Vision
OMG i have 666g... i hope ill get some from this post....can i have some raaaaaaaaamen?
*slides you a bowl*

ewwww sheer! xD lol why do you hate taking showers during that? =3
i don't mind them...although having it wash down your legs IS kinda creepy o_o;;

aww x3 *huggles and comforts ketake* shower then! x3
I wear pads, and I don't like having to deal with them an extra time each day just to shower (and yeah, what you said too). That, and they're only four days long anymore, and I can go that long without being fully clean (I go without showers for about 10 days straight when I'm out camping ^.^). Washcloth to the pits + deodorant = Sheer's shower xD  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Echo Vision

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:57 pm
SecondBanana
FangzV
I'm back! ^^
Not much happened.

Echo Vision

I have a screenshot of me with 666g.

EDIT: Hey, did I ever get my Ramen?

User Image
eek eek eek eek eek  
Echo Vision
Ketake 2.0
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Sheer_Immortal

What the...? How's that driving you nuts and what's with the caps?  

Ketake 2.0

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Echo Vision
Ketake 2.0
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Sheer_Immortal

If you don't like it, don't ever have any girlfriends, female friends, or girls around you in general. =3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:58 pm
Ketake 2.0
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Sheer_Immortal
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Wants to shower!

=o
birth control contraceptives? i don't think i've ever heard of that before o.o;;

...i need to get out more often. i've heard of those before, but i don't think i've heard of them in the patch form sweatdrop unless i'm jsut forgetting about those commercials i've seen on late night television before >.>  

Manji-luo

SecondBanana

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:58 pm
Ketake 2.0
Echo Vision
Ketake 2.0
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Sheer_Immortal

K0000ooOOOooo00000T13ZzZzZ!!!!!1111  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:59 pm
Ketake 2.0
Echo Vision
Ketake 2.0
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Sheer_Immortal

its driving me nuts because...........................idk but it is and the caps r fun  

Echo Vision

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:59 pm
I come back, and I get no "Welcome" message? crying

Sheer_Immortal
Echo Vision
Ketake 2.0
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Sheer_Immortal

If you don't like it, don't ever have any girlfriends, female friends, or girls around you in general. =3

Exactly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:00 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Echo Vision
Ketake 2.0
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Sheer_Immortal

i usually dont crying  

Echo Vision

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:00 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Manji-luo
Echo Vision
*slides you a bowl*

ewwww sheer! xD lol why do you hate taking showers during that? =3
i don't mind them...although having it wash down your legs IS kinda creepy o_o;;

aww x3 *huggles and comforts ketake* shower then! x3
I wear pads, and I don't like having to deal with them an extra time each day just to shower (and yeah, what you said too). That, and they're only four days long anymore, and I can go that long without being fully clean (I go without showers for about 10 days straight when I'm out camping ^.^). Washcloth to the pits + deodorant = Sheer's shower xD
hehe, i know exactly what you mean x3 i used to work at a summer camp a few years back...except i got into the habit of showering once every two or 3 days xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:01 pm
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Sheer_Immortal

=o
birth control contraceptives? i don't think i've ever heard of that before o.o;;

...i need to get out more often. i've heard of those before, but i don't think i've heard of them in the patch form sweatdrop unless i'm jsut forgetting about those commercials i've seen on late night television before >.>
I've seen commercials for like "the pill" in patch form...if I'm not being too personal by asking, is it high-dose? Because I'm on low-dose pills and still have my period.  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:01 pm
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Sheer_Immortal

=o

Yes birth control but I wasn't sure what that specific one was called... anyhow it's great since I cant take the pill with my migraine or I'll get a stroke.
And with the pill I got major cramps and had my period for... 8-10 days gonk  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7641 7642 7643 7644 7645 7646 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games