Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7642 7643 7644 7645 7646 7647 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:02 pm
Manji-luo
Sheer_Immortal
Manji-luo
Echo Vision
OMG i have 666g... i hope ill get some from this post....can i have some raaaaaaaaamen?
*slides you a bowl*

ewwww sheer! xD lol why do you hate taking showers during that? =3
i don't mind them...although having it wash down your legs IS kinda creepy o_o;;

aww x3 *huggles and comforts ketake* shower then! x3
I wear pads, and I don't like having to deal with them an extra time each day just to shower (and yeah, what you said too). That, and they're only four days long anymore, and I can go that long without being fully clean (I go without showers for about 10 days straight when I'm out camping ^.^). Washcloth to the pits + deodorant = Sheer's shower xD
hehe, i know exactly what you mean x3 i used to work at a summer camp a few years back...except i got into the habit of showering once every two or 3 days xD
I camp primitive. No showers, no toilets, no running water period =3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:03 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Sheer_Immortal
roffle. I literally just got done washing my hair in the tub xD (...because I hate taking showers whilst on my period)
When I still got them I couldn't stop showering... I just imagined that people could smell it...

But now I dont get them anymore LOVES!
o.o you don't have periods anymore?? how? =o
I have no idea what it's called in englsih but I have this little peice of plastic just under the skin in my overarm, which has enough non-baby-hormones for three years, during these three years I will not get my period <3
=o
birth control contraceptives? i don't think i've ever heard of that before o.o;;

...i need to get out more often. i've heard of those before, but i don't think i've heard of them in the patch form sweatdrop unless i'm jsut forgetting about those commercials i've seen on late night television before >.>
I've seen commercials for like "the pill" in patch form...if I'm not being too personal by asking, is it high-dose? Because I'm on low-dose pills and still have my period.
It's not a patch it's inside your arm Im not even sure if you guys have it over there. I have no clue what so ever but I've heard that it's good for people that can't take the pill for various reasons... that's why I got it...
It's inserted with a syringe and all and it has to be cut out of the arm after the three years...  

Ketake 2.0

Echo Vision

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:04 pm
Ketake 2.0
Sheer_Immortal
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Manji-luo
I have no idea what it's called in englsih but I have this little peice of plastic just under the skin in my overarm, which has enough non-baby-hormones for three years, during these three years I will not get my period <3
=o
birth control contraceptives? i don't think i've ever heard of that before o.o;;

...i need to get out more often. i've heard of those before, but i don't think i've heard of them in the patch form sweatdrop unless i'm jsut forgetting about those commercials i've seen on late night television before >.>
I've seen commercials for like "the pill" in patch form...if I'm not being too personal by asking, is it high-dose? Because I'm on low-dose pills and still have my period.
It's not a patch it's inside your arm Im not even sure if you guys have it over there. I have no clue what so ever but I've heard that it's good for people that can't take the pill for various reasons... that's why I got it...
It's inserted with a syringe and all and it has to be cut out of the arm after the three years...
...ow  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:05 pm
Ketake 2.0
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Sheer_Immortal
roffle. I literally just got done washing my hair in the tub xD (...because I hate taking showers whilst on my period)
When I still got them I couldn't stop showering... I just imagined that people could smell it...

But now I dont get them anymore LOVES!
=o

Yes birth control but I wasn't sure what that specific one was called... anyhow it's great since I cant take the pill with my migraine or I'll get a stroke.
And with the pill I got major cramps and had my period for... 8-10 days gonk
ewwww Dx that stinks =/

..inserted with a syringe? o.o that's some high-quality birth control!!! xD what do you get it from the black market or something? xP  

Manji-luo

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:06 pm
Manji-luo
Sheer_Immortal
Manji-luo
Echo Vision
OMG i have 666g... i hope ill get some from this post....can i have some raaaaaaaaamen?
*slides you a bowl*

i don't mind them...although having it wash down your legs IS kinda creepy o_o;;

I wear pads, and I don't like having to deal with them an extra time each day just to shower (and yeah, what you said too). That, and they're only four days long anymore, and I can go that long without being fully clean (I go without showers for about 10 days straight when I'm out camping ^.^). Washcloth to the pits + deodorant = Sheer's shower xD
hehe, i know exactly what you mean x3 i used to work at a summer camp a few years back...except i got into the habit of showering once every two or 3 days xD
I cant shower everyday my skin hates it and some in my class goes eew when I say I dont shower everyday... I so dont get those people...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:08 pm
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Manji-luo
=o

Yes birth control but I wasn't sure what that specific one was called... anyhow it's great since I cant take the pill with my migraine or I'll get a stroke.
And with the pill I got major cramps and had my period for... 8-10 days gonk
ewwww Dx that stinks =/

..inserted with a syringe? o.o that's some high-quality birth control!!! xD what do you get it from the black market or something? xP
and the syringe was so big thank god I got a local anaesthetic or I would have died...
No at least 5 girls in my class have it... it's just to go to the youth centre and discuss which one of all the different kinds that suits my life style and medical condition best... I've been on brith control since I was 13...

Edit sorry for the double post .__.''  

Ketake 2.0

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:08 pm
Ketake 2.0
Manji-luo
Sheer_Immortal
Manji-luo
Echo Vision
*slides you a bowl*

I cant shower everyday my skin hates it and some in my class goes eew when I say I dont shower everyday... I so dont get those people...
i can go for two days without showering, but after that i feel really really dirty and grimey with the oil from my skin xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:12 pm
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Manji-luo
Sheer_Immortal
Manji-luo
Echo Vision
*slides you a bowl*

i can go for two days without showering, but after that i feel really really dirty and grimey with the oil from my skin xD
It's not my skin it's more my hair... my hair gets really oily after 2-3 days, especially my bangs, unless I get dirty or smelly I dont feel the need to wash my bod but I do it anyway to not be... disgusting...  

Ketake 2.0

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:14 pm
Ketake 2.0
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Manji-luo
Sheer_Immortal
It's not my skin it's more my hair... my hair gets really oily after 2-3 days, especially my bangs, unless I get dirty or smelly I dont feel the need to wash my bod but I do it anyway to not be... disgusting...
Same here ^.^ Except I usually shower twice a day during the summer just to rinse the sweat off...I hate being sweaty sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:17 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Ketake 2.0
Manji-luo
Ketake 2.0
Manji-luo
Sheer_Immortal
Same here ^.^ Except I usually shower twice a day during the summer just to rinse the sweat off...I hate being sweaty sweatdrop
If I showerd twice a day my hair would never dry and my skin would fall of xd  

Ketake 2.0

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:17 pm
*walks in* Ehhh okay.... eek *walks out*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:18 pm
Manji, can I have my ramen now?
I asked an hour ago and you only started cooking. Never gave me it.

>.< Gimme my ramen  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:18 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
*walks in* Ehhh okay.... eek *walks out*
*drags back in*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:20 pm
Hehe, I think our girl-talk scared off Than and the other boys xD

Ketake - My brother has a water sensitivity, too (assuming that's what yours is). That's, like, the one allergy in my family that I don't have rofl  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:24 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Hehe, I think our girl-talk scared off Than and the other boys xD

Ketake - My brother has a water sensitivity, too (assuming that's what yours is). That's, like, the one allergy in my family that I don't have rofl
He Should be used to it by know...
Im not sure what it is just that my skin get's really dry if I shower too often...
I haven't found anything Im allergic to, Im a bit oversenstive to bumble bees but that's all  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7642 7643 7644 7645 7646 7647 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games