Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7661 7662 7663 7664 7665 7666 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:03 pm
Angie moo
Damn you people! Stay out of my dreams! *shakes her fist at everyone* whee
you dreamt about me??? =D

~ heart ~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:06 pm
MANJI!
HI!
*hugs*

201st post!
I made to to 200 but 200th not here. ><  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:06 pm
dreams are for the feeble minded.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:08 pm
61 gold ><
DANGIT!
I shouldn't donate all my gold.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:18 pm
FangzV
61 gold ><
DANGIT!
yeah, that's the thing:
if everyone donated to everyone's quest, the all-inclusive 'everyone' would be much happier.

however, not everyone would never get to the quests they'd want.
also: the key word to the statements starting with "If everyone donated 1009807630-5rphqi4uy <--(big number)" is the first word: "IF"

they say "IF" and make it sound very easy, but not a whole lot of people do that. You're very kind for actually donating to them, but you gotta cut it out and raise money for yourself sometime, too. all the people you see around here with expensive items and awesome-looking avatars didn't get that way from donating all their gold to beggars that are too lazy to work towards their own goals. part of the satisfaction of completing a goal IS knowing the fact that you earned it all by yourself, not had it handed to you like some two-year-old asking his father for a lollipop.

it's a harsh and cruel reality, but that's the darn truth. you gotta earn it somewhere.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:22 pm
Manji-luo
FangzV
61 gold ><
DANGIT!
yeah, that's the thing:
if everyone donated to everyone's quest, the all-inclusive 'everyone' would be much happier.

also: the key word to the statements starting with "If everyone donated 1009807630-5rphqi4uy <--(big number)" is the first word: "IF"

they say "IF" and make it sound very easy, but not a whole lot of people do that. You're very kind for actually donating to them, but you gotta cut it out and raise money for yourself sometime, too. all the people you see around here with expensive items and awesome-looking avatars didn't get that way from donating all their gold to beggars that are too lazy to work towards their own goals. part of the satisfaction of completing a goal IS knowing the fact that you earned it all by yourself, not had it handed to you like some two-year-old asking his father for a lollipop.

it's a harsh and cruel reality, but that's the darn truth. you gotta earn it somewhere.

I didn't donate to a quest.
I didn't even donate through trade.

I'm gonna still be here, but I'm going to Jigsaw.
For location + pass, just message me

EDIt: Nvm jigsaw. Not that much gold.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:28 pm
FangzV
Manji-luo
FangzV
61 gold ><
DANGIT!
yeah, that's the thing:

i might join you, depending on how bored i get xP  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:30 pm
Manji-luo
FangzV
Manji-luo
FangzV
61 gold ><
DANGIT!
yeah, that's the thing:

Maybe I'll try the room again.
The games have a habit of screwing me over, so I closed the window

EDIT: Wait, you didn't even bother to ASK what I did with the gold?  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:32 pm
SecondBanana
Angie moo
Damn you people! Stay out of my dreams! *shakes her fist at everyone* whee

Keep your dreams out of my dreams which I dream when Im dreaming! xD
Alright I will!

@Manjy Yes I did I dreamt of all the people I know in this guild! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:33 pm
FangzV
Manji-luo
FangzV
Manji-luo
FangzV
61 gold ><
DANGIT!
yeah, that's the thing:

no, i didn't. you said you shouldn't donate all your gold and gave that "frustrated" emoticon, so i just assumed you had donated a good portion of the gold you were earning to other people sweatdrop

@ angie, hehe, coooool! x3  

Manji-luo

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:36 pm
Manji-luo
FangzV
Manji-luo
FangzV
Manji-luo
FangzV
61 gold ><
DANGIT!
yeah, that's the thing:

no, i didn't. you said you shouldn't donate all your gold and gave that "frustrated" emoticon, so i just assumed you had donated a good portion of the gold you were earning to other people sweatdrop

Yeah but, you don't wanna know what I donated to?
I didn't donate to a quest and you don't wanna know what I donated to?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:40 pm
FangzV
Manji-luo
FangzV
Manji-luo
FangzV

Yeah but, you don't wanna know what I donated to?
I didn't donate to a quest and you don't wanna know what I donated to?
rolleyes "Don't ask, don't tell."
if you really want to let me know, then by all means, spill the beans. but it personally doesn't really affect me much at all by not knowing it xP  

Manji-luo

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:43 pm
I'm getting kinda lonley in the puzzle room crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:50 pm
FangzV
I'm getting kinda lonley in the puzzle room crying
and my PMs aren't dying down at all >.>;;;  

Manji-luo

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:52 pm
Anyone wanna join in the room.
It's boring. Nobody's there. >.<  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7661 7662 7663 7664 7665 7666 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games