Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 766 767 768 769 770 771 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:27 pm
Gir778
pixyseshy
Gir778
pixyseshy
^Didn't read the page before this one
>''I didn't read that page, I read significant things and that didn't seem so''
So what?

to be significant, in that text I just have a bunch of windows up and don't feel like typing, its meant that I read things I think to be inportant and that didn't seem to be, bad word usage on my part
Don't sweat it...I do that too, that's why I don't even bother to go inside the Chatterbox^^

chatterbox pisses me off pointless conversations and people saying k thx lurves ya dawg, srsy ytmnd it's like they try to be confusing

Yeah....I think that is why parents in my area think that im conversations are in code or something. It's pretty funny seeing them walk around and trying to figure out what 'ur, ttyt, brb, and bbl' means. I actualy started cracking up when there was a whole scool assembly on how the way people type in im conversations should be banned and replaced with fully thought out sentences.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:35 pm
pixyseshy
Gir778
pixyseshy
Gir778
pixyseshy
^Didn't read the page before this one
>''I didn't read that page, I read significant things and that didn't seem so''
So what?

to be significant, in that text I just have a bunch of windows up and don't feel like typing, its meant that I read things I think to be inportant and that didn't seem to be, bad word usage on my part
Don't sweat it...I do that too, that's why I don't even bother to go inside the Chatterbox^^

chatterbox pisses me off pointless conversations and people saying k thx lurves ya dawg, srsy ytmnd it's like they try to be confusing

Yeah....I think that is why parents in my area think that im conversations are in code or something. It's pretty funny seeing them walk around and trying to figure out what 'ur, ttyt, brb, and bbl' means. I actualy started cracking up when there was a whole scool assembly on how the way people type in im conversations should be banned and replaced with fully thought out sentences.

are you serious? Haha the teachers at my school are terrified of the students, like once there were these two girls who got into a fight and one was really drugged up and pulled out a big piece of glass and slashed the other girl with it then went after the school cop (trying to get her gun)  

The Leninator!

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:38 pm
That must have been funny to see. I'm forced to go to a Catholic school even though I break all of the rules. Your lucky that the teachers are afraid of you guys, our teachers try to be oour friends*shivers*it is really disturbing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:41 pm
some of our teachers do but no one is their friends, in our mentality they are the enemy like one teacher was new and told us to go into the hall if we wanted to finish our conversations and a bunch of people went into the hall  

The Leninator!

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:42 pm
Heheheh....they must reeeaaally enjoy having you around(sarcasm)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:52 pm
We have two kinds of teachers....

Sit down, shut up, finish the work or be punished....
OR
I don't give a damn, at least LOOK at pages 113 and 114. Okay, you can talk now.  

EthanDSoiree

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:54 pm
Eww....eww..eww...eww...Why are we talking about school and teachers!?
Oh yeah me sweatdrop No more talk about teachers we already have a pervert band teacher who I hope gets fired. No more teacher talk please.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:00 pm
^Is changing topic.  

EthanDSoiree

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:04 pm
^is making me wonder why he now has a book  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:06 pm
My queen ninja is above  

Rage Shinobi

EthanDSoiree

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:07 pm
^is about to get an answer....

I got it cheap on the marketplace, and I wanted something to hold while I struggled to get my AOS.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:08 pm
Rage: Is making me laugh
Ethan:Ok then^^
me: Agh gonk  

pixyseshy

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:13 pm
^ Has an awesome avitar.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:15 pm
^has a thing for sailor moon  

velvetchiharu

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:24 pm
^Has a TV for a head.
>Now why am I going to be a Ninja Queen?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 766 767 768 769 770 771 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games