Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7697 7698 7699 7700 7701 7702 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:19 am
TheBlueWarrior
Sakura-Kyoukan
TheBlueWarrior
Sakura-Kyoukan
TheBlueWarrior
Lol, thats why I'm not doing any of this. xd

Drags you to AEKEA.... now start pumping slave!!!

hey blue do you play poxnora? it's kinda like MTG mixed with chess-like-strategy

Nope. It's the idea of strategy that makes me not want to.

Hahaha i would rather play regular TCG's too but i've got no one here to play with. so...

xd I got a friend playing Flyff right now. I'm kinda done with it though because I lost an awesome quest sword. >.>

I can never play those Free RPGs for very long cause my work computers get cleared every month or so. =(  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:22 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
TheBlueWarrior
Sakura-Kyoukan
TheBlueWarrior
Sakura-Kyoukan
TheBlueWarrior
Lol, thats why I'm not doing any of this. xd

Drags you to AEKEA.... now start pumping slave!!!

hey blue do you play poxnora? it's kinda like MTG mixed with chess-like-strategy

Hahaha i would rather play regular TCG's too but i've got no one here to play with. so...

xd I got a friend playing Flyff right now. I'm kinda done with it though because I lost an awesome quest sword. >.>

I can never play those Free RPGs for very long cause my work computers get cleared every month or so. =(

That sucks. I usually play console games. Metroid Prime 3 is going to be out soon. A real reason to own the Wii.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:27 am
TheBlueWarrior
Sakura-Kyoukan
TheBlueWarrior
Sakura-Kyoukan
TheBlueWarrior

That sucks. I usually play console games. Metroid Prime 3 is going to be out soon. A real reason to own the Wii.

Yes! i downloaded super metroid just a couple days ago. And i've got Persona 3 i've been working on as well as my usual WoWage. But dont forget about the new SSBM for the wii as well. I'm still waiting for some decent online play from wii... they are starting to piss me off about that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:30 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
TheBlueWarrior
Sakura-Kyoukan
TheBlueWarrior
Sakura-Kyoukan
TheBlueWarrior

Yes! i downloaded super metroid just a couple days ago. And i've got Persona 3 i've been working on as well as my usual WoWage. But dont forget about the new SSBM for the wii as well. I'm still waiting for some decent online play from wii... they are starting to piss me off about that.

I heard strikers was pretty good. MP3 has so far gotten over 9.5 from the websites I looked at. And yeah, Smash bros. FTW! I love that game.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:35 am
TheBlueWarrior
Sakura-Kyoukan
TheBlueWarrior
Sakura-Kyoukan
TheBlueWarrior

I heard strikers was pretty good. MP3 has so far gotten over 9.5 from the websites I looked at. And yeah, Smash bros. FTW! I love that game.

Yea i loved the old soccer game, i'm not sure how the handling on this new one is gonna work but if it's getting such good scores i might have to look into it once i get some money. Man i remember playing soccer on my 64 till my thumb bled... 3 hours just for one game. hehehe.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:39 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
TheBlueWarrior
Sakura-Kyoukan
TheBlueWarrior
Sakura-Kyoukan
TheBlueWarrior

Yea i loved the old soccer game, i'm not sure how the handling on this new one is gonna work but if it's getting such good scores i might have to look into it once i get some money. Man i remember playing soccer on my 64 till my thumb bled... 3 hours just for one game. hehehe.

Lol, only half a hour of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 gives me bad gamers thumb. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:43 am
TheBlueWarrior
Sakura-Kyoukan
TheBlueWarrior
Sakura-Kyoukan
TheBlueWarrior

Seriously thou, what's taking nintendo so long to bring out mario tennis on the wii... I would buy that even if i didnt have any money. I've already maxed out my ranking on the Wii sports tennis. And i've got the sore shoulder to prove it. Do you think they are ever going to come out with some network games? It's gonna suck if i have to actually make RL friends to play against someone real on my Wii.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:47 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
TheBlueWarrior
Sakura-Kyoukan
TheBlueWarrior
Sakura-Kyoukan
TheBlueWarrior

Seriously thou, what's taking nintendo so long to bring out mario tennis on the wii... I would buy that even if i didnt have any money. I've already maxed out my ranking on the Wii sports tennis. And i've got the sore shoulder to prove it. Do you think they are ever going to come out with some network games? It's gonna suck if i have to actually make RL friends to play against someone real on my Wii.

Ummm, not sure. Nintendo does seem to be getting into the internet realm though, so who knows.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:48 am
KetKet has live action hentai and is going to watch it!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:51 am
Ketake 2.0

o.o Live... action?  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:52 am
Ketake 2.0
*pokes ketket*

share?

*pokes pokes Pok...squishy*
eek  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:53 am
Than has seen the first ep and he says theres tentacles in it xd

Sakura you can find it on boxtorrent...  

Ketake 2.0

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:57 am
Ketake 2.0

-_- must find... i usually pass up the hentai... but i'm always checking the liveaction... i'd be shocked if i missed one.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:58 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
Ketake 2.0

-_- must find... i usually pass up the hentai... but i'm always checking the liveaction... i'd be shocked if i missed one.
Think it's called La Blue Girl...  

Ketake 2.0

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:00 am
Ketake 2.0
Sakura-Kyoukan
Ketake 2.0

Think it's called La Blue Girl...

Ohhh man that's a classic. Was a trilogy too i think. I might already have it, but i'm downloading again anyway Muahahaha.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7697 7698 7699 7700 7701 7702 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games