Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
~~~Elfish Santa BANana SQUEe LoliChristmas-asticular BUNK~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

There Will Be No Poll
  Ever
View Results

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:17 pm
I tried to get a job with Borders but they're a bunch of hobags. Didn't think about that other one...that also starts with a b...hmmm. And there are a few used bookstores downtown.

But the job I haz now is actually pretty easy. I just stand around and give free samples of amazing bread to people. And toast and butter it first. And talk to them with the hopes that they'll buy it. Which they often do. But the job I had BEFORE that but AFTER the really easy job where I did nothing was madness.

And it was definitely not Sparta.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:46 pm
The bookstore ish full D: Only jobs now are in food service boo xd I'm gonna wait till next semester to work biggrin And I wish I could work in a book store crying Sounds fun gonk

And ooo free samples biggrin Mah friend does that at Walmart hehe. They change her products every time though =o  

churrlo

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:30 pm
Nowadays finding a job can be challenging to say the least.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:57 pm
angel_half82

over qualification ftw  

Iconised Ghost

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:45 pm
Iconised Ghost
angel_half82

over qualification ftw

That is the biggest cop out an employer can give to an applicant too. "Oh well your over qualified" means "I don't want you to take my job in six months."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:01 pm
angel_half82
Iconised Ghost
angel_half82

over qualification ftw

That is the biggest cop out an employer can give to an applicant too. "Oh well your over qualified" means "I don't want you to take my job in six months."

Mmmhmm, and "your qualifications mean you are high up on the pay scale, aaand i dont want to pay you that much". At the end of the year i'll be half way through my masters, hopefulyl be a published researcher with 4 years uni under my belt...and i want a retail casual xmas position selling s**t xd its not going to happen. I could always not tell them though. But i work hard, i wanna tell people  

Iconised Ghost

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:13 pm
I hate that s**t D: I need a jobs >.< Idk where to work though gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:18 pm
churrlo
I hate that s**t D: I need a jobs >.< Idk where to work though gonk

ya and the good jobs rely on networking emo someone just cut me a break soon please...  

Iconised Ghost

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:32 pm
*cuts a break* biggrin TU ERES PIRATA D<  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:45 pm
churrlo
*cuts a break* biggrin TU ERES PIRATA D<

thanks mrgreen who are you calling a pirana? gonk

Ich bin ein Pirat pirate  

Iconised Ghost

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:37 pm
Pirana?! xd Pirate yo's D:< I'm stresssssed X_X Boo test!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:55 pm
churrlo
Pirana?! xd Pirate yo's D:< I'm stresssssed X_X Boo test!

i actually prefer tests to assignments  

Iconised Ghost

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:18 pm
We don't have assignments though. Just 4 tests and 4 quizzes. D: So it's worth a lot of my grade!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:29 pm
churrlo
We don't have assignments though. Just 4 tests and 4 quizzes. D: So it's worth a lot of my grade!

ugh i hate that. I have one assignment per paper. And they're worth 50%. Dont ******** it up xd  

Iconised Ghost

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:22 pm
I think my test went well ^_^ It wasn't as hard for all the effort I put into it gonk Why are we the only ones here? xd *clings to you* T.T  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games