Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adie05

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:14 am
Heehee! my current avi is a disaster xd

wow, wish my mom or someone i know is working or living in japan, that way, i can go with them biggrin

you're welcome air heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:27 am
User ImageFeed us
why would you want to go to japan? its far 3nodding
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Adie05

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:47 am
eheh coz... anime is there, japanese are there xd , manga is there, and lots of great things are there!
it's been my dream since i was in gradeschool hahaha!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:13 am
@adie your current avi is interesting the Eskimo hood makes me think of you being eaten alive by the snake and I would like to go to Japan as well, but as a visit, not to live there

@lilith don't you have any things from last years Christmas?  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Yhana

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:18 pm
i get tired of my avi very easily nowadays sad  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:03 am
Airashii Kasumi
@lilith don't you have any things from last years Christmas?
User ImageFeed us

no i dont have anything from last Christmas since i joined gaia last January blaugh
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Adie05

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:27 am
Hehe.. we seem to have joined just after an event.
i joined gaia i was clueless of the event thingamagigs of holloween. I had a better grasp of the events things when Christmas came. plus, I joined gaia but didn't really played that much at first xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:46 am
Hehe, you just can't seem to settle on a look for your avi can ya Adie smile Thanks for the bracelet by the way heart now I'm just about done with my Christmas avi. I tried to make a Christmas-y looking avi without tying myself down to Christmas items, so I could mix and match them later on to make other outfits. (Sorry to blather on about my own avi in your thread, I'm just rather excited at the moment blaugh )  

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:41 am
@lilith really? I thought you were older than that, maybe its because i talk to you all the time

@adie you seem to have to many choices as far as your avatar goes, selling some of that may make it easier for you to stick in an outfit longer than 12 hours. and i joined right before last years Halloween event started, just to set the record straight  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:35 am
Airashii Kasumi
@lilith really? I thought you were older than that, maybe its because i talk to you all the time
User ImageFeed us

well my first account was january but it got hacked and i had to make this one, this account was made in between march and may but i can't remember
User Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Adie05

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:59 am
Kogane-Maru
Hehe, you just can't seem to settle on a look for your avi can ya Adie smile Thanks for the bracelet by the way heart now I'm just about done with my Christmas avi. I tried to make a Christmas-y looking avi without tying myself down to Christmas items, so I could mix and match them later on to make other outfits. (Sorry to blather on about my own avi in your thread, I'm just rather excited at the moment blaugh )

yeah.. i just can't find the right look after my little elven look. gah, i so want to revert back to it but I can't coz of the darn problem with my urn. crying and my death whisper has a long way to go before it get its full evolution.

reds and greens and white makes christmasy look biggrin
and you're welcome ^___^

@Air~
nuuuu i can't sell them crying they're my pretties ~~~ plus most of them are gifts, donations and from friends. hehehe I still even got koro-chan's donation to me ... the flower bands for feet. biggrin
but primarily, my problem is i'm way too picky. hahaha!
oh~ before Halloween ? then you joined before November?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:32 am
*runs around screaming*
Squeeeee! I'm a newbie! I'm a newbie!
Donate to meeeh!
Squeeeeeeeeeeee!

Adie05

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:52 am
Adie05
*runs around screaming*
Squeeeee! I'm a newbie! I'm a newbie!
Donate to meeeh!
Squeeeeeeeeeeee!

Just for that, I'm gonna send ya a donation~ xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:54 am
Except that I can't because trades are down. Laa-AAAA-aame.  

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:56 am
rofl
i brought the talk from kiwi's thread into here ehehhee~
i guess it works mrgreen

heheh kogane~ it's the thought that counts blaugh  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games