Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:34 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
||S-Rank|Yellow Bladed Grass||
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image He looked over at the voice he heard. "Hi there." He said with a smile since he felt kind of awkward appearing in front of her without knowing. User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:41 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

"...My names Shoko." Stopping in front of him Shoko smlies her hands behind her back she looks down a little nervously fixing her bangs that fall in front of her eyes. "Who are you?" It is almost like this man appeared out of some chance fate, right when Shoko was ready to give up and just disappear back into the darkness. Now someone to talk to renewed energy she has a smile on her face and is curious to know who this handsome man that appear magically before her is.

Eris5

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:55 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image "Hi, im Erick." He said with a smile, but he had a slight embarrassed laugh. "You seem kind of shy in a way." He stated after seeing how she was reacting. User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:01 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

"Good to meet you Erick." looking Erick in the eyes, Shoko can't help but to be amazed as to how sure he seems. "...im only a little shy." Shoko raises her hand and places it on his shoulder. The mouth in her palm opening as she lifts her hand away the tongue tries to take a lick at Ericks shoulder. The tongue retracts back into the mouth in the palm of her hand. Smiling and chuckling slightly Shoko just can't seem to keep a secret.

Eris5

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:07 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image "Uhhhh....did a tongue just come out of your palm...or was it just me?" He asked, though he already knew. "So a little shy then?" He asked trying to change the conversation away from her hands. User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:14 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

"Do you really think i'm shy?" Shoko smiles a tiny glint in her eye may be seen as she bites her lower lip slightly and turns away from Erick. Taking a couple steps towards the water of the spring. She kneels down in the water and cleans off her face wetting her shoulders and back slightly to give herself an impromptu bathing. While cleaning herself off she speaks still to Erick. "Every shinobi has their secret...Your a grass ninja there is no doubt about that. I feel safe around you, for some reason, even though I've never met you." Shoko leaves alone the conversation about her hands and her bloodlines, it is something that she may be able to explain someday later.

Eris5

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:21 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image Erick walked up to her but to her left side giving her some privacy in a way but then was in a crouch position to match her height level. "I see...so you feel safe then even though you don't know me....now thats a legit feeling, i have to admit." He said as he was looking towards the water but then looked at her. User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:27 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

"Well your down to earth enough. Thats usually a trait I can decipher from anybody." Shoko smiles looking up at Erick slightly as she wets her hair and pulls its back and out of her face and eyes. Shoko sort of forgot that she is wearing a white t-shirt and that wetting it would make her body very visible. She needed to bathe yes, but now she is in an equally as embarrassing a situation: hopefully Erick just doesn't notice.

Eris5

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:29 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image Erick couldn't help but look at her and saw that her white shirt was wet. He quickly turned back to the lake after seeing what he did. "Forgetting something huh?" He said hinting her about her shirt. User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:32 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

Closing her eyes Shoko has been caught. Like a fool she doesn't know how to recover. "Yup." turning bright tomato red she crosses her arms around her chest and covers up as best she can. "I'm sorry." She sits on a piece of grass near the water. Scared and unable to move.

Eris5

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:37 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image "Whats wrong?" He said with a smile. "You don't have to be that protective...cause i like you...." His eyes widened. Damn...did i really just expose that this early!? He thought. User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:50 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

well that was sudden. Shoko thinks to herself. Then shrugs. "you barely know me." Looking to Erick with a raised eyebrow, she is unsure but the whole of her is telling her that this man is not a liar and what he says is genuine.

Eris5

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:53 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image "To be honest..i feel right around you...if you understand that...thats just how i feel around you." He said with a smile. User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:01 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

Looking at Erick for an extended period of time Shoko just stops in her tracks. It seems in a very short time she has greatly effected this person so this much. Giving him a peck of a kiss on the cheek she smiles . "Thanks Erick." Smiling wide Shoko just stops to enjoy this moment.

Eris5

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:10 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image He turned red. He then turned to her and looked at her. "So then your cool with it?" He said as he leaned in and kissed her cheek. User Image

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces