Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply β˜† Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Jman05

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:10 pm
fiziali
Looking at Jman with confusion, she follows him back to their table. "Not broken? How can it not be broken?...when I touched it, it seemed to be broken in at least two places!", she exclaimed.
Sitting abruptly, she looked at Jman expectantly, waiting for his reply, thinking to herself, "He does not trust me. But why should he? We've only just met, but if he doesn't let me heal his arm, he may never have use of it again. Then again, he seemed pretty sincere about it when he said he would have use of it again in a few hours. I suppose I'll just have to see."

(Thanks for the explanation) smile

He looks over at Fitzali with a sincere look in his eyes. "If that demon had gotten a chance to break my arm he would have he just got it with alot of dark matter, and unfortunatly its not something that is easily extracted and hitting in the right place can kill someone." chuckles to himself and still with a slight laugh continues "lucky me I managed to dodge enough."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:11 pm
Smiling at Jman, relief in her eyes, she nodded, "Ok, I think I understand now. There was so much dust flying around during the battle, I really could not see anything that was going on. It was only when you emerged, victorious that I knew you were safe, but I also noted that you were injured."
She looked at Jman with curiosity then, "What was that all about then? And how did you know the demon was waiting outside for you? Oh, never mind, I know it's none of my business. Forgive me if it seems I'm prying into your personal life."
Jumping up, she exclaimed, "Oh, excuse me a moment please!" Turning for the door, she walked outside. Sure enough, her creature friends were still there, waiting. She had forgotten about them in the confusion over Jman's arm.
She walked over to Falschion, and gently placing her hand on his head, she knelt before him, lowering only one knee to the ground, the other leg bent at the knee, her foot resting upon the ground. She now lifted her other hand to the wolf, and rubbing her hands through the fur on the scruff of his neck, she gently soothed, "Thank you, my friend, for coming to my aid. I know you did not get a taste of the battle, but at least we still emerged, victorious. You may go home now, my friend. Bending her head forward, she gently kissed the wolf on it's forehead, then stood up and waved her hand in a gesture to indicate dismissal. The wolf ran off into the night.
Turning her attention now to Falcor, she reached up to the bird and the hawk flew down from the branch it was perched on, and landed on her left wrist, carefully winding his claws around so as not to hurt her. Lifting her right hand, she gently smoothed the feathers from his neck down to the tip of his wing. Smiling, she said, "I thank thee, Falcor, for responding to my call for aid. Though you did not get a taste of the blood of the enemy, we still emerged victorious. A foul taste it surely would have been anyways. I am truly grateful for your loyalty to me. You are free to return to your nest now." With the last words she'd spoken, she lifted her hand up, and the hawk ascended into the air and flew into the night. Fiziali watched until the bird had disappeared from view, then turned to go back into the bar. Returning to the table she and Jman shared, she took her seat, then turned to Jman, "I'm very sorry. It was necessary for me to see to my friends, Falschion and Valcor. Loyal as they are, they would have sat there the entire night waiting for me. I had to let them know it's ok to leave." She giggled, thinking it made her sound like their guardian, when it was they who actually guarded her.

fiziali

robinkrips

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:18 am
Jinn walked in. She looked straight forward as she headed over to the bar. 'A black cream soda please.' she said as sitting in a doll like position.
Her eyes scanning the room and smiling to whoever crossed her stare.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:29 am
Fiziali smiled back at jinnkitten. "Hello, how are you doing this evening", she said, just to make conversation. Fiziali and Jman were sitting at a table near jinnkitten.  

fiziali

Bartek_4

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:01 pm
i walk in to tha bar and there he was standin up on a bucket tryin to stick it
it was a big smelly farm llama dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:07 pm
domokun mrgreen  

Bartek_4

fiziali

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:40 pm
((Sorry, Bartek_4 but you lost me? What in the world are you talking about?))  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:28 am
Jinn responded Fiziali with a smile 'I'm doing fine and how about you?'
her hand slowly petting her plushie.  

robinkrips

fiziali

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:55 pm
Fiziali responded to jinnkitten, "I'm doing just great, thank you!". Standing, Fiziali curtseyed before jinnkitten. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance. My name's Fiziali, and this is Jman", she said, gesturing to where Jman sat.

Jman appeared to be lost in thought once again. She didn't want to disturb him, so she motioned for jinnkitten to have a seat near her, at the next table over. They could talk then without talking over Jman's head.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:22 pm
(sorry I started to reply and I can't even remember what happened but I forgot to make one here.) Snaping out of his trance as Fitzali mentions him. he relizes that he had been starteing once again at a blank wall... "Oh sorry I sometimes zone out like that." pauses to regather his toughts "It's a habit that im trying to break." turns to look at the new comer his right arm following limply as he massages his sholder with his left hand. From his arm it almost seems as if there is a black slime that is draining from his fingertips but vaporizeing befor it can hit the ground. Hirasuma Is just sitting on Jman's sholder crooning to his self.  

Jman05

fiziali

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:03 pm
((Hehe, I guess you've been really busy lately, because you haven't been doing a lot of posting here or at the new guild. I can relate))

Fiziali nods at Jman, understanding him. She had done the same after her parent's had died, but had finally broken the habit of zoning out while in the company of others, though it still tended to happen when she was alone, just as when Jman had come over to her table earlier in the evening.

"Welcome back", she teased, smiling playfully at Jman, trying to lighten the mood. After all, he had just come out victorious in that fight against the demon, but not without injury, so it wasn't surprising to see him in this dark mood. She didn't bother to explain what had happened to jinnkitten, as she didn't want to dampen her already playful attempt to brighten Jman up again.

She had noticed the pained expression on his face when he moved his arm, and was intrigued by the dark coloring that dripped from his fingertips, vaporizing into thin air before hitting the ground. What sort of matter is this?, she thought to herself. It was surely not of this world, for she had seen all that there was to see here.

She began to ponder where Jman was from, as she knew then that he was not from around here, though he had said as much earlier that evening. She had just taken that to mean he was not from around this city, but she knew now that there had been more meaning in that statement than she had realized.

Looking again at jinnkitten, she could tell the girl was new here as well. She turned back to curiously watch Jman's arm, the dark matter dripping from his fingertips still. The girl was quite friendly, and had a story to tell, but she would not guess at her story as she wanted to hear it come from jinnkitten herself. She knew by just looking at her that jinnkitten would be open and trusting, at least to the point of not telling her deepest, darkest secrets. Those would remain private until and unless a person had earned her complete trust. Fiziali did know, however, that jinnkitten did have a secret, for she had read it in her eyes.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:05 pm
Quietly sits with his arm loosely hanging at his side as the dark matter drips off his arm a tingling sensation pricking his pores as with each drop that escapes his arm. quietly with his mind so as no one else in the bar could over hear him and Hirasuma he says I wish that this junk would not hurt so much when it came out. Hirasuma in response as he looks the new guest up and down gauging how much a threat this new person was. speaks back to Jman "I know master. as you may forget I too feel the pain just not as much Jman notices that Fitzali saw the black ooze and feels the need to explain at in part about Dark matter. Speaking up Jman says. "The goop dripping from my fingers is Dark matter. It’s what all demons..." pauses for a second wondering if he should let her know about his share in demon blood. "and half breeds with the proper training can use." waves his left hand and a small amount of the goop dripping from his arm shots to the palm of his hand and forms a small black ball. "And I can kill just as easily as it can paralyze."  

Jman05

fiziali

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:59 pm
Fiziali drew back a little when Jman formed a ball of dark matter in his hand that had been oozing of the stuff. She kept her eyes on his hand, listening intently to him as he revealed that he was a half-breed. She knew in her mind that he was a half breed, for he didn't resemble a demon at all, and she knew if he were a full blooded demon, she would have recognized that immediately before she had even met him. She was right though, about the dark matter not being of this world, because Jman wasn't fully from this world either. She had totally forgotten about jinnkitten sitting nearby, having turned her full attention to Jman.

No wonder I wasn't able to read him, as I can so easily read most people, she'd thought to herself. He had every reason to shield himself from this world, and to hide his true identity. For a moment her heart filled with fear as she knew he could be dangerous, but she quickly quashed those fears, thinking to herself, If he wanted to hurt me, he has already had ample opportunity to do so. Rather, Jman has been kind and friendly to me... Her thought was interrupted by another revalation, He must have some trust in me, or he would not have revealed his true identity to me.

Fiziali smiled at Jman. She reached out and gently touched his good hand, saying, "I think I understand. So what's it like, being a demon? That dark matter, looks, ummm, interesting." She wasn't feeling brave enough to touch the hand with the dark matter in it.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:54 pm
Shoked that she would equate him to being a demon he stutters. "I would really rather perfer that you not refer to me as a demon." pauses as the dark matter vaporizes. (Jman is half demon, 1/32 angel, and 15/32 human.) "and as for the dark matter It's a really dangerous substance, as you can tell from my arm."  

Jman05

Toshiro Nakama

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:54 am
*walks in bar and sits near the window and thinks what will i have* I'll have a rootbeer please  
β˜† Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games