Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:16 pm
"I don't even know what to do with that girl...She'd mentioned going back to her mother, but I'm not sure what became of that. I'd hate to just abandon her because of my mistakes, but it's up to you I suppose." Jaquel said closing the door behind him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:23 pm
"Do what you will with her. She is your daughter, not mine." Ariae said in a rather cold manner. "Though if I must suggest something, I'd say you should talk it out with her and amongst yourselves."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:28 pm
"I just don't want you being mean to her if she wants to stay." Jaquel said.

((I'm starting to realize a few things in my dorm hall. The floors are kind of divided in half. My half is full of quiet civilized folk, while the other half is full of all the loud, obnoxious, crazy folk. And just when the 'quiet hours' are supposed to kick in, all those obnoxious people from the other side seem to start running wild in the hallway right near my door. =_= ))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:34 pm
{Ugh, sounds like a pain in the a**. Normally, I hate being anywhere near loud people. They make my ears bleed with their obnoxious and senseless chatter.}

"I will leave her be unless her behavior warrants otherwise." Ariae assured him, now leaning herself against the wall and crossing her arms. "What you do with her is none of my concern."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:42 pm
For now, there wasn't much to do until Milly came back. Jaquel sighed as he walked up to Ariae and gently put his hands on her arms. "Ariae, I understand that a lot has happened. You've been through a lot, and I've done a lot of terrible things, but can you at least try to promise me that someday, preferably sooner rather than later, someday you'll go back to being the woman I fell in love with? It's just so unlike you to act so coldly like this...." he said with a somewhat heartbroken tone. Sure, Ariae took him back, but it wasn't his Ariae.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:54 pm
"You speak as if that is something easilly obtained." Ariae said in a low tone, her head tilting downward slightly so that her bangs would cover her eyes. "That's just too much to ask of me. I want to return to the way things were, but I've learned much since then - I have so many horrible memories tainting my mind. I don't know if I could." After this, she lightly pushed him away, not wanting him to touch her anymore for the moment. "Just direct me to my room. I need some rest."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:02 pm
Jaquel just gave her a sad look before turning to lead her to one of the nicest rooms in the mansion. He would have gladly given her his own room, but he had a feeling that would do more harm than good as that was where many a night was spent with other women. "Just....let me know if you need anything." he said before closing the door behind him, after which he stood in the hallway gazing at the ring on his finger wondering if this was all worth it or if he should just give up and start from scratch. "The one time I need her comfort more than anything and she barely wants anything to do with me...." he said to himself with a sad sigh before returning to his own room.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:08 pm
Ariae said nothing in reply. All she did was climb into her bed, hug the largest pillow close, and let it hide her face as the tears started flowing. It was difficult to hold them in for this long, and she certainly didn't want him seeing her this weak just yet.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:13 pm
"I wonder where Milly ran off to? Those re-introductions are sounding better and better all the time...." Jaquel said as he sat in his room gazing out the window. He needed something to get his mind off of Ariae until she was back to her old self, something that didn't seem to be happening any time soon.

((I'll probably head to bed soon. Just fyi.))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:17 pm
{Okay. Goodnight for whenever you do go to bed.}

Milly was just arriving home, feeling utterly awkward and sensing high tension in the air. Judging by what she had heard before from eavesdropping on Ariae and Jaquel, they were having trouble adjusting to each other.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:22 pm
Getting tired of sitting around, Jaquel got up and decided to walk around the mansion that was currently occupied by a mere three people if you included Milly. He was coming down the stairs when he saw her come in. "Ah, I'm sure you must be....rather confused right now, and I don't blame you, but I promise there's nothing to be scared of..." he said, not knowing she'd been watching them earlier.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:25 pm
"Actually, I pretty much saw everything. I'm just wondering why I didn't get to know earlier - and why the air smells like tension and tears." Milly said, having mostly gotten over the initial shock. After this she offered a quick hug and asked, "Daddy? Would you mind if I still stayed?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:31 pm
Jaquel seemed rather surprised, even more so when she hugged him. "Honestly, it's a long story, and I didn't remember a thing for....gods, how long was I under that curse?" he put a hand to his head trying to remember, but decided that was all in the past now and shook the idea away. "It's just that a lot of things happened to Ariae, my wife, after I left....Frankly it's a miracle she's forgiven me, though it doesn't feel like she has at all." he said closing his eyes sadly before trying to put on a small smile for Milly. "But I wouldn't mind one bit. Hopefully Ariae will warm up to us both eventually, she was never this cold in the past." he said patting her head a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:36 pm
"If it helps, when I was serving under her, she seemed very untrusting and paranoid. I also heard mention of her going through alot, so I'm guessing it isn't so much your fault as it is her struggeling with her own emotions. Maybe if we're understanding and patient, she'll calm down and warm up before long?" Milly suggested, seeing that sad look in his eyes. The only reason why she could understand such a situation would be that she had to go through something almost similar with Jaquel himself. He always acted like such a douchebag, such a sleaze. Milly only got to see those few fatherly moments of his after much patience and forgiveness.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:42 pm
Jaquel couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "The untrusting part's new, but she's always been a little paranoid. I think it came from my going off to battle so much in the past, but those are stories for another time. We'll have plenty of time to re-bond later." he said with a slight smile. "I suppose I should thank you for a second chance as well--or would that be a first chance?--after how I'd treated you before. I promise, I'd never in my right mind treat any family like that."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games