Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:04 pm
Woke up in London yesterday
xxxFound myself in the city near Piccadilly
xxxxxxDon't really know how I got here
xxxxxxxxxI got some pictures on my phone
User Image

Convoluted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Illegitimate Nott ♚Lionel

╔═══════════════════╗
Tobi rolled his eyes at both his friend's attempt at humorous names but couldn't help the twitching of his lips. It wasn't as if the names didn't hold any truth. He turned towards Luke with a glint steadily growing in his eyes practically bouncing in place from excitement. "Ooo, as do I m'good sir, as do I. I say we trade ideas or possibly combine a few an' really blow the lid off this place!" he laughed just thinking about it. Between all three of them they were bound to think of something. He turned his attention back towards Steffi as she spoke about how she already quarantined a compartment for them and, as usual, made her quip about his boyfriend and only sighed and ran a hand through his already ruffled hair. "Yeah les' go, I'm sure by now he knows where ta fin' me." he replied with his crooked smile and barely hidden sigh.
╚═══════════════════╝

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Oh this has gotta be the good lifexxxThis has gotta be the good life xxxThis could really be a good life, good lifexxxSay oh, got this feeling that you can't fight xxxLike this city is on fire tonight xxxThis could really be a good life xxxA good, good life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy's eyes widened as Cash explained about his surprisingly older brother and made an "o" with his mouth when he understood then felt sympathy for the other boy. He may have only been mute but at least his family spoke the same language as he did, the other boy had twice as many barriers to overcome. He became excited however when he mentioned he was in Ravenclaw since it was the house of his choice and was about to write down his answer when his question caught him by surprise. He nodded and put down his notebook on top of his trolley to use both his hands to reply. "My Mum had me learn it and then later I taught it to her and my sister so we could all communicate. Benjamin doesn't know it I don't think so I was going to ask if he would like to learn later one." he admitted. It was odd and strangely gratifying to see that there were others in the magical world that knew BSL besides his family. And he really hadn't considered that his friend might know sign language even though he knew Spanish and other languages but he was willing to help him learn.

After the all commotion, [Casual]
Ruffle and rustle, [Platform 9 3/4]
Saw I silence, [Seymour and Cash]
All quiet and silently [Getting ready to go to school!]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

mc2

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:33 pm
User Image
                                                    I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                    And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                    I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                    Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Kenny came through the barrier and looked around. His red eyes were looking for anyone he recognized, and well, yeah, he saw Jer and his friends, but Kenny wasn't exactly in the mood for talking with his brother at the moment. Sighing, he dug his hands into his pockets and flinched mentally as he found his hands wrap around an item that definitely didn't belong there. His aunt's necklace. He closed his eyes, trying to think of when he took it, but nothing would come up. Had he done it in his sleep? No, he didn't sleepwalk, so it probably was when he hugged her goodbye before leaving for the train. He honestly didn't dare try and return it, because what would he say? He was adopted, they could easily just ship him back, right?

He sighed again and leaned against the wall. Well, no use crying over what might happen, right? It wasn't like he meant to steal from her, it just happened. She just didn't have the reflexes that Jer or Steffi did to keep his hands away from valuables. He thought that, but it didn't make him feel better about the act. Deciding to take the necklace out, he held the rose pendant in his hand for a moment before he slipped it on. Feeling the weight against his breastbone didn't exactly make him feel better, but at least it was in a safer place than his pocket. He fingered the other necklace around his neck, the one that held his parent's ring. Well, if he could get through the ride, he should be fine, right? Just as long as Jarlath didn't ask him about the necklace he wore.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Why did I do that???
                                                    OOC:

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                    Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                    Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                    Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:58 pm
User ImageUser Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                          ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                          ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Pissed but Composed
                                                          ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Platform 9 3/4
                                                          ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ None
                                                          ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ 'He's going to try and pickpocket again... I can almost guarantee it.'

”God damn it, dad! Stop!” Came a particularly aggravated Yannic as he pushed through the crowd. With a frown that looked almost permanently imprinted onto his face, the one unoccupied hand Yannic had was balled in a fist, and as he abruptly stopped and turned to glare at the subject in question, he soon came to realize that the stink eye was a wasted effort as, once again, his dad was nowhere to be seen. But this year was different. Different from the other two, at least, because this year his dad actually did come, but part-way through the journey to even get to King’s Cross Station, Yannic was already regretting his decision of letting his dad tag along. ”You little… where did you go?” Muttering a colorful string of curses under his breath, Yannic doubled back, retracing his steps as he looked left and right for him. ”Oi, knobhead, where the f—are you?”

It was rare enough for Yannic to lose control of his emotions, but anger to the point of cussing was almost unheard of in the boy who normally had superior control over his emotions. It was something about being out with his dad, the man always managed to set him off in one way or another. Today, however, Yannic was more concerned for his physical safety than anything else – wizards and witches were understandably different from that of muggles, and while the boy knew there would be laws against using magic in a public place like that, he knew better than anyone that in the event of a heated disagreement or scuffle, petty rules and laws meant zilch.

When he was finally reunited with his dad, Yannic pulled him away mid-conversation, yanking him closer as he gave him a whack on the arm. ”Are you daft? You can’t go runnin’ off like that, they will literally kill you.” He warned, eyeing his dad as he pulled him along the platform.

”Bugger off, I don’t understand why you’re so worked up about this. I won’t try anything here, not around this lot.” the man retorted, slightly slurring his words as he struggled to keep up with his son. ”Ya know, if your mother was here she—“

”Just shut up and walk.” Yannic butted in, giving his dad a forceful tug that nearly sent them both tumbling forward. ”You shouldn’t have come. You’re a bloody mess, and God knows where you were last night.”

With a sudden burst of strength and a forceful push, Yannic’s father broke free from his grip and Yannic was sent sprawling on his back. ”Oh you ungrateful little s**t!” He roared, flailing his arms wildly as he advanced on Yannic, only to have the wind knocked out of him by a flying book-filled carryon bag. Ivan landed with a crash and laid there, completely motionless and gasping for air. Meanwhile, Yannic had gotten up and, despite the wandering eyes and the concerned looking crowd that had gathered around them, seemed completely normal, dusting himself off as he gathered his bags save for the one he had thrown at his dad which he eventually walked over to retrieve.

Leaning down to pick his bag up, Yannic shot his dad one last look, and with his chillingly calm and composed tone, Yannic spoke to his dad in barely audible words: Leave. I don’t need you here.” With that, the boy lifted his bag, lugged it over his shoulder and walked off, pushing through the ring of people.

For now, all Yannic wanted to do was run away, hide, disappear, be anywhere but where he was now, because of course the family had managed to cause a scene yet again, and with his heart pumping and the adrenaline flowing, it was all Yannic could do to not lash out at something, or even at someone. With every step he took, the boy was becoming more and more conscious of the sideways glares he was receiving. Deepening his breaths and quickening his steps, Yannic trudged forward, albeit miserably. At least now the frown was gone, replaced with a look of mostly indifference sprinkled with a touch of annoyance.

As he got further and further into the platform, the looks were becoming less frequent, but the cocktail of hormones pumping through his body made it hard for Yannic not to give everyone shifty looks. Little by little, the stimulation faded, being replaced with a minor pang of fatigue. Stopping a few feet away from Kenneth, Yannic dropped his book bag with a resounding thud and, after a second look at the boy leaning against the wall, began to smirk. 'Cheeky little bugger... takes a thief to know a thief.' ”Nice necklace… who’d you get it from?” Yannic asked in a casual, almost joking tone as his smirk grew even wider.

Diamond Wales

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:42 pm
You were my conscience, so solid, now you're like water
xxxAnd we started drowning, not like we'd sink any further[
xxxxxBut I let my heart go, it's somewhere down at the bottom
xxxxxxxxBut I'll get a new one and come back for the hope that you've stolen

User Image

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory went through crashing through the barrier after saying her goodbye's to her Da on the other side and narrowly avoided a collision with a couple people and families. When she finally had control enough of the trolley to pull it to a stop she began looking around for people she knew. She had already spotted Tanya and her brood but decided against going over to them after spotting the stiff older man in the midst of the madness. Looking at him and taking the descriptions from Tanya she could guess that that was her mum's boyfriend and while a part of her wanted very much to go over and cause a ruckus (it was in her nature after all) she held back and went on about her search. She soon after saw Gypsy and her funky bunch but also decided not to bang over although she did offer a wave towards the older girl and her friends. Finally she spotted someone she knew she could unleash all her repressed excitement onto and sped towards Coffee who was apparently talking to Dory and his brother who's name always escaped her. It was ridiculous really that she remembered the one who was in Hufflepuff but for the life of her barely remembered...ermm....uhh...dammit he was like that roman guy...Cesar?Ju-Julius! How in the world do you forget a name like Julius! Rory tickled her taller friend behind the neck and sent a grin towards Dorian as well as a wink towards his brother. Just because she didn't remember his name didn't mean she didn't recognize an sweet slice of cake when she saw one. "Hey Coffee, Dory, hot stuff, how wos you guys' summers?" she asked with a saucy smirk. ♯♩♪♫♬♭♮
Quote:
Grespeciatto

Quote:
Cara MiaKitty

Wearing
Where~Platform
Who~Coffee, Dorian, Julius
Ummhmmhmm

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxI'll stop the whole world, I'll stop the whole world
xxxxxFrom turning into a monster eating us alive
xxxDon't you ever wonder how we survive?
Well now that you're gone, the world is ours

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:53 pm
User Image

Mirbonna xXx Ireham

x. ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
                                                xx`◜ bonna˟↘ ᴛʜᴇqueer - ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ
                                                xx( ) THAT'S two, two - -AND IT'S STUCK TO MY NAME ↘↘
                                                xxx FIND ME WHERE THE SKY IS BLUE, THE AIR IS CLEAN FIND ME WHERE THE SKY IS BLUE, THE AIR IS CLEAN - CLEAN
                                                xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( I WANT NO TURN IN THIS GAME )

( feeling : cheery . ♔ . with : cash, timothy and benjamin . ♔ . at : platform 9 3/4, on cash's back )
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsecond year . ↘ . gryffindor . ↘ . heiress . ↘ . pureblood

- Running a hand through the long curtain of red that she called her hair, Bonna Ireham looked none too pleased as she strode through the barrier, shooting a sullen stare at their butler just before the brick blocked the view and hurriedly yanked off the offending footwear and stuffed it in her bag.

- For Merlin's undeniably gay sake, it was just going barefoot. She'd had Marwen cast charms on her feet. It wasn't like they were going to rot the minute she stepped onto, god forbid, unblessed, non-Ireham ground. Hoisting her messenger bag higher on her shoulder, the Gryffindor nonchalantly brushed off all the odd looks she garnered, sharp eyes instead searching through the crowd for a familiar figure. The Lord damn her shortness, but this was getting really annoying. Finally spotting what she was looking for, the younger Ireham sped up on her brisk walk before breaking into an all-out run.

- The fruits of her physical exertion had not been in vain. "Cash, dearheart!" Bonna exclaimed, the bright greeting accompanying the jump she had made onto his back, effectively assuming the familiar position of convenience on her part on the Ravenclaw's back. She noticed the audience a little bit later, but she did, eventually, so she couldn't be blamed, yeah? Waving a hand at the two accompanying him━ first years? She hadn't seen them last year and they were pretty smallish━ the redhead grinned, pushing a few locks of hair out of her face before returning her hand to the mandatory position it should have been, locked around her best friend's neck, so as to ensure that she wouldn't fall on her a**. "Ah, apologies for the interruption. Bonna Ireham, pleasure to meet you." It accompanied a slightly sheepish grin, the cultured, cut-glass accent at odds with her appearance and actions. Not very good form for an upperclassman, she supposed. But then again, Hogwarts was a place that shattered expectations.

o o c : ramble here, b***h

Devlyn Maycry

mc2

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:08 pm
User Image
                                                    I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                    And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                    I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                    Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Kenny looked up, his eyes nearly going as wide as saucers as he heard someone comment on his necklace. He looked over to the other teen, certain he couldn't be serious. However, he should know better, huh? Jer would have been able to tell a mile away that he'd filched the necklace, and well, if some other kid had been able to notice, he feared that everyone else would realize it. He dropped his hand like the pendant scalded him, and instead shoved his hands deep into his pockets, thinking that he would love to disappear right about now. Unfortunately, magic being magic, no one would believe it if he just vanished from view all of a sudden, huh?

He at least got up enough of a sense to say something, which was quite an accomplishment for the generally reserved thief, but he wasn't sure if denial or an admission would be on his lips about the necklace. Instead, he figured on going with the safe bet and acting nonchalant about it. Jer always did that when he got caught, right? Maybe it would work for him.
                                                    "I dunno what you're talking about. Had this for years, actually." Kenny knew that was a lie, and winced as it was spoken, but still he figured he couldn't really reveal where he got it from. Not without real serious repercussions from his adopted family.

He decided instead to say something else, to try to get the topic off of the item hanging around his neck. Which could prove harder than he thought possible, but whatever.
                                                    "So, you're Yannic, right? Ravenclaw if I recall. I'm, um, I'm Kenny. Nice to meet you I guess."

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Why did I do that???
                                                    OOC:

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                    Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                    Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                    Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Forks Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:20 pm
User Image

User Image

BROKE MY HEART ON THE ROAD
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S̷E̷W̷I̷N̷G̷ ̷T̷H̷E̷ ̷P̷I̷E̷C̷E̷S̷ ̷B̷A̷C̷K̷ ̷O̷N̷ •.••}
                                  █▌█▌WALKING GETS TO BORING WHEN YOU LEARN HOW TO FLY !

Won't confess all my sins!
                                                                            You can bet I'll try it!
                                                                            But you can't always win!

IWONTCRY I'MTOYOUNGTODIE IFYOU'REGONNAQUITME

ςยรє เ'๓ ﻮұקรұ, гє ұ๏ย ς๏๓เภﻮ ฬเҭђ ๓є?

A I N TxxxI TxxxJ U S TxxxT H ExxxW A YxxxL I F ExxxG O E S

xxxxxxxxxxxxxc̷o̷m̷e̷ ̷a̷l̷o̷n̷g̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷r̷i̷d̷e̷.

Cash chuckled slightly as the boy's mouth dropped into the familiar 'o' shape that the Roach-Rojas family got often when they explained Marius. It didn't help that physically there wasn't a thing wrong with the Durmstrang's vocal chords. He just.... chose to not speak, and no one knew. If anyone had, they would have been his parents, who were over a year dead now. And Marius had been sure to affirm that it wasn't the tragedy that had stopped him from speaking.

Just as the boy starting signing for him, a red bundle of joy came crashing out of nowhere and landing on his back. He barely even acknowledged the new weight though, only shifting slightly on impact before arms were wrapping around her legs and hefting her up higher and more comfortably on his back. It was a wonder he'd caught all of Timothy's signing really with the supposed 'distraction'. But the zen boy was so used to his best friend's antics that they hadn't thrown off his focus in the slightest. "Yeah, I had the family learn it when I realized Marius knew it. So this is gonna sound like a super strange question, but can you physically not talk? Like are your vocal chords messed up? Or do you just choose not too?"

Finally the boy squeeze Bonna's legs affectionately and tilted his head backwards to look up at her. "And hi there sweet, this is Timothy and Benjamin. They're incoming first years, and if you're mean to them I won't carry you around for a month." To anyone else the threat would sound like a weak one, but he knew better with Bonna. She was a spoiled brat (that he loved), and she would not be pleased with having to walk places by herself for a month. He also knew that he wouldn't hold to that threat even if she was mean. He was a sucker for his best friend..... and he didn't like to put up with her whining but was too attached to walk away when she whined to much for his liking. Honestly this was probably half the reason she was so spoiled.

Yukina101

mc2

Grespeciatto

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:33 pm
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X User Image

User Image

∞ Halfblood ∞ First Year ∞ Broken Family ∞

✖I can't seem to fight these F E E L I N G S
                                                        I'm caught in the
                                                        middleof this.
                                                        And my
                                                        ฬ ๏ ย ภ ๔ ร are not нεαℓιиģ
                                                        I just wanna know the truth!
                                                        W A N T ✖ T O ✖ K N O W the truth...

Suddenly Riley was joining in on the nagging about this and that and Chase waved her hand around to gain her family's attention. "I'm done with y'all, you're annoying me... so yeah bye. See you during break." She waved rather nonchalantly, not even turning around to say good bye as she shoved her trolley ahead of her and walked away. She loved her family, seriously she did, but god were they annoying! Plus the fact that half of them were dead, made her upset to even look at any of them sometimes. Whenever she was around, they acted like nothing was wrong, they acted like everything was fine. But she'd been there. She'd seen it happen. Her sister's throat had been ripped out right in front of her... and Adrienne had run in front of that car because of her. She'd run across the street playing tag, Adrienne had chased her. It was her fault her sister was dead.

She sighed and shook her head, before looking around the platform once again. She spotted a boy who looked like he was slightly frightened and a little bit excited. It was about how she felt too. She worried her lip for a second before pushing through the crowd towards him and his father and stopped in front of him.
                                                        "Hi. I'm Chase. And before you say it, I know its a boy name, my parents wanted me to suffer I think. Besides that I'm a first year and well... .do you wanna be my friend?" Wow... she hadn't done social interaction in awhile had she? She supposed she hadn't been out of the house much since her sister's death.....

It was hard to try and have fun when your best friend wasn't around to enjoy it with you.... and Dani had been busy with Sy, and Riley with Quidditch, and August was never in the mood to go outside. And of course after the car accident, she wasn't allowed anywhere near streets without supervision. Too dangerous apparently. Maybe she wanted a car to hit her though. She missed her sister. Adrienne was supposed to be in school. She was supposed to be a third year! She'd died only a week before the train was supposed to leave with her on it for her first year. Chase shoved a smile on her face and waited silently for the boy to answer her. She figured if she wasn't gonna join her sister, she had to live for both of them.

Akureikami

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:39 pm
User Image

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Dating Luke Nalson ஒ

Lowly with my head вσωε∂, there are rats εvεяүωнεяε.
                                                      Feed me вяεα∂ and ωαтεя, I won’t ∂ιε in there.

Steffi quirked an eyebrow at the almost distant sounding tone that entered Tobi's voice at the mention of Bradley. And the sigh that followed had Steffi wondering if their was trouble in paradise. Honestly it sounded damn near impossible. Those two were attached at the hip, but he hadn't even reprimanded her for her insult towards the Ravenclaw! He always got on her about being nice to the kid. She bit her lip, wondering if she should ask about it, but deemed that it would wait for later. If he didn't share, then she would track him down and ask him in private. Instead, she ignored the p***k of curiosity and moved onto the idea of pranks, as she pulled Luke towards the train, with Tobi next to them.

"I think the school might implode... or explode... if all three of us go out with a bang together." She said, grinning wickedly.... because come on the school imploding or exploding sounded like fun! And there was no way in hell the three amigos weren't going out spectacularly. They would never leave behind anything but the most epic of stories to be told on. If they tried hard enough, she bet they could be on par with Fred and George Weasley.

Save me sмιℓιηg נεsυs, get off that cяσss
                                                      Hate me
                                                      scяεαмιηg masses. I don’t care if I’m ℓσsт

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:55 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ 5th Yr Gryffindor ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ Muggle-born, Daughter of Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ PrefectReserve Beater 01 ➳ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy ClubDueling Club Member ➳ ➳

Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Wearing: My Uniform
At: Platform 9 3/4
Thinking: The quieter this year is the better.

User Image "It isn't so funny if you know as much as I do and even I have no clue about most of the details on that one," She answered with a sigh at Theo's answer about the fight. It really wasn't her right to broadcast what she did know-such as the fact Crash's mother was dead and so anything from her might have meaning, stolen or not, and Dmitri wasn't particularly fond of anyone who didn't have a decent family tree in his book or money or from what she always could tell. "I broke it up out of necessity. I could have made it worse since I'm fairly sure Dmitri hates me about twice as much as anyone else in this school."

Letting out a sigh she listened to Theo explain his summer and looked a bit confused about the fact he hadn't left the country this year and spent it apparently bored. But, Victor was here so she couldn't exactly ask about it. Theo was far more subdued by Victor being around but it was off. She crossed her arms and shrugged when Theo pointed out she took the job so it meant somewhere she wanted it and mentioned that he still can't drink coffee. "Hm? Well Victor makes tea," Ronna said. "I don't know if it is drinkable or not considering but still. And I took the job because I can't say 'no' to responsibility. And I'm fairly sure Victor having known me as long as he does has enough blackmail material on me to make my life a nightmare if he wanted. And, he's good at healing and way better than me at it by nature. Always nice to have a good medic on a back burner."

"Considering everything, this year is going to be fairly swamped for me, but being a reserve beater is one of the best stress relievers in the school-I have trouble imagining not getting that place again. Though, practicing dueling is way more practical. If I didn't live in London that might have been a good idea. The owner is some hot blonde, right? You get to blast things and have someone pretty to learn from in that case," Ronna said. "Sounds enjoyable enough, minus the fact you seem to have been fairly bored during the summer. Aren't footballs more useful outside?"

User ImageSmiling she said, "Anyways, I ramble. And, when boarding the train opens up I should head to the prefects cabin and find out exactly how bad my year may be." She glanced at Victor and said with a smile, "And if you say anything one way or another in regards to anything I will start asking Claire about where to pick up good dye. Of course Del didn't seem to mind the pink so maybe that wouldn't be that horrible for you..."

RedEagleEye007
Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:30 am
Victor Beausoleil
Hufflepuff ** Fifth Year ** Prefect

User Image
"Let my healing melody,
ease your heart.
Let my kind voice,
ease your pain.

Victor smiled as he had his greeting returned by Theo, it was nice to see Ronna was friends with people. she needed them, lots of them, heck she deserved friends. All of the friends.
He was also slightly embarrassed, he had assumed after all that this was the Tobi that Ronna obviously had some kind of crush on...However that was obviously a mistake.

Listening to the rather interesting conversation between the two he tilted his head at the remark about him having enough blackmail material on Ronna, well....that...was true. But it wasn't like he was Claire or someone. That would just be improper.

Victor did giggle however at the mention of his tea, "My tea is excellent zank you very much."

At the mention of his medical skills, Victor coughed some, "You would be great at it too Ronna. You just need to practice more~" He giggled some as he said that, being that Ronna wanted to become a...witch watcher was it? He was pretty sure she wouldn't have the time to heal.

".....Me? Say somezing? Why....I would never~" Victor gasped in mock horror, he then giggled, "Ah ze prefect cabin....Really...I'm more looking forward to ze prefect's washroom." He smiled in bliss, "I heard it has a deep basin and golden bubbles! Gold. Bubbles!"

At the mention of Del he blushed, "I...still can't get rid of some of zat dye." He replied pointing to his bangs.

I feel blissful you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Such a nice friend Ronna has..."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud fifth year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

mc2
RedEagleEye007

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:03 am
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:06 am
User ImageUser Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                          ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                          ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Feeling Suave
                                                          ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Platform 9 3/4
                                                          ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Kenneth
                                                          ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ 'Kenny is a terrible liar...'

It didn’t take a truth seer to tell Kenneth was lying. If anything, the little facial ticks that Yannic could see were perhaps the biggest telltale signs of a lie, and while it put a genuine smile on his face Yannic decided to drop it, choosing not to pursue the subject any further. After all, it really wasn’t his business where or who the boy got the necklace from anyways. ”Yannic Martini…” He confirmed, taking a low, sweeping bow. ”…at your service. I see my reputation precedes me, then?” He teased. His pearly whites were showing again as he chuckled softly and straightened up. It was actually a little worrisome to Yannic, the fact that he was memorable enough for people to remember his name – did he do something embarrassing? Make a fool out of himself already? The possible reasons were endless, and while he was almost certain that a little too much thought was being put into this, Yannic couldn’t help but to wonder. But of course he wasn’t going to tell anyone that lest they find a flaw in him anywhere.

”Kenny…” Yannic repeated in a tone suggesting it was a familiar name. Of course, that was a blatant lie as Yannic hardly even recognized the boy, having been so self-absorbed the past two years in Hogwarts. ”Oh right! You’re in my year… aren’t you?” He asked. It was only a blind guess, but a strongly backed one at least – Kenny knew his name, which meant he was either a stalker (which was doubtful), or someone that Yannic would have encountered over and over again even if he never paid any attention to those incidents. ”Ready for another year?”

As the familiar voice of the conductor carried down the platform, Yannic briefly turned his attention in the direction of the sound, and when he heard the boarding call Yannic turned to Kenny. ”Looks like it’s time. Shall we? You don’t have any dates for this evening, do you?” Yannic teased yet again with a Cheshire grin, before quickly adding, ”Even if you do, I’m sure they wouldn’t mind.” With that, something clicked in his mind, and Yannic scanned the platform once again, this time in search for Ana. Of course, she was nowhere to be seen, but some part of Yannic knew that she had to be there. They were best friends, and even though they might have been separated by house, that meant nothing to him whatsoever. After a brief moment of searching, Yannic gave up, turning back to Kenneth. ”Nevermind, I thought I saw someone… anywho, would you like to lead the way?”

Diamond Wales

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:42 am
User Image
                                                                    User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❷| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❷| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

When Dani heard the last call for boarding the train, she took one more look around the platform for a sign of her aunt. She was fairly certain she spotted Aunt Bella's now-familiar head of long blonde tousled hair, but Dani found was surrounded by the swirl of outgoing students and their families near the train and knew there was no way possible for to swim up the stream for one last hug.

Sassafras let out a particularly loud yeowl, practically in Dani's ear, before jamming her ginger-furred head into the side of her neck. The cat's eyes were squeezed tight shut and her ears folded flat along the sides of her head. It was the Half-Neasle creature's way of reminding her mistress she really didn't care for crowds and loud noises.

"Come on, Eli," she tells the cute white-haired boy with her. "We'd best get going. We don't want to be the last ones to find a compartment." Pulling her trunk behind her on its two-wheeled dolly, while taking good care that her friend didn't get lost in the shuffle, Dani made her way toward the train.

*****************************************************************************************

Bella had a bemused smile as she watched her niece board the train. Though they'd said their farewells earlier, she let Danica rush off away from her to find her friends and make her own way to the train. It reminded her much of the times when she was a student and it was her turn to board the Express. Just as she didn't like being dragged down by her parents at the time, she figured she'd give her niece her space as well.

It had been as much of an adjustment for her as it had for Danica, dealing with their new situation over the summer. It still rankled at her how Jack and Penny decided to settle the matter of Danica's adoption with her, but it was done and over with, and now they were moving on. 'There's only one direction we're allowed in life, I guess,' thought Bella philosophically. 'Forward.'

Things worked out well enough, Bella was glad of Danica's company over the summer, it was better than having only a house full of cats, even if they were equal parts Neasle. If any member of the household was happy to see her go back to school, it was Hermes, her owl, whom she flew ragged with her endless streams of missives to her friends.

As she watched, Bella narrowed her eyes, as she was unsure of what she was seeing. 'Is she holding his hand?' she wondered, chuckling slightly. 'Oh, that's cute. Odd, can't seem to recall her mentioning a boy she liked..'

Bella waited until she was certain Danica was on the train before turning on her heel and making her way toward the portal. 'What I wouldn't give to ride the Express with my friends one more time,' she silently lamented when she heard the long, loud wail of the steam whistle. She looked around, wondering if there were old friends from school here, seeing off their children. Assuming she didn't find an old friend to have tea with, Bella figured, with a little luck, she could make it home before suppertime.

════════════════════════

OOC:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games