Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fσυятн Yεαя Gячғғıпɔσя

Gid grinned brightly when he was hugged by a very enthusiastic Jazzy. When she claimed she thought he'd be with Rhys, the boy shrugged. "In all honesty, I can't find him. And, secondly, I just found the first room with empty seats. That trunk is bloody heavy!" He laughed, then looked at the girl. It seemed summer had treated her fairly, which brought his thoughts to her in general. Jazzy was always a dependable friend... and she was pretty cute.... He didn't notice his blush until it had already stained his cheeks red.

After he had managed to sit and get settled, Jazzy plopped beside him and cuddled around him. Her head was laying on his shoulder, so he casually laid his cheek against her head. It was how his parents sat when they were watching movies... though it hurt his neck a bit. Parents were weird. He shook away his thoughts when the girl asked about his summer, and Gid grinned. "It wasn't bad. I missed my family. Not to mention not having to climb stairs! I also got to re-modify my broom mount, so I'm gonna kick arse this year! I'm so excited!" He grinned brightly, eyes wide at the thought of winning the cup. His thoughts flurried for a minute before he realized he was being impolite. "So anyway... How did your summer go? Anything interesting happen?" He turned a bit so he could look at her, his cheeks still a bit pink from earlier.

I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴀʀ ᴏғғ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs sᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ
I ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪғ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ

Wнεп I ɢσ тнε ɔıƨтαпcε, I'ʟʟ вε яıɢнт шнεяε I вεʟσпɢ
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:16 pm
User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Unsorted - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Halfblood
╚══════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie giggled as the cat with bright blue eyes meowed and stared into her blue eyes. “I hope so; I love cats.” Although the girl didn’t love cats nearly as much as she loved dogs. Canines would always hold a dearer place in her heart than felines, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t like both. They were cute, fuzzy, cuddly animals after all. When Saio rejected her offer to help, Mackenzie shrugged but got distracted anyway by the sound of a piercing whistle. Curious, Mackenzie turned to the window and stared outside with excitement as the Hogwarts Express began moving and picking up speed. “We’re moving!” she exclaimed, ushering for her friend to look as she sat down on the other side of the tiny table top. Finally, they were on their way to Hogwarts.

Mackenzie sat in silence for a moment, continuing to stare out the window as Platform 9¾ disappeared from view and was replaced by a landscape. When Saio asked what she was most looking forward to, Mackenzie sucked in her cheeks in thought. “Besides making new friends?” she started. “I’m actually really excited to see the Music Club. My mum actually created it when she was a student and she told me all about it. It sounds like a lot of fun! What about you?” Maybe if Saio was interested, she and Mackenzie could join that club together! That would be so much fun – they’d be like the best friends who did everything together.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

murruelecreuset

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:00 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ivar Torbjörn Eriksson
Unsorted First Year Muggleborn space

"I'd die for you," that's easy to say, we have a list of people that we would take
                                                    A bullet for them, a bullet for you, a bullet for everybody in this room
                                                    But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through, see many bullets coming through
                                                    Metaphorically, I'm the man but literally, I don't know what I'd do

Ivar was just waiting for the other boy to answer his question until the conductor announced the last boarding, which made his heart beat quickly in excitement. But then, the girl seemed to know that as well, because she clung onto the young Swede and dragged him to the train. He was confused, he really was, because he didn't think this was how befriending people works in his experience. Even Matteo, who was basically a punk with a lip ring and tattoos, was surprisingly well-mannered when befriending people, at least to some people. But Ivar wasn't a jerk, he wouldn't say that nor protest to the girl to let him go. Minutes later in the train, the three of them finally found a compartment for themselves, thank God! He took a seat beside the blond boy, who looked just as relieved as he was right now. Ivar took a strip of mint chewing gum from his pocket and was about to open the wrapper, then blinked when the blond boy held out a hand, it took him a second to realize why-- he was introducing himself. Oh right. Glynn, compared to Arnemetia, was easy to remember, though his surname sound abit hard to spell. Nevertheless, he gave him a bright smile and took his free hand for a shake, "Good to meet you, Glynn! So, um, where are you from? I live in England; Reading, to be specific, but that doesn't mean I always read books" He joked on the last part, thinking it was really funny. While his jokes weren't always the most golden things to hear, he was pretty sure it was worth chortling. Chuckling about his joke, he added, "Sorry I'm just joking but anyway, while I really am from England, my family's from Sweden... and Norway. It's kinda big, I guess" Well, his biological parents were from Sweden indeed, but he was adopted to his Norwegian godmother after they passed away. Besides, he did really loved his adoptive siblings who were literally at least a decade older than him, but he still see Matti as his favorite sibling for obvious reasons.

"I'd live for you, " and that's hard to do
                                                    Even harder to say when you know it's not true
                                                    Even harder to write when you know that tonight
                                                    There were people back home who tried talking to you
                                                    But then you ignored them still, all these questions they're for real
                                                    Like, "Who would you live for? Who would you die for? And would you ever kill?"

With :: Glynn Llewellyn and Arnie Diarmid
                                                    Where :: Train
                                                    Wearing :: Star Wars Themed

Out.Of.Character ::

Diamond Wales
Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:39 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRST YEAR xxx xxxUNSORTED xxx xxxHALFBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Reyna was chatting with her parents when the conductor called out. Hugging them one last time, she ran towards the train, praying that it didn't leave without her. This is what happens when you try to stuff things into your trunk in the last minute, you idiot, she thought to herself. Never again.

Carrying her trunk and Olive's carrier, she walked through the train, looking for empty compartments. Finding one, she opened the compartment door.

"Excuse me? Do you mind if I sat here?" she asked. Realising that the compartment was empty, she laughed sheepishly. Real smart, Rey. She entered the compartment, stowing away her trunk and letting Olive out before sitting down and pulling a book out to read as she waited.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l y
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    a txxxx t r a i n
                                                    w i t hxxxx?
                                                    t h i n k i n gxxxxi xxc a n ' txxw a i txxt oxxs t a r t
                                                    f e e l i n gxxxxe x c i t e d

o o c
                                                    ━━━━
                                                    ((o p e nxxf o rxxi n t e r a c t i o n))

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:28 am
User Image
x✞ Esther Charity Spencer ✞ Essie ✞xxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Esther smiled when he said he didn't mind her presence and that he was a first year too. He introduced himself as Richard and said she could shorten it however she liked but if she used Richie she shouldn't say it whinny? What was that supposed to mean. It wasn't good he didn't treasure his family as much as he should. She spoke up, "Family is important. It is a treasure from Go-" She paused as she was about to say God, unsure why entirely she felt so reluctant at that moment to repeat her Father's teachings. All the awful names she and Lydie were called came to mind. The fact that Jonas said she shouldn't talk too much about God as it alienated people. But that was wrong, God brought people together, Mum and Father said that. "They're a treasure from God," She said decided that no, she wasn't going to shy away from who she was. She was a follower of Christ, a Christian, she dedicated her life to Him and everything when she was four. It was his Father's proudest day for her.

She frowned for a moment and then said brightly, "You could pick how to shorten it for people. Rich sounds nice right? Then even if someone decides to use a 'whinny tone' it won't be as bad or at least the same as how Richie would sound. I try not to whine though, it is ungrateful sounding." She blushed slightly at her ramblings and then said with a small laugh, "Looks like I can ramble badly too."

She took a seat adjusting the heavy pleats of her skirt that went to her knees over black tights and said, "The truth is that I really don't know all that much about this... this whole magic thing... Father almost forbade me from going. How about you? I assume their are families of people who can use magic unlike mine. Well, the governor mentioned my little sister can too but Father and Mum and my brothers are perfectly ordinary..." She waved her hands and said, "I mean not 'gifted' with magic. Ugh... I really don't know how to word things. Sorry."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                      murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:10 am
User Image
User Image
𝓼𝒆𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝒆𝓪𝓻 𝓻𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀

It wasn't long until Monika was joined by a few of her friends. Ahnna showed up moments after she sat down, her seafoam green hair bringing a familiar smile to her face. It was so great to see her again, and to see her happy and well. "Hi Ahnna, please come in," she said politely. Her friend wanted to show her something, so Monika nodded eagerly. What could it be? When Ahnna showed off her snake-like tongue, Moni laughed innocently. Her metamorphmagus companion could be so silly sometimes. "That's really cool, Ahnna. I can tell that you've been practicing, and it's paying off as it seems," she replied.

Shortly after, a few other second years joined them, including Balder and Sebastian, and a girl in a wheelchair that she couldn't quite remember the name of. Moni remembered seeing her in classes, but couldn't place a name to her face. "Balder, Bas, it's so good to see you two again. How were your summers? Exciting, I hope?" she asked them both as they sat down. Turning to the other girl, Moni smiled and gave her a wave. "Hi, I'm Monika. I don't recall your name, but it's a pleasure to meet you," she greeted, not bothering to state her house or year. Hopefully, she remembered her from last year in classes, and her Ravenclaw uniform gave away where she had been sorted last year.

I am moving through the crowd. Trying to find myself.
                                                                Feel like a guitar that's never played. Will someone strum away?
                                                                And I ask myself, who do I wanna be? Do I wanna throw away the key?
                                                                And invent a whole new me? And I tell myself, no one, no one.
                                                                Don't wanna be no one but me.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:06 am
User Image
Saio Mio Ukida
First Year Unsorted
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Saio perked up even more so at the sound of the whistle. That meant… Yep, Mackenzie said it, they were moving. The brunette looked out the window with heightened excitement. As the platform disappeared from view she smiled. “Wow! That’s a view.” She exclaimed happily. When you lived in the country landscape was a wonderful thing. Of course the few would have been nice regardless.

With the two well on their way to, Saio relaxed and hoped that everything would go smoothly. When Mackenzie answered her question with a question of her own, she giggled. Making friends was probably the highlight on most new students’ lists. Listening to what else her new friend was excited for, Saio lit up. “There’s a music club! And you’re mum make it! That’s so cool!” She said happily. “We should join the club together.” She suggested, like it was even a question.

“As for me, I’d have to say the music club now.” Saio answered her. “Though before that I’d have to say finding out what house I’m going to be in. My aunt is the only one who’s gone to Hogwarts. So, I’m really looking forward to that.” She told Mackenzie. “That’s going along with hopefully making a bunch of new friends.” She added with a smile. Saio couldn’t wait, though she wasn’t sure how classes would go. She was never very good at schoolwork.

With: Mackenzie

Wearing: School Uniform

OOC: ---

kiska166

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:35 pm
User Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
First Year Unsorted
Conditional Family Heir

Richard listened to Essie’s words. He noted her pause but smiled slightly when she decided go through with what she was originally going to say. That meant she was being true to herself and her believes. Though he could tell that the fact he didn’t hold his family in high regard might not have sat right with his fellow classmate. Then Essie suggested he could choice to shorten it to Rich that way it wasn’t the same and managed to make him feel better about his own rambling.

“Looks like, we have something in common.” Richard said with a bit of a laugh. “Rich actually sounds a lot better.” He admitted before saying what was on his mind. “And about family being a treasure from God. I’m happy you chose to say it.” He told her. “It means you’re being true to what you believe and yourself.” He added before thinking on his family. “It’s not that I don’t care about my family, I just don’t like how ‘fake’ they can be. Not that my sister is ‘fake’ she’s just copying my mum’s bad habits.” Richard admitted. He wasn’t the type to hide things about himself.

When Essie took a seat, Richard listened to her explain that she didn’t know much about magical world. It became clear that she came from a muggle family. Oh if his grandparents knew he was talking to her… Not that he cared what they’d say. His father and mother were hardly the types to care so why should he. “It’s okay. You’re new to all of this. That’s normal for muggleborns, those born with non-magic parents. All of this is perfectly ordinary for me and my family.” He told her unbothered by her wording. “I come from a rather large extended family; all of which can use magic. I’m just one of many on the tree that’s attending Hogwarts.” He added.

They were well on their way to the school now, and Richard hoped that all would go as his family wanted. Not that he cared one way or another on the matter of his sorting. “I suppose it was a real shock to your family? Did the governor explain anything about how things will work this evening?” He asked curiously. He was more than willing to help her out. After all going in with little to no understand had to be difficult. He imagined it would be like him going somewhere muggles were accustom too.

Status : Oh god I said far too much...
                                                  With : Essie

Attire : Casually Unsorted...

OCC : - - -

mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:24 pm
User Image
x✞ Esther Charity Spencer ✞ Essie ✞xxxxx
xxxx
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Essie blushed in embarrassed happiness when he said that he was happy she was being true to herself. She was more repeating what her Father and Mother said but it was nice Richard didn't seem to mind her mention of God. Father seemed to think the whole school was a mass of heathens, but Richard seemed receptive to the word of God, or at least not closed to it completely like many of the kids at her old school. She would just have to be patient and continue to show him God's love and acceptance, surely over time he would come to understand how good God and Jesus Christ was.

"Fake?"
                                      Essie asked, a bit confused. "How so?" She leaned forward in interest to listen to his answer.

Soon Rich was talking about how unlike her magic was normal for his family. Many of his family members apparently even attended the school. Essie nodded with a smile and then frowned slightly. She didn't really want to say how much of a shock it had been to her family. Witchcraft she had learned was Devil's work and yet the governor had explained those who use magic were called witches. At least the governor had been really fantastic of calmly explaining the difference between Devil Witchcraft and the sort taught at Hogwarts. "He did... a little, not much," Essie admitted, "He was busy explaining other things more... My... My Dad's a Minister and since we are non-magic and knew nothing of this, we always knew magic to be bad, evil. The Governor explained the difference but it really was a horrid shock to everyone. I thought I was either blessed with a guardian angel or horridly plagued by an evil spirit for a very long time. My brother, Jonas, he's going to be a preacher like Dad, or that's what everyone says, he said that it just is a gift given to me by God. Sort of like some people are really good athletes or really good at languages or really good doctors. Stuff like that."

She blushed again and said, "Sorry, that might all sound silly to you, but really that is how it is. I don't want to sound preachy though... I just don't see why things wouldn't be like I said though."

{OoC: }
                                      murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:52 pm
User Image
Sera Maybelle Avery
<5th Year>

Avian's expression of pure anger was almost refreshing to Sera. Silly, of course, because it was bad to show that much emotion as it betrayed your thoughts, but it was nice. She had almost thought Avian wasn't capable of such a negative but powerful emotion. It could be a useful weapon if channeled correctly. And if Avian "ruined" everything, she could go on with her pursuits with far less headaches. She was sure Avian cared far less for his reputation with pureblood circles than her. It was not as if she didn't plan to assist in the destruction of this marriage pact their families decided upon.

Once they found an empty compartment, Sera took a seat across from Avian, crossing her legs and arms and raising a brow in challenge at Avian as he answered that he didn't care who her family married or didn't. She let out a long sigh and looked out the window, "I don't hate you, Avian. Honestly, I don't." She looked back at him, "I don't even dislike you to be honest. If anything I'm more neutral about your existence; however, I feel that being married to you would inspire me to hate you."

Closing her eyes she remained quiet before looking back up at Avian and said, "I feel as if it is wisest for us to work together to destroy this arrangement. Honestly, I half considered us running away together to escape it... you have those cousins that are disowned right? It was a whim I assure you and not a good plan. I like to keep certain obligations to my family fulfilled. I don't want to abandon my little brother like that and I don't want rumors to possibly hurt my future with the ministry. I assume you have some sort of idea on how you might break this future knot."
Dressed: to conquer

{OoC:}
Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:10 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Second Year Twelve Years OldSingle

"Long enough," answered Fianna, with a fragile smile, when her friend asked how long she'd wandered the platform. "You're like the first I've seen from our year. I hope we're not the only ones whom returned to school."

"Yeah, I hope I can compete with Ivy for the Seeker job now I've got a fast broomstick too," Fianna told Aria excitedly. "I can't wait for tryouts to start."

As Aria checked out the cat, Fianna giggled, and said, "This is Daniel J. Tiger." The orange tabby lifted his head and started nuzzling Aria's outstretched finger.

After the girls boarded the train, and got into a compartment, Fianna let the little tabby hop down from her arms so he could curl up on a seat cushion. "He's not very big, but, believe it or not, he's already a year old. Linny got him for me as a gift for getting accepted into Hogwarts. I'm not sure he'll get much bigger than he is, but that's okay, he's sweet just as he is."

Essy ze Ninja

OOC:
Username

User ImageUser Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:17 pm
User Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
First Year Unsorted
Conditional Family Heir

Richard thought about how he could explain to Essie what he meant. “Well, like when someone pretends to something they aren’t. For instance, acting upset when they aren’t or downplaying how smart they are. That’s what my mum does all the time. She likes to make people believe she’s blissfully unaware but she’s smarter then she acts. And, if someone does something she doesn’t like, she acts like a wounded animal and then when she gets what she wants, within seconds she goes back to being perfectly fine.” He explained before taking a breath. “I just don’t get how some people can be like that. I’ve always believed that you should be honest to yourself and others, not putting on some act for the world to see.” He added forthright.

Listening to Essie explain what happened the day the Governor brought her letter, Richard found it interesting. He knew nothing of how muggles lived as his family saw little need for it. Though, he understood the just of it. “No, that’s exactly what it is. I mean sure there are some who use their magic for evil but the same could be said for those without. You don’t need magic to do bad things, right?” He told her. “Though much like how you were gifted with magic, so was I. Even those coming from magical backgrounds can be born without it.” Richard added knowing it was true. Though he knew comparing himself to Essie was one of the worst things he could possibly do.

Before Richard knew it the train was pulling into Hogsmeade station. He’d never been there before despite being magical but that didn’t bother him. “Looks like we’re here…” He said brightly knowing it was only a matter of time before they were taken to the castle and began being sorted.

(Exit to The Lake)

With : Essie

Attire : Casually Unsorted...

OCC : - - -

mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:21 am
User Image__________________________________________

User Image

User Image
”Is it?” She had asked rhetorically but somehow still innocently enough that when she tilted her head to one side and smiled, it was like she would have had the same smile no matter the outcome. Savannah made herself comfortable then; she stretched long legs across the length of the bench she lounged across, one arm curled over the armrest with her head falling down to rest at the cushion of fat above her elbow.

Teasing a small smile, she drawled on and waited for a response. 'He's stalling,' she told herself after a moment of silence. It was that, she mused, or shock. It hadn't occurred to her that he might not say anything, or moreover, casually lie just to stay ahead of the game. It was a very Slytherin thing to do, she acknowledged, but she had her hopes that, for none other reason than curiosity, that Raymond would be as honest with her as she had been with him. Of course, on that page, it was very easy for her to be honest. No one really believes her when she's being honest anyway; and she had at least half a dozen little secrets she could pick from that wouldn't mean anything to her other then no one ever caring enough to ask before. ”No one's ever a type, Raymond. Not unless you put them there.” If we're being honest here, she didn't really know what that meant. Or why she'd said it. Other than it sounded good and felt right at the time. Like something a seer might say.

When finally the boy had come to an idea, she perked her head up from its horizontal position to get a better view of the Slytherin across from her. Her brown eyes wandered his features, taking careful detail of the twitches in his brows and the wrinkles on his nose whenever they appeared, and the far off look in his eye whenever he was thinking deeply. ”I've noticed,” she said, urging him to continue and then blinked when he finally had. ”That's not really similar at all,” Savannah concluded. ”So you're a parselmouth then? Wicked.” She paused just to grin, then continued in a rush. ”And I'm the only person you've told? Oh, mate... I would've told everyone by now—not like anyone would believe me mind you but,” she shrugged and ran her free hand through her curly hair, running into a knot or two on the way through. ”I wouldn't have your patience... Is there a reason why you haven't told anyone?”

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: Silver & Gold 】 【STATS:: Fourteen, 5'6", 124lbs

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:02 am
User Image __________

User Image User Image

Aria mirrored her friend's pitiful smile in the only way she knew how to show sympathy. It wasn't exactly an emotion frequently visited in the Solarin household; not with three brothers all struggling for dominance and a farm to take care of, anyway. ”I'm sure we're not,” she reassured Fianna. ”They're all probably together in one big group; you know how they are.” Aria grinned and laughed at that, because it was the truth. Ahnna, Balder, and Bastian were always running around together, most everyone seemed to follow. She was sure that's where Monika and Kiki were anyway. The other students, well, she couldn't really say much for them. ”I think I did see a couple of Slytherin's before I found you. Wren and Jack. But I didn't exactly stick around to say hello.” She didn't know very much about either of the boys', but neither one seemed to keen on making friends in her perspective.

”I'm sure you'll do bloody brill' in tryouts,” Aria grinned, then paused to stop and ask, ”Could I come watch? Do you think they'd let me in if I wasn't trying out?” Why wouldn't they? It wasn't like she was going to sell out any information to the other teams! (Does anyone even do that?) She just didn't want to get pushed into trying out just for being there. As much as she likes flying, she'd never been very 'coordinated', even in muggle sports. And to add five hundred feet of air distance plus the combined speed of your own broom plus the opposing force of the bludgers? Aria didn't know much about science but she knew enough to know that that would hurt!

As they reached a compartment, Aria settled in after lugging her school trunk in alongside her. Luckily, the compartment was pretty empty, so she felt safe just leaving it on the floor beside her for now. She'd move it if others came in, but for now, it was a pretty decent foot rest. As soon as Fianna introduced her feline friend, Aria cooed and said ”He's very handsome.” She scratched her index finger behind and around the tabby's ear gently. ”I wish the train ride wasn't so long.” She said a few moments after the silence had filled the void. ”You'd think with magical teleportation we could just do the same thing to the train...” Or at least give her WiFi.

ATTIRE:: Knitted Dreams 】 【STATS:: 12yrs, 127lbs

Graydon Ironshield

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:53 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Second Year Twelve Years OldSingle

"Yeah, you're probably right about that," said Fianna, realizing how silly her concern sounded. Of course, the others were coming back to school; how could they not? At the mention of Wren and Jack, she said, "I just hope they don't get into another shouting match in History of Magic. That was awful, especially when Jack's wand backfired."

"Thanks," said Fianna with a bit of a grin, as the vote of confidence bolstered her own. She had a fast broomstick now, thanks to Linny taking her shopping, so she had a better chance to competing for the Snitch. "Of course, you can watch. The team needs all the support it can get. But why just watch? You took the Flying class too, and you probably signed up for Advanced Flying same as I did. Why don't you tryout for the team too? Wouldn't it be cool if we both made the team?"

The cat closed his eyes and leaned in as his ear was scritched, and he started to grin and purr loudly. Mention of the long train ride reminded the little red-haired Second Year that the time was rapidly approaching when she'd be forced to succumb to the end of summer, and exchange what she was wearing for that stuffy uniform. Fianna decided it was better to wait until after the rush to the lavatories took place so she could make the switch without being rushed. "They probably couldn't do it with the train because it's so big and heavy, I would think," ventured Fianna. "Besides could you imagine what could happen if they Apparated the whole train and people got splinched?"

Essy ze Ninja

OOC:
Username

User ImageUser Image
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games