Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:07 pm
User Image

โ„‚๐•Œโ„โ„๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•ƒ๐•
                                                          โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Relaxed at Diagon Alley with Elliott and Verily
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Confused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ' God dammit why is she yelling at me??? '

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

I got a paint outside โœฐ โœฐ โœฐxxx
                                                          With enough giddyup to be free; โœฐ โœฐ โœฐxxxxxx
                                                          I got a faint smell of cheap perfume, โœฐ โœฐ โœฐxxxxxxxxx
                                                          And a hint of gasoline. โœฐ โœฐ โœฐxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceElliott glared at the red-haired girl, tilting his nose up in the air, a habit he'd picked up from his mother at a very young age. It had the affect of making it look like he thought a lot more of himself than he had any reason to, which was somewhat hilarious, considering that he was only eleven. "I'm going to take that as a compliment," he said with a defiant tone. "Eggheads are smart. Although, I don't think Kenneth got a single 'egghead' gene." This prompted the elder Holt to shoot his brother another glare, rolling his eyes. He refrained from hitting him again, though, if for no other reason than that he'd already done it twice and didn't need anyone sending word to the powers that be that he was an abusive guardian. The kid was a complete pain... but, that was his job. He was his younger brother, after all. "Shut it, Eli. She was bein' sarcastic," he said through gritted teeth. Elliott rolled his eyes, muttering that he'd known that, and crossed his arms. Kenneth sighed; he'd been having such a good day...

spaceKenneth's shoulders sagged in relief, a sigh ripped from his lips when she said she's passed the exams she'd needed for her job. "Oh, thank God! Dammit, Verily, don't scare me like that, I thought I'd ruined your damn life!" he said, tone exasperated. His annoyance didn't last for long, though, because even if she'd passed the important exams, she'd still apparently failed others, and it was his fault... sort of. Elliott did have a point, he'd never actually forced her to spend time with him... it registered then that he evidently managed to distract her even when he wasn't actually around, which caused an odd little flutter in his stomach. But, it wasn't important right now, so he tried to shove the thought, and the feeling, away. "... So... I mean, what did you fail?" he asked, not really sure what else to say. But, after all, at least if she told him, and he got to hear that they were unimportant lessons, maybe he wouldn't feel so awful.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxโœฐ โœฐ โœฐ See I'm a different kind of knight;
                                                          xxxxxxโœฐ โœฐ โœฐ You're gonna find your fairy tales are lies
                                                          xxxxxxxxxโœฐ โœฐ โœฐ I don't have a white horse,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxโœฐ โœฐ โœฐ But you can come along for the ride

(( OOC: ))

"Elliott "

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:37 pm
User Image

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
                                                          single
                                                          Looking Rebellious at Diagon Alley with Michael
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          'Well, if he's going to have a wizard for a brother...'

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Coin-operated boy; เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’xxx
                                                          All the other real ones that I destroy เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’xxxxxx
                                                          Cannot hold a candle to my new boy and I'll เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’xxxxxxxxx
                                                          โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceGypsy blinked a bit. Two different eye... oh, for the love of -! She sighed in exasperation, pinching the bridge of her nose lightly, eyes shutting. "No, not contacts. One second." The metamorphmagus considered for all of a second leaving them as they were, but hey, the point of this outing was to fully immerse Michael into her and Jer's world, right? Might as well start with something small... ish. So, she focused her attention on her eyes, willing them both to be pink. She opened them a second later, and they had both obliged to her will. "Better? I mean, they match now, right?" she asked, smiling lightly, eager to see his face. She'd told plenty of muggleborns about her powers, but never a muggle... she wondered if he'd have as hard a time with it as Alex had. The poor kid had literally fallen out of his chair when her hair and eyes had turned from pink to red his first night in the castle... not that she wanted Michael to fall, obviously, but some sort of shocked response would be amusing.

spaceShe watched his face carefully as, brick by brick, the doorway to Diagon Alley opened. She was perfectly satisfied with the look on his face, like he was in complete shock and awe. His questions made her laugh. "At least you thought we were nuts and not lying to you. And yeah, it's really real. And amazing, and awesome, and today I am going to make sure you see as much of it as possible," she said with a smile. Honestly, she couldn't think of a better place to go for that purpose. She thought a stop by the pet shop would be in order, so he could see all the strange creatures that they sold, and Quality Quidditch Supplies, because seeing an actual flying broom would probably astound him... she wondered how long it would be before he stopped being surprised, if he'd make it through he day. Michael was a smart guy, after all... if he'd been magical, he'd have been a Ravenclaw for sure. Surely it wouldn't take him that long to absorb it all? "Honestly, I dunno how. I've grown up with it. My parents are magical, their parents are magical, and their parents were magical... I never really questioned it. Actually, my dad thinks Muggles are fascinating... non-magic people, that is. He's a tech nerd. Because he grew up with magic, so when he got out in the world... he flipped out when he discovered the internet," she said with a laugh. "But he barely understands how any of it works. Technology, I mean. He can set up his video games and my brother's movies, but other than that? Totally lost. And he knows more than most. I know kids who've never even seen a phone," the Ravenclaw informed him. Living as she did, sort of half in the muggle world, but still fully immersed in magic... it was odd. But the idea of living entirely in one or the other seemed insane. She couldn't imagine... Michael had lived like that. But now, he wouldn't, because she was going to show him everything.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxเฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ Never let him go
                                                          xxxxxxเฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ And I'll never be alone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxเฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ Not with my coin-operated boy

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm
User Image

User Image

โ™ซ Pureblood โ™ซ Beater โ™ซ Single โ™ซ

Don't wanna let you เน”เนเธฌเธ  but I am ั’ั”เนƒเนƒ bound.
                                                        ฯ‚เธขะณาญเธ„เน€เธ โ€™เธฃ call is the เนƒเธ„เธฃาญ of all.
                                                        When the lights า“เธ„เน”ั” out all the เธฃเน€เธ เธ ั”ะณเธฃcrawl.

Verily raised her eyebrow at the kid as he stuck up his nose like he was some hoity toity rich b*****d. God that boy was in for a real good reality check the moment he stepped into Hogwarts.... and how exactly was he even related to Kenneth. The two seemed to be polar opposites. She leaned down so she was closer to eye level with the boy and looked him straight in the face for a few moments, before smiling in an almost Michelle like manner and patting the boy's head. โ€œHave fun in Hogwarts Elli.โ€ She teased, purposefully using the nickname Kenneth had mentioned Elliot hating before straightening up and returning her attention to her friend and the boy she was still semi pissed at.

Although the anger was fading the longer she spent time around him this fine afternoon. God he sucked. Why did he have that weird calming effect on her? Well he was either calming her down and making her feel comfortable or making her angry.... so she was rather conflicted on him at the moment.

โ€œWell...โ€ She said slowly, a frown growing on her face as she thought about how bad her grades truly had been. She couldn't believe she'd actually gotten an A on a subject she enjoyed. Her O.W.L. Scores had made sense to her because some of the subjects she was forced to take were just dumb to her, but her N.E.W.T.s were painful to look at. She, Verily McHalen, had gotten less than a perfect or near perfect score on subjects she truly enjoyed. It just wasn't right. โ€œI got O's in Charms, Herbology, Healing, and Music. Then I got an E in Defense Against the Dark Arts, which isn't horrible, but it could've been better. But where my grades really tanked were in Transfiguration, Alchemy, Muggle Mythology, and Wandless Magic. I only got A's. And its all your fault Kennethโ€ She looked up at him with a look that wasn't angry. She actually looked quite upset and maybe possibly on the verge of tears.

When you feel my ั’ั”เธ„าญ, look into my ั”าฑั”เธฃ.
                                                        Itโ€™s where my เน”ั”เน“เนเธ เธฃ hide. It is dark เน€เธ เธฃเน€เน”ั”.
                                                        No matter what we เน’ะณั”ั”เน”. We still are made of ๏ปฎะณั”ั”เน”.
                                                        Donโ€™t get too ฯ‚เนƒเนเธฃั”, this is my ะบเน€เธ ๏ปฎเน”เนเน“ come.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:55 pm
User Image

Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Confused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceEven with how upset he was over making Verily fail, Kenneth couldn't contain his amusement at his brother's annoyed expression when the redhead used his most-hated of nicknames. The child crossed his arms and glared at the older girl, but he kept his mouth shut... for once. Kenneth could see the anger, though, simmering just under the surface. Sometimes, that temper was the only thing that convinced Kenneth they were actually related. Not that he thought his stepmother would've cheated on their dad, of course, he just knew that she'd been a very lovely woman with a lot of suitors and who's to say someone didn't get her really drunk or use a polyjuice? Some days, that made worlds more sense than the idea that he and Elliott actually might share DNA.

spaceKenneth listened as she listed off her grades, glad that she got an O in Healing, and a few others besides, but he wanted to roll his eyes when she complained about getting a single E. He didn't get a chance, though, because then she was telling him about the rest, and he saw red. That temper, the one he shared with his brother? He was a lot less skilled than Elliott when it came to keeping it under wraps. He didn't know if that was because of the difference in culture or what, but when he got mad, he got mad. And right now? He was pissed. "You... are telling me... that you came up, yellin' at me an' pokin' my chest, pissed off and callin' me names cuz I made you get a few A's? God dammit, Verily, I thought you'd failed! You nearly gave me a damn heart attack over a few Acceptables? If you were a guy I'd punch you square in the damn nose!" He was yelling by the time he halfway done, his voice raised enough to've drawn the attention of a few passers-by. One man looked like he might intervene, and Kenneth shot the man a glare. "Yeah, keep walkin', I said I wasn't gonna hit her, didn't I?" he snarled, his Southern drawl much more pronounced through his anger, leading the man to walk off, huffing something about 'damned uncivilized Americans.' Kenneth turned his glare back to Verily after a moment, fists clenched, jaw tight. "Lord knows I ought to do it! You've got some damn nerve! A's. For God's sake, you're insane!" he shouted, and Elliott's hand was on his brother's arm, pulling lightly, mumbling something about causing a scene. Kenneth didn't even pull away, just stood his ground, barely even registering his brother's words or actions. He was too mad. He'd meant what he said; if Verily'd been a man (or, hell, one of the girl's he'd been friends with back in Tennessee, even), she'd have a nose bleed right now, possibly a broken nose, too. The redhead should consider himself lucky that he wouldn't hit her, he thought.

"Elliott "

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:16 pm
User Image

User Image

โ™ซ Pureblood โ™ซ Beater โ™ซ Single โ™ซ

Verily blinked in shock as suddenly he was yelling at her. He was actually, really yelling at her. She swallowed, sliding back a step, as if he was actually going to hit her or something. It was probably the reason the man in the street paused to stare if she was going to think about it. Of course she was way too distressed to even think about thinking about it. Why was he yelling at her? She hadn't done anything wrong! A's were horrible on her standards. In her mind they really were failing. And here Kenneth was yelling at her for something she actually was upset about. Sure, she wasn't stupid. A's were obviously still okay scores for most people, but all her life the only thing she had ever been good at was her music and getting fantastic as all get out grades. If she couldn't get good grades what was she good for anyways?

Suddenly her lip was wobbling and she felt like she was 6 years old again sitting in her living room, her mother screaming at her about some stupid vase she broke or something. Her mum had left the next day. Ver's response had always been to cry when someone was angry with her. She had no other way of dealing with it. The redhead had long ago thought she'd gotten over that, but she supposed no one had ever truly been angry at her in a very long time. Upset, broken hearted, dissappointed, sure, but truly and deeply angry no. Not like Kenneth was right now. Without her ever giving her consent, suddenly tears were sliding down her cheeks rapidly and she was spinning on her heel. Blurry eyes were scanning the street for any place she could run too and hide from him and his anger.

He meant the world to her. He was her best friend; she didn't want him angry at her, but she didn't know how to fix it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image

Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Confused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceKenneth was so busy fuming that he didn't even noticed how distressed Ver looked. Elliott did, though, and he stamped on Kenneth's foot, hard, prompting the older boy to yelp and glare at his brother. "Stop being such a bloody jerk, Ken!" Elliott told his brother, annoyed and more than a little uncomfortable. You weren't supposed to yell at people in public. Plus, Verily was crying. You weren't supposed to make girls cry! Ever! The look on his little brother's face was enough to snap Kenneth at least partially out of the haze, and he turned his gaze to Verily, who was turning away from him. "s**t."

spaceThe American was torn now, because on the one hand, he was still pissed, because hell, he'd been literally panicked that he had ruined her ******** life, that she wouldn't be able to get the job she'd worked so hard for and now he found out she'd passed everything just fine! He knew grades were important to her, but damn, she couldn't have yelled at him about not getting O's or something? She'd used the word fail for God's sake, that meant she'd failed, not that she'd only made A's! But at the same time, she was crying, and trying to escape, and he felt like complete and utter s**t because dammit, he was not supposed to make her cry! In what was practically a monumental occasion, he shoved the anger down, because yeah, he shouldn't have yelled at her. "Dammit, Ver... I'm sorry. I just... you... I thought... that I'd ******** everything up, and then, to find out I was panicking over... well, not nothing, but certainly nothing as bad as I thought I was... I just... lost my cool. I'm sorry," he muttered, shaking his head and feeling like a complete heel. Damn. She should slap him. Really, she should punch him in the gut, but somehow he doubted she had it in her. Although, given that she'd played Beater... "... Could ya turn around and hit me or somethin'? I deserve it," he told her, though it was followed by a wince because, damn, if she did it, it would probably hurt like hell.

"Elliott "

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:19 pm
User Image

User Image

โ™ซ Pureblood โ™ซ Fourth Floor โ™ซ Single โ™ซ

As soon as he had stopped yelling she calmed down a tiny bit. She knew him well enough to know that he was really sorry. She also knew he hated making her cry. She wiped at her face quickly, ignoring the people staring at her until one man was blatantly looking at her for like five minutes straight. She wiped the last of her tears away and glared at him flipping him the bird. "Do you like watching girls cry a*****e?" She asked him, smirking ever so slightly when he flushed and scurried quickly away. It was easy to tell she was truly upset because she rarely actually swore. Normally she inserted her own creative words that could mean anything from very very good to very very bad.

Finally the young former ravenclaw turned around to face her best friend, pouting.
                                                        "I'm not gonna hit you, you egg." She muttered, tugging on a strand of her hair and giving him a tiny smile. "I'd hurt you too much." She teased, her smile growing. She slipped a few steps forward and flopped against his chest, before wrapping her arms around him in a very awkward hug. "I'm sorry for scaring you."

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:49 pm
User Image

Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Confused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceKenneth was relieved when she visibly calmed, taking note of the guy who'd stopped to watch the two of them. He shot the man a glare in time with Ver's oh-so-polite gesture (and wondered where she'd picked that one up, because didn't Brits have a different way to flip someone off?), and followed up her words with a few of his own. "Our lives ain't your personal soap opera, ya old housewife! Keep movin'!" he shot, and the man walked away, looking adequately embarrassed... as did another couple of people, he noticed, annoyed. Hell, weren't British folk supposed to be polite? Asshats.

spaceKenneth couldn't deny, he was pretty relieved when she said she wouldn't hit him. Her reasoning stung his manly pride, just a bit, but hell, her being able to punch the crap out of him just meant that she was strong, right? It wasn't like he was incapable of whooping someone's a**. He shook his head. "Yeah, yeah," he said sheepishly, venturing a small, somewhat dopey looking smile. "Sorry I yelled," he said, prompting his brother to roll his eyes in exasperation. "You two are so. Weird," the child muttered, and Kenneth threw his arm over his shoulders, smiling, a wicked glint in his eye. "You share half my DNA, kiddo. Ya gotta be at least half as weird as I am. Maybe more'n that. Your mama wasn't exactly normal," he said with a smirk, prompting Elliott to groan. Then, he turned back to Verily. "So. What's got you out of the house today? We're doin' his school shopping," Kenneth said, clapping his hand gently on Elliott's shoulder. They still had a lot to do. Robes and books and even his wand, not to mention other assorted odds and ends. Kenneth was planning on doing the wand sometime in the middle; it'd give him a minute to relax, since he was sure Elliott'd be a pain to find a wand for. The kid never made anything easy, after all, so why start now?

"Elliott "

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:07 pm
User Image
                                                  Woke up in London yesterday
                                                  Found myself in the city near Piccadilly
                                                  Don't really know how I got here
                                                  I got some pictures on my phone

User Image
                                                  โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Aษขแด‡ 16 |โ™| Fแดœแด›แดœส€แด‡ Dแดแด„แด›แดส€ |โ™| MแดœษขษขสŸแด‡

Michael's face seemed to bug a bit as he watched Gypsy close her eyes and open them again, revealing pink irises. He tried to think of any trick of light that would make them look that shade, but couldn't. Not really, Not anything that would make logical sense. "Wow, well... Can all wizards do that, or is it just you? Can Jeremy do that too? I guess, wel, I'm trying to think of a biological way that could happen, but the only thing I can think of is if you were a chameleon, but you're... Well, you can't be that." He still wasn't sure about all of this magical stuff, but he figured that if his younger brother were involved in this stuff, he might as well try and accept it. If nothing else, his adoptive parents wouldn't believe any of this. He had a hard time believing it.

When she proclaimed that she was going to show him as much about magic as she could, Michael's eyebrows rose. Really? Wasn't that against her laws or something? His thoughts were interrupted when she mentioned that muggle word. He'd heard it before, and he figured it had to mean something like not magical. And the idea that technology baffled people was well... Okay, it did baffle a lot of people not magical. His grandfather had mentioned that he never even knew how to set a VCR, whatever that happened to be, and still swore off cell phones. Which, come to think of it, he wondered how well magic and technology really meshed. His cell phone was in his pocket, so he was definitely able to call his parents if necessary. However, he was sure that he didn't need to. He then turned to look at Gypsy, a curious look on his face as he thought.
                                                  "So, if you are supposed to go to first? I mean, you ddi want to take me here. Where would be the best place to introduce me to this magic thing?" Hopefully it wasn't too crazy. Otherwise, he was sure that he was going to freak out.

Location: Outside The Leaky Cauldron
                                                  Thinking: Well now, interesting meeting place...
                                                  OOC: ...

New names and numbers that I don't know
                                                  Address to places like Abbey Road
                                                  Day turns to night, night turns to whatever we want

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:27 pm
User Image

single
                                                          Looking Rebellious at Diagon Alley with Michael
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          'Well, if he's going to have a wizard for a brother...'

Coin-operated boy; เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’xxx
                                                          All the other real ones that I destroy เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’xxxxxx
                                                          Cannot hold a candle to my new boy and I'll เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’xxxxxxxxx

spaceGypsy smirked. Questions, questions, questions, always the same questions. And yet, it never got old. Of course, that was just because she had an ego the size of a blimp, she'd admit it. She did so love to brag... "Well, I mean, technically anyone can do it. But, most people have to use spells or potions or whatever. I'm different, though. I can change my appearance at will. I'm a freak among freaks!" This last bit was declared loudly, and with no small amount of pride. "And no, it's not biology, mate. It's magic!" She did an odd little skip as she said this, voice trilling upward so that it was almost musical (though not actually, because if it were, his ears would be bleeding). She didn't quite know why she was so giddy right now, really. It wasn't as though she'd never shown off to someone who wasn't used to magic. She did it the first night in the castle practically every year. But, this was different, somehow. But then, it was Michael, so maybe that was it. She did note that he looked particularly cute when flustered, and counted herself lucky that she'd decided to ask him to Diagon Alley today. Surely he'd repeat the expression several times over the course of the day.

spaceWhen he asked about which shop they would go to, she looked around, tapping her chin a bit, expression thoughtful. Where would they go? She had several ideas, of course, but none of them stood out as the thing, the one that should be his first real impression, the one that would knock his socks off. And then, her gaze fell to a very familiar sight; she wanted to slap herself in the head as soon as she saw it. Why hadn't she thought of that sooner? It was only one of the most recognizable shopfronts in all of the wizarding world, not to mention one of her favorite shops. It seemed so obvious! The pink-haired girl flashed her companion a wide grin, again grabbing hold of his hand and pulling him along behind her. "Got just the thing," she told him, glancing back to wink over her shoulder. "You wait. It's going to blow your mind."

xxxเฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ Never let him go
                                                          xxxxxxเฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ And I'll never be alone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxเฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ Not with my coin-operated boy

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Verily rolled her eyes at his little brother when he called them weird and ruffled the soon to first year's hair. "Course we're weird. I called him an egg and he didn't even bat an eye and I enjoy playing a sport where being beaten almost to death is a normal occurrence" She smiled at the kid and twisted a piece of hair around her finger casually. "So is little Elli into Quidditch or is he going to spend all of his Hogwarts years crammed into the library?" Ver directed the question at Kenneth although she was obviously teasing the poor child.

She shrugged at his question and smiled in an almost mischievous way.
                                                        "I was doing a little bit of shopping for my sister.... well more to piss her off because I think it will be funny... but.. you know." She quickly dug around in her bag before pulling out a set of baby clothes that she had bought for her pregnant twin sister to freak her out. "Two of everything so she'll freak out and think she's having twins.... It'll be great." A shrug lifted her shoulders, as she giggled and shoved everything unceremoniously back into her bag before the idiots that continued to watch them thought she was pregnant with Kenneth's kids or something and got really angry about their little outburst. "But I'm done shopping now, so I dunno what do..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:31 pm
User Image

Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Confused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceKenneth smirked at the way Elliott rolled his eyes at Ver's description of the pair of them. It was a fairly accurate description, really. Although... "Ya know, Verily, all I heard just now was that you're weird, an' I'm used to it. That doesn't really make me weird. It makes me a saint for puttin' up with ya," he said with a teasing light in his eyes. "You wish," his brother uttered, but Kenneth didn't have to bother trying to get revenge. Verily's words were revenge enough. "I think you can guess the answer to that one," he said with a snicker. The eleven-year-old muttered something about there being nothing wrong with libraries, but Kenneth was already not listening.

spaceThe American let out a loud whoop of laughter as Verily pulled out the baby clothes, clapping his hands together. "Damn, that's cold. Remind me never to send you out half-dressed in the snow, if this is what you do for revenge." He'd known, of course, that Elli was pregnant, hard not to, the way Ver was ranting about it. The way he saw it, the girl probably deserved it, just a little bit. Although, having a kid was a big responsibility; he should know. Elliott was trouble enough, and he was mostly self-sufficient. Kenneth could only imagine how much harder having a baby was. Although, shouldn't her sister be showing by now? How in the hell was she still keeping it quiet? He shook his head, chuckling. "Well, if ya ain't got nothing better to do, you can come with us. Don't be surprised if I make you carry something, though," he told her with a wink. It wasn't as though carrying things was such a burden; a quick featherweight charm was all they'd need to keep the load light. He was just worried about having enough arm space.

"Elliott "

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:36 pm
User Image
                                                  Woke up in London yesterday
                                                  Found myself in the city near Piccadilly
                                                  Don't really know how I got here
                                                  I got some pictures on my phone

User Image

Aษขแด‡ 16 |โ™| Fแดœแด›แดœส€แด‡ Dแดแด„แด›แดส€ |โ™| MแดœษขษขสŸแด‡

Michael blinked and then shrugged, realizing that apparently the answers to the universe could be summed up in one word. Though, he figured that mathematics was going to be the answer to the universe, but well... He eyed the shops to the left and right of him, picking out easily the items in the windows. This is where his little brother lived. Huh. Well, obviously not here, if he recalled, Jeremy loved south of here, but in this world. He vaguely wondered if the odd blond would take to any sort of gift from here. After all, Jeremy had gotten him something from some place called Hogsmeade. Jumping chocolate frogs, with pictures that moved. If that wasn't impressive, well, he'd just have to eat his hat.

Gypsy looked thoughtful as she considered the places she could bring him, and he wondered what could be going on in her head. Certainly there wasn't that much crazy things around here, right? However, when she mentioned it blowing his mind, a small frownline formed between his brows.
                                                  "It's not too... barmy, is it? I was thinking a bit more like, simple introduction. You show bits and pieces and leave the big things until later when another person's mind is better able to handle such a drastic thing." He couldn't be possibly stating that to him, all of this was new, and he wasn't sure if he'd freak out or not. No. That would admit that he couldn't handle it. He was actually honestly trying, but it was probably going to take him a while to do. For all of his protests, however, he followed along, all the while wondering exactly where he was getting dragged to and whether he could survive it all.

Location: Outside The Leaky Cauldron
                                                  Thinking: Well now, interesting meeting place...
                                                  OOC: ...

New names and numbers that I don't know
                                                  Address to places like Abbey Road
                                                  Day turns to night, night turns to whatever we want

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:07 am
User Image

User Image

Ver shrugged and elbowed him lightly in the ribs. "You like how weird I am, which makes you weird too." She stuck her tongue out at him indignantly and smirked at his comment about her revenge. "She's the one that decided to get pregnant and ruin her dreams of playing pro quidditch right out of school. I'm just making it worse for a little bit of fun." A laugh twisted her lips into a mischievious grin very unlike her. It was only with certain people that she could open up and becoming a teasing, playful, devil child. Those certain people included mostly just Elli and Kenneth.

At his suggestion of her joining them she nodded her head immediately and shrugged at his comment of her carrying things.
                                                        "I can carry things." The ravenclaw twisted her hair around her finger and looked up and down the shops. "Where to first? I'm sure Elliott wants to get his wand... but I remember very well that when I was a first year, my father specifically made me wait to get my wand to attempt to teach me patient. It was horrible... but it kinda made the whole wand thing a bit more special too."

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:10 pm
User Image

Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Confused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceKenneth snorted at her, rolling his eyes. "Hey, now, I never said I liked ya. I just put up with ya 'cause otherwise I'd be bored 'n lonely," he said with a smirk, offering her a small wink. They both knew it wasn't true, of course. Well, it wasn't true that he didn't like her. the part about him being bored and lonely was. Damn, he needed to socialize more, he thought, scratching the back of his head. If for no other reason than because he needed a friend who wouldn't stick their tongue out him every five seconds. Someone needed to be the mature one, after all, and damn if it didn't always end up being him.

spaceHe shook his head at the redhead, making note that, yeah, he really didn't want to piss her off. Or, he supposed he already had, remembering the start of their conversation. But, really, she hadn't been that pissed, right? "Ain't you bein' a bit harsh? Pretty sure she's freaked out enough without worrying about you givin' her a hard time," he said, though he knew she'd probably disagree. Still, having a baby was a pretty big deal. Especially since her father probably wasn't going to take it well. She needed Verily's support... but, then again, maybe this was the way that the two of them showed support for each other. He knew that he and Elliott hardly ever spoke where they were trying to annoy each other. Siblings were weird. Twins even more so.

spaceHe smiled when she agreed to come with them for the rest of Elliott's shopping. Though, he had no idea where they were going go really. "I dunno, we've only gone by the Apothecary so far 'cause it wasn't very crowded. An' I'm planning on doin' the wand sometime in the middle so I get a chance to sit down... What would you recommend, then?" he asked her. He didn't know Diagon Alley very well, after all, he was much more accustomed to Hogsmeade. Maybe she'd have a suggestion?

"Elliott "

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games