Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Raine Eoviny

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:52 pm

MrJimmy
Raine Eoviny
MrJimmy
I likes the bunny Raine, oh and you're pretty cute too.

Haha. Don't humor me, I know you're just being nice. Those are awful pictures of me, I have much better ones, but April (the bun) is hot, so I thought I'd show her off.
Ohhhh, don't so that to me! I'm not humoring you! You're very pretty.

Well, if you're being genuine, then I thank you. But if you're lying, there'll be hell to pay, Mister!
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:53 pm

Raine Eoviny
MrJimmy
Raine Eoviny
MrJimmy

Haha. Don't humor me, I know you're just being nice. Those are awful pictures of me, I have much better ones, but April (the bun) is hot, so I thought I'd show her off.

Well, if you're being genuine, then I thank you. But if you're lying, there'll be hell to pay, Mister!

I agree with MrJimmy it is just I am not too fond of Make-up sweatdrop

Shinji Azumaki

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:57 pm

Raine Eoviny
MrJimmy
Raine Eoviny
MrJimmy

Then hell shall not be paid.
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:58 pm

KatoshiUriotai
Raine Eoviny
MrJimmy
Raine Eoviny
MrJimmy

Haha. A subject we disagree greatly on then. I'm all for natural beauty, but I love to see women in make up. Pale skin, dark eyes and pure, blood-red lips. Like Dita Von Teese. Perfection.

Raine Eoviny

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:45 pm

Raine Eoviny
KatoshiUriotai
Raine Eoviny
MrJimmy
Raine Eoviny
MrJimmy

Haha. A subject we disagree greatly on then. I'm all for natural beauty, but I love to see women in make up. Pale skin, dark eyes and pure, blood-red lips. Like Dita Von Teese. Perfection.

Well then I am just glad I found a girl who does not wear make-up. That is all I can really say. Sometimes it looks cute but, this is me personally from what I seen from my mom, it looks like it ages the skin of the woman. I do not know if this is true or not but when a woman removes the make-up it looks a bit nasty confused
But I do know that foundation, most anyways, clog the pours of the skin, causing break out sometimes and worsens break out that is already in play. Plus horrible for cloging the pours anyways sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:06 pm

KatoshiUriotai
Well then I am just glad I found a girl who does not wear make-up. That is all I can really say. Sometimes it looks cute but, this is me personally from what I seen from my mom, it looks like it ages the skin of the woman. I do not know if this is true or not but when a woman removes the make-up it looks a bit nasty confused
But I do know that foundation, most anyways, clog the pours of the skin, causing break out sometimes and worsens break out that is already in play. Plus horrible for cloging the pours anyways sweatdrop

Haha. Women only look worse after they take their make up off by comparison. Even a woman with a good complexion will look tired and blemishy after the make up is off.

And as for clogging pores, some do, some don't. It's all a matter of finding the right make up for your type of skin and knowing what to look for in a product. My fiance loves women in make up too. Not like whorey-type make up with huge blue eyeshadow and orange lips and terrible fake-tan. I mean well applied, but heavy makeup.

I grew up in a family where my mother and older sister wore make up every day and it took them 1hour+ to apply it. I, as you would guess, picked up the habit. I'm a perfectionist with my make up, so it does take me quite a while, but I just make sure I'm up an hours earlier to put it on.

And it makes me feel more confident. A lot of people think this is shamefull, like hiding behind a mask, but all I know is that it makes me feel better and much more confident in public. And my fiance likes it too, so it's not like he minds waiting while I get ready. Hehe. He likes to sniff my face when I'm wearing it, he says it smells like a real woman xp

Raine Eoviny

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:08 pm

I fail at makeup so I generally don't wear it. It doesn't look right on me anyway... (I wear it now and then... maybe once a week)
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:13 pm

Well I am not going too look down on women who do wear make up......I am just glad I found someone who does not 4laugh

Shinji Azumaki

Raine Eoviny

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:50 pm

KatoshiUriotai
Well I am not going too look down on women who do wear make up......I am just glad I found someone who does not 4laugh

Totally understood. I know a lot of men who prefer natual-looking women and others that like women in a lot of make-up. It's just an opinion at the end of the day and make-up doesn't change the person hdden behind it.
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:50 pm

User Image
Mashimaro kicks a**, man...

Isuzu Rajeki

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:55 pm

eek blaugh ^That's my girl!^

Love you baby!
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:58 pm

Heh.. thanks, beh.. sweatdrop Love you, too..

Isuzu Rajeki

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:04 pm

Isuzu Rajeki
Heh.. thanks, beh.. sweatdrop Love you, too..
*huggles and kissles*

Ohh, sorry I'm all wolfy right now...
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:04 pm

MrJimmy
eek blaugh ^That's my girl!^

Love you baby!

Aww. How sweet. Internet sweethearts. Or you could be like me and my fiance who actually have a conversation with each other on a forum when we're actually sitting 2 feet away from each other in the same room. We baffle ourselves sometimes.

Raine Eoviny

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games