Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:18 am
johnny then appeared in a plain in the middle of nowhere he began to charge and unleash his ultimate power soon the ground began to sink in the power was so powerful it was senseable all the way throught the town  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:44 am
light began to appear around johnny and boulders and pieces of the ground began to crack and circle around him it made a type of ball,johnny then pointed at a wall and he threw all the boulders and rocks toward the wall his eyes were bright red  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:48 am
"So Dante you get hit by bowls often?" Sparda laughed. He stood up and approached Raven. "My name Is Sparda i am Dante's Father." He bowed politely and then walked to the door. "I'm going out for some air," he waved agoodbye. "Pleasure to meet you!" Dante walked toward Raven and hugged her tightly. "Glad to see that your awake." He was curious to know why Raven wanted to talk to him.Out side Sparda sighed, "That Johnny I believe has gained strength.... But not enough to face my true self." He began to walk toward the school and instantly reached it. He met Craven and her friends and introduce himself. "Sparda is my name... The Father of Dante!" He bowed again in a polite manner.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:00 pm
johnny then punched the ground and dug his hand deep in the dirt hepulled out the amulet he hid earlier he wore the amulet and johnny demon form activated johnny began to grab his head and the town began to darken ,then he changed into his ultimate angel form and it brightened he threw the amulet and johnny's inner demon appeared. then the ultimate one winged angel's spirit appeared with the sky bright in the angels side and the sky dark in the demons side both were ready to fight each other.johnny then collapsed to the ground and wouldnt gain conctious until there was a winner  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:05 pm
Sparda noitced the change of setting. "I wonder what's going to take place..." He began to converse with raven and Richter. "So what are you doing?" I will begin Training Dante tommorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:19 pm
the demon looked at the angel and they began to punch each other each punch landing in the same position as the other,they then stopped and the demon began to wrap chains around the angel the angel then shot a lightning bolt toward the demon.the demon's arm began to glow and he used his ultimate demon cannon at the angel.the angel couter it and appeared behind the demon he tied his wings around the demon and flew high to the sky.he then charged straight toward the ground with the demon he let go of the demon and turned .the demon was severely injured and about to die,he then took out his chain blade and began to whip the angel,the angel had scars on his back the angel then stepped back and blades appeared behind him 5 blades with a letter in each blade.he then controled the blades and threw two at both the demons hands he then threw another one at his chest and two more in the demons nipples.the angel began to chant words and the letters on the blade began to glow following a single attack for every letter the first letter appeared D and chains began to strangle the demon the second letter appeared E and lightning began to hit the demon the third letter appeared and it was the letter A and the demon began to bleed from his eyes and the center of his palms the forth letter appeared and it was a T and warriors began to shoot the deamon with arrows and then the final letter appeared and it was Hthen dark mist appeared from the demon and death appeared he straightened his scythe he then cut the demon in half and the angel yelled "hellcraous"and sealed the demon in the amulet.johnny then woke up and the spirit entered his body  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:20 pm
johnny then noticed that the sky was weird and then he shook his head and began to walk feeling an emense amount of power from within his body  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:25 pm
Kairi was starting to cry and she suddenly fainted from the clouds down to earth.  

` m a i i

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:29 pm
johnny began to walk and saw kairi fall from the sky he opened his arms and caught her hello he said smileing at her  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:12 pm
"Huh? What? Where is He?" Kairi asked looking for the Johnny she knew. The One winged one.  

` m a i i

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:08 pm
Dante Aurion
"So Dante you get hit by bowls often?" Sparda laughed. He stood up and approached Raven. "My name Is Sparda i am Dante's Father." He bowed politely and then walked to the door. "I'm going out for some air," he waved agoodbye. "Pleasure to meet you!" Dante walked toward Raven and hugged her tightly. "Glad to see that your awake." He was curious to know why Raven wanted to talk to him.Out side Sparda sighed, "That Johnny I believe has gained strength.... But not enough to face my true self." He began to walk toward the school and instantly reached it. He met Craven and her friends and introduce himself. "Sparda is my name... The Father of Dante!" He bowed again in a polite manner.

Dante's father? When the hell did that happen....Raven thought to herself as he bowed in front of her. "Yes, and you very well should. If you ever do that again, I'll kill you myself," Raven told Dante with a very wicked grin on her face. Then she pulled Dante down on the couch next to her so she could sit and not get light headed anymore. "And thanks to your smashing my head into the wall, Johnny is now either insanely jealous of our relationship and loves me or now feels the need to protect me all the time," Raven began telling Dante. "You know when I passed out, outside, after yelling at all of you, Johnny teleported me to his cave thing and used magic to wake me up. I don't even know why he cared, but then I made a deal for his soul, which is in my hot new ring, and I am going to be teaching him stuff." Raven finished off the story. "Oh and should I feel the need, I can control him because I have his soul," Raven added on with a wink and then wrapped her arms around Dante's neck. But then she remembered something from before she passed out and got very very angry. "AND DON'T YOU EVER LIE ABOUT SLEEPING WITH ME TO IMPRESS YOUR FATHER AGAIN!" Raven shouted and head butted Dante so hard that his nose broke in 4 different places. "You know damn well that nothing happened the other morning, thanks to Johnny and Roy. And now that you've decided to use that to impress your stupid a** father whose been dead for how many aeons and just decides to show up again, I'm not sure I want anything to happen with you," Raven said in a very hurt voice. Before Dante could say anything Raven was out the front door, down the porch, and jumping onto the roof. She liked sitting up there when she was feeling more than a little emotional.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:44 pm
Soul_Reaver08
"Yeah, I'll be fine" he said trying to hide his nervousness. He thought to himself 'well i studied wererabbits so its not like i'm going into a hunt not knowing what i'm doing. I should be fine....i hope'

Craven smirked transforming into a white werewolf as her brother turned into a black one. "Be careful, These ones are smart." Jack growled jummping through the waterfall. Craven looked down at Richter. "Need help getting in or can you do it on your own?" She asked standing on her hind legs.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:39 pm
johnny looked at kairi and couldnt remember who she was he couldnt remember anything except the black and white clouds he woke up to earlier he.gently placed kairi to the floor he looked at her with a weird look you are?he said confused  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:51 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
"Yeah, I'll be fine" he said trying to hide his nervousness. He thought to himself 'well i studied wererabbits so its not like i'm going into a hunt not knowing what i'm doing. I should be fine....i hope'

Craven smirked transforming into a white werewolf as her brother turned into a black one. "Be careful, These ones are smart." Jack growled jummping through the waterfall. Craven looked down at Richter. "Need help getting in or can you do it on your own?" She asked standing on her hind legs.

"I'll be fine" He said feeling too proud to ask for help. He began thinking of every spell he knew hoping he could use one so he wouldn't need to ask for help. He began freezing the water creating a bridge across the lake. When he reached the waterfall, he looked up. 'if i freeze this i'll be stabbed by icicles' he thought to himself. Richter created a sphere of condensed air around him. As he walked through the waterfall, the water simply slid off the orb. When he met Jack and Craven on the other side he said "So we goin wererabbit hunting or not?"  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:54 pm
he then fet an incredible engery take control of his body.the ultimate angel picked up kairi and flew off with her he grabbed her hand and hugged her tightly,the bot then looked at kairi and stuck his hand out its an honor to meet u he said scaning her  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games