Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:53 pm
If I knew what the heck the problem was, maybe I could offer advice. I don't know about everyone else, but all I know is that there's some guy on Gaia that you're apparently angsting over for reasons unknown.
I don't know why that would require you to leave Gaia.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:15 pm
Angst zone?

I think I've found my home.

@Whispering: You're leaving Gaia over a guy?  

Mera Hei

Timid Rogue

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:27 pm
i told someone

hes heling me... smile )  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:37 pm
Ciel Avec Cafeine
Kalstolyn
Ciel Avec Cafeine
Kalstolyn
Jimmy's just like that.

How's this for angst: I just got layed off from my job for no reason.

That's terrible. sad

Yeah well. Organizational restructuring and all that.

Did they give you notice or did they just like...tell you that you no longer work for them...?

no notice. Just pulled me into a meeting room and handed me paperwork for a severance package.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:38 pm
Arcanas
I'm just curious, but is leaving really the best thing to do?

Kals: oh boy...that sucks...although, as I recall, layoffs aren't permanent, are they? (has never been laid-off before.

Permanent, this one is. I might get preferential re-hire if they ever start rehiring.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:41 pm
you can have my job...takeing care of naggy old people!  

WhisperingSouls

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:45 pm
Kalstolyn

no notice. Just pulled me into a meeting room and handed me paperwork for a severance package.

gonk Lovely. I hope you find something else that's better. =)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:47 pm
Kalstolyn
Permanent, this one is. I might get preferential re-hire if they ever start rehiring.

I'd go get this big ol' job so if they ever ask you back you can be all like "******** you, bitches!"

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:51 pm
That is damn Lame Kals. If that ever happened to me, I'm not sure what I'd do...it's damn hard to find a job in my area, actually, one place turned me down because I was over-qualified -_- bastards.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:01 pm
kals, is your being layed off ...by any chance... to do with "company losses" and such? neutral

i was told today that if we get the 20% increase in minimum wage, either people will lose jobs or prices will get hiked up, etc....
... i heard about the increase to $10 a while ago but i didn't realize it would lose jobs for people. O_O (i'm suspecting it's because of that... was i right in suspecting so? sad )

ps. why don't ya come over and work at rona? ;D ehehe  

~DR.MOOFASA~

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:31 pm
"Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, so I'm gonna go and die now..." Like it? I thought it up myself...yeah, there's a melody behind it...

Soo, yeahhh....got a friend....gots some problems...problems I can't help her with...friends hates me...friend runs off...might be dead, dunno...yeaahhh...wanna leave some guys bloody on the street...but can't...'cause I can't reach the ******** I'll end this...with one big...

FFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:35 pm
Now I can finally see him for what he really is. It hurts, but now I'm angry. He has never seen me angry. I hope he cries himself to sleep after I go all-out.  

Indigo Project

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:53 pm
~DR.MOOFASA~
kals, is your being layed off ...by any chance... to do with "company losses" and such? neutral

i was told today that if we get the 20% increase in minimum wage, either people will lose jobs or prices will get hiked up, etc....
... i heard about the increase to $10 a while ago but i didn't realize it would lose jobs for people. O_O (i'm suspecting it's because of that... was i right in suspecting so? sad )

ps. why don't ya come over and work at rona? ;D ehehe

Uh, it just went up to $8... but my company has been working towards downsizing by 10% globally ever since May.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:56 pm
did seniority matter at all?  

Arcanas

Hunter

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:59 pm
Not as far as I can tell. I have been there 18 months, and there are people who were hired after me who are still working there.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games