Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 770 771 772 773 774 775 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:01 pm
Razenof
LAZRDUCK
Razenof
cause like... just a bit ago i bought a feb '04 letter for 44k... and now i'm trying to score quick money so i can buy a march '04 letter at 124k... but at the same time i'm insainly tempted to buy an oct '04 letter at 63k... gonk what do i DO!!!

when orignaly i've been trying to save up 250k to get a chain wallet... sweatdrop jan '04 letter...
*gasp* you rich lemon squeezer! scream i'm so poor... crying damn you economy! scream

the Only reason i have money is because i've been spending MASS $$$ in donateing and gift credits... gift creds i use to buy fairy wings and sells those for imediate fast cash, when in reality the letters have a higher pay off... even with selling at 6k a letter, donateing 20$ for 8 letters has a higher pay off than useing 20$ for 40k gift creds and selling fairy wings...

selling at 6k per letter... donate 20$ to recieve 8 letters
8 letters sold at 6k will recieve you 48k

where as spending 20$ in gift credits gets you 40k, buy fairy wings and generaly sell for 35-40k.... i was desprit for cash and sadly sold a pair for 33k...
*another gasp* wait... *is confuzzled by math* THAT'S A LOT OF MONEY! curse you Razenof, and your gold that you bought with money and making hard posters like me jealous. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:02 pm
*pets manji* sowwies... i can be VERY confuseing sometimes... is actualy kinda proud of it... its like a speical ability

Special ability: confuse  

Razenof

Razenof

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:03 pm
LAZRDUCK
Razenof
LAZRDUCK
Razenof
cause like... just a bit ago i bought a feb '04 letter for 44k... and now i'm trying to score quick money so i can buy a march '04 letter at 124k... but at the same time i'm insainly tempted to buy an oct '04 letter at 63k... gonk what do i DO!!!

when orignaly i've been trying to save up 250k to get a chain wallet... sweatdrop jan '04 letter...
*gasp* you rich lemon squeezer! scream i'm so poor... crying damn you economy! scream

the Only reason i have money is because i've been spending MASS $$$ in donateing and gift credits... gift creds i use to buy fairy wings and sells those for imediate fast cash, when in reality the letters have a higher pay off... even with selling at 6k a letter, donateing 20$ for 8 letters has a higher pay off than useing 20$ for 40k gift creds and selling fairy wings...

where as spending 20$ in gift credits gets you 40k, buy fairy wings and generaly sell for 35-40k.... i was desprit for cash and sadly sold a pair for 33k...
*another gasp* wait... *is confuzzled by math* THAT'S A LOT OF MONEY! curse you Razenof, and your gold that you bought with money and making hard posters like me jealous. sad

i sowwies again... Get a job you bum xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:05 pm
Razenof
LAZRDUCK
Razenof
LAZRDUCK
Razenof

I'm only fourteen! scream  

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:05 pm
Razenof
LAZRDUCK
Razenof
LAZRDUCK
Razenof

hey! that's my line!!! rofl

oh, and i think i have a special ability too...

Special ability: feign intelligence  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:07 pm
Razenof
*pets manji* sowwies... i can be VERY confuseing sometimes... is actualy kinda proud of it... its like a speical ability

Special ability: confuse

and then i have my moments in which i speak in riddles and rhymes like Dr.Seuss... theres also the rare moments in which myself will come out and speak, as he speaks in a deep old english manor... in which most people nowadays cant understand him at all, zen again he's also Very selective on whom he finds even worthy of his presence, much less worthy of speaking too...

yeah i'm an odd one... sweatdrop  

Razenof

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:07 pm
Special Ability: RANDUMNASS!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:10 pm
LAZRDUCK
...randum asses? o.o  

Manji-luo

Razenof

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:13 pm
Special abilitys:
Confuse
Randomness

Morph abilitys:
Cat
Human
Vampire
Zombie

Item ability:
Yarn - entangle
Cat bell - Charm
Vodka - drain inteligence  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:16 pm
Manji-luo
LAZRDUCK
...randum asses? o.o
who?  

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

Razenof

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:20 pm
ok... since the technical mumbo jumbo confused you, let me put it in simple terms...

Donation letter - Selling at 6k per letter -
20$ donation gives 8 letters = 48k

gaia Gift credits-
20$ gives 40k in gift credits-
selling fairy wings = 35-40k

does that make since?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:22 pm
Razenof
ok... since the technical mumbo jumbo confused you, let me put it in simple terms...

gaia Gift credits-

does that make since?
surprisingly...no  

Manji-luo

Razenof

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:23 pm
Manji-luo
Razenof

gaia Gift credits-

does that make since?
surprisingly...no

*slaps forhead* damn it... well the translation of that is you will make more gold in spending 20$ in donation letters than you will with selling store items with the gift credits

the only difference is gift credits will give you a faster pay out than selling letters since it takes longer to sell 8 letters than it will to sell Fairy wings  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:24 pm
Razenof
Manji-luo
Razenof

gaia Gift credits-

does that make since?
surprisingly...no

*slaps forhead* damn it... well the translation of that is you will make more gold in spending 20$ in donation letters than you will with selling store items with the gift credits
(special ability: feign intelligence)  

Manji-luo

Gift Ninja Hayabusa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:25 pm
User Image  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 770 771 772 773 774 775 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games