Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 770 771 772 773 774 775 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:12 pm
    Lookin' snazzy there, GRM~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:08 pm
@GRM - Thanks, I chose that to be one of my random log in's because it looked nice and I thought it would be spiffy to see from time to time when booting my computer.

@Waku - Haha, Justin is obviously me, so that's my login, but Kelly is my mother. I made a name on my computer for her because she plays that pokerstars thing, and the upstairs computer broke the day before a huge tournament, so I told her that she was more than welcome to use my computer for her tournament.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:51 pm
User Image

Thanks Waku, I still want to know what others think.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

Please. 3nodding
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:55 pm
I thinks ye be looking good, forsooth. Thine new stlye be fittin welle!  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:53 pm
Teh GRM is a major hottie, you are looking very good!

Seriously every time I come into this thread I see all the pretty people in the guild and, I mean this as a HUGE compliment, everyone in the guild seems to look like all the pretty popular people who wouldn't speak to me in high school xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OMFG

I liiiiive.
-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Trish the Stalker

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:28 pm
*points dramatically* see? see? Perfect example of the uber prettyness of this guild! Just look at La Belle's uber pretty!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:31 pm
You make me blush redface

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Trish the Stalker

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:39 pm
*huggles* I speak only the truth  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:30 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Teh GRM is a major hottie, you are looking very good!

Seriously every time I come into this thread I see all the pretty people in the guild and, I mean this as a HUGE compliment, everyone in the guild seems to look like all the pretty popular people who wouldn't speak to me in high school xd

Same boat here, sanzo. Of course, I never talked to anyone, let alone the "pretty popular people" who all hated my guts.  

lazycommie

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:11 pm
@ Trish: I'm absolutely freaked out right now because you look tottaly like that horrible person I dated last year in those photos. its like an uncanny post and a look alike photo eek And funnily enough her name is Patricaia (Trish for short) confused But I know you're not like that XD

Anyway why I am here. I have some photos I promised to post now they are actually photos of a couple of photos becasue I does not have a scanner. anywho here they are.

Here are a couple of phoios of me mixing with some hotty actresses at the Supaniva convention last year.

These are clickable thumbnails to bigR photos.

First we have me and Jewel Staite (Kaylee from Firefly/Serenity) - I think I look bad in this photo XD the photographer kinda didn't warn me before taking the photo.

User Image

And here is me with Teryl Rothery (Dr. Janet Fraiser from Stargate: SG-1) - Much better photo and I loves this woman! w00t!

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:21 pm
I like your new look, GRM. You look ready to break into dance. biggrin

@ Trish: Your hair looks so pretty. eek  

The Dinosaur Next Door

124-C

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:11 pm
@Laz — SHOPPED! talk2hand

...seriously, though, Jewel? She's so pretty... And... is she... touching you? eek  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:17 pm
Haha! Yes Tsuji! I gots huggles and everything cool

But the whole time I was there even when I watched her Q & A I sorta got the impression like she isn't a huge fan of meeting the fans. But it was great.

Now Teryl on the other hand, you can tell she loves it. She was very entertaining and mingled with the audience in her Q & A and the girl getting a photo with her in front of me wasn't happy with the photo so she was fixing her hair and Teryl started helping her too it was one of those "OMGSQUEE!" moments for that girl XD  

Surazal Dloc

124-C

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:18 pm
Next time you get that close to Jewel you are to knock her out (in a non-violent way), put her in a box, and mail her to me. mad  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 770 771 772 773 774 775 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games