Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7729 7730 7731 7732 7733 7734 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:18 am
TheBlueWarrior
I'll give some one 500 gold if they can find me a Yoshi web pet. D:

And so it comes back to this. *Googles Yoshi Web Pet*

...DAMN IT. I mistook Razenof for Sakura AGAIN!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:06 am
FangzV
TheBlueWarrior
I'll give some one 500 gold if they can find me a Yoshi web pet. D:

And so it comes back to this. *Googles Yoshi Web Pet*

...DAMN IT. I mistook Razenof for Sakura AGAIN!
*tackles and draws boobies on your forhead and skips away* dramallama  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:24 am
omg... might have a bf xD this guy from college called richi over msn said "you so want me ^^" and i was a bit shocked by that xD and i told him i liked him xP  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:31 am
squee_moon
omg... might have a bf xD this guy from college called richi over msn said "you so want me ^^" and i was a bit shocked by that xD and i told him i liked him xP
Kawaii!!  

Thanatos Phoenix

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:42 am
Thanatos Phoenix
squee_moon
Kawaii!!

xD lawl and hes hawt xD but a computer geek like me xP and hes really shocked that i like him xD and i just said "you better not have a 3 1/2 inch floppy XD" and he said "maybe you should come over and look at my hard disk? razz "

EDIT: ok... or not :/ he said he doesnt like me in that way emo  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:59 am
squee_moon
Thanatos Phoenix
squee_moon
Kawaii!!

xD lawl and hes hawt xD but a computer geek like me xP and hes really shocked that i like him xD and i just said "you better not have a 3 1/2 inch floppy XD" and he said "maybe you should come over and look at my hard disk? razz "

o.o! awww i'll let you test out my hard drive squee. I've got a big one... Full of anime.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:00 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
squee_moon
Thanatos Phoenix
squee_moon
Kawaii!!

o.o! awww i'll let you test out my hard drive squee. I've got a big one... Full of anime.

thanks saku ^_^ *looks for your hard disk*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:02 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
squee_moon
Thanatos Phoenix
squee_moon
Kawaii!!

Did I hear anime ninja *look out form the bardisk*  

Thanatos Phoenix

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:05 am
o.O everyones staring at my hard disk....
kinda exciting... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:08 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
o.O everyones staring at my hard disk....
kinda exciting... xd

xD haha  

HACK-Jane

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:11 am
Man i just noticed we're getting close to page 7777! will our evil thread change?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:13 am
hm... to what? xD  

HACK-Jane

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:15 am
squee_moon
hm... to what? xD
To... luck? idk. If we ever hit page 100000. i swear ima print out a copy of every single page and make a wallpaper out of it. lol Either that or create a book and read it... o.O

Edit: sometimes i wish our Avitar would stay the original way for every post you make. That way the old posts would have everyones old avitars and we could see the progression. *Sigh* but bandwith would be insane to do that.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:18 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
squee_moon
hm... to what? xD
To... luck? idk. If we ever hit page 100000. i swear ima print out a copy of every single page and make a wallpaper out of it. lol Either that or create a book and read it... o.O
And learn everyones secrets!! eek

*Ish making page 3*  

Thanatos Phoenix

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:25 am
good than 8D and oh god... i think i have screwed up mine and richi's friend ship D= hes all like embarrassed that i like him and hes like not talking  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7729 7730 7731 7732 7733 7734 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games