Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 772 773 774 775 776 777 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Razenof

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:06 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Razenof
lol, cause i'm one body, but many people ninja thus makeing me a "we"

xD Shazbot stands corrected. To refer to oneself as 'we' is a pluralistic form of First Person.

heh intrasting...
Special ability: umm what he said

lol  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:09 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Manji-luo
Razenof
lol, cause i'm one body, but many people ninja thus makeing me a "we"
rofl rofl rofl raz is a skitzo xd

@ shaz
third person narrative - third = person narrative

person narrative - ive = person narrat
person narrat can be formed into person + nar rat
person + nar rat = personar rat

That made Shazbot chuckle. xD

*reads up a few posts*

j00 got cake? XO Was it found cake? Because according to Penny Arcade, that's the best kind of cake!

UPDATE: Shazbot can't find the link yet, but found this equally amusing.
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/07/09
xD i love it!! rofl  

Manji-luo

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:11 pm
hey everyone..............  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:11 pm
hey ya ^_^v  

Manji-luo

Razenof

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:12 pm
sup spider darth  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:13 pm
Shazbot bids you welcome.  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:14 pm
o__o I've missed ALOT  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:15 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Shazbot bids you welcome.

shaz... wtf is (especially a red JACKsAASH) sweatdrop  

Razenof

Razenof

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:16 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
o__o I've missed ALOT

Hoe! My god!!! *pounce rapes kinta*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:17 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
o__o I've missed ALOT
*tackle-glomps* heya sexy wink  

Manji-luo

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:20 pm
well... im confused on how i feel..i went out with one of my Ex's... someone that i trueley loved. we went rooler bladeing/skateing. i had a blast. im hurtin all over.. fell down alot at the biggining.. but im a fast learner.so for a good portion of the day i did very good. for someone who hasnt roller bladed/skated in over 8-9 years.

i donno.. i tihnk im falling i love again...i feel ashamed...i know i cant have her again.but it bought back good memeorys of my past.. some of the few good memeorys i have of thew past...i am amased that after althis time that she hasnt talked to me, that she still has Mr B-B.(a stuffed bunny)it brought a tear to my eye.. well inside anyways...we acted like really ood friends... she also reminded me that i looked like te guy in the bathroom scene in the music video "toxic" by britney spears... nto the bald guy but the really hot blonde haired guy.

i donno i have mixed feelings right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:22 pm
Darthspanky
well... im confused on how i feel..i went out with one of my Ex's... someone that i trueley loved. we went rooler bladeing/skateing. i had a blast. im hurtin all over.. fell down alot at the biggining.. but im a fast learner.so for a good portion of the day i did very good. for someone who hasnt roller bladed/skated in over 8-9 years.

i donno.. i tihnk im falling i love again...i feel ashamed...i know i cant have her again.but it bought back good memeorys of my past.. some of the few good memeorys i have of thew past...i am amased that after althis time that she hasnt talked to me, that she still has Mr B-B.(a stuffed bunny)it brought a tear to my eye.. well inside anyways...we acted like really ood friends... she also reminded me that i looked like te guy in the bathroom scene in the music video "toxic" by britney spears... nto the bald guy but the really hot blonde haired guy.

awwww crying that's sad hun =(  

Manji-luo

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:23 pm
Manji-luo
Darthspanky

ey.. at least she still thinks im hot..lol i was going t get a piture of me in my fadora with my wicked cool shadest hat remind me of the romani shades in gaia and send it to you guys.. but i forgot before we left her houce  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:33 pm
Darthspanky
Manji-luo
Darthspanky

ey.. at least she still thinks im hot..lol i was going t get a piture of me in my fadora with my wicked cool shadest hat remind me of the romani shades in gaia and send it to you guys.. but i forgot before we left her houce
awwwww xd ...wait, cant you do it now?  

Manji-luo

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:34 pm
Manji-luo
Darthspanky
Manji-luo
Darthspanky

awwwww xd ...wait, cant you do it now?
her camera her houce.. i dont have a digital. im low teck.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 772 773 774 775 776 777 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games