Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7753 7754 7755 7756 7757 7758 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:02 pm
Xwiergan
MY LAPTOP IS RUNNING SERVER 2003 ENTERPRISE EDITION. THIS MEANS THAT EVERYONE HERE FAILS IN COMPARISON.

ALSO: I'M LOADED WITH SCHOOL WORK THAT I DON'T WANT TO DO.

ALSO: I'M ******** BORED.

ALSO: I'VE GOT A CRUSH ON SOMEONE BUT HAVE COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN HOW TO INTERACT WITH FEMALES DUE TO EXTENDED ABSENCE FROM THE REAL WORLD.

ALSO: MY ROOMMATE AND I ARE THINKING OF BUILDING A SERVER CLUSTER FOR THE HECK OF IT.

ALSO: I'VE GOT CLASS IN THE MORNING.

ALSO: I DON'T HAVE ANY PICS STORED ON THIS COMPUTER, SO I'M OUT OF RANDOM s**t TO UPLOAD TO PHOTOBUCKET THAT I'D USUALLY ATTACH ONTO THE END OF MY POST.

ALSO: I HELD SHIFT THIS ENTIRE ******** TIME. NO CAPSLOCK.

I'm suprised to see you back. The one person I actually would have been able to stay away due to major business.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:12 pm
Drift Boy has returned. ninja  

Drift Boy

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:50 am
Damn, I have to go to school.
I hope I get on first after school.
><  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:03 am
TheBlueWarrior
Xwiergan
MY LAPTOP IS RUNNING SERVER 2003 ENTERPRISE EDITION. THIS MEANS THAT EVERYONE HERE FAILS IN COMPARISON.

ALSO: I'VE GOT A CRUSH ON SOMEONE BUT HAVE COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN HOW TO INTERACT WITH FEMALES DUE TO EXTENDED ABSENCE FROM THE REAL WORLD.

ALSO: MY ROOMMATE AND I ARE THINKING OF BUILDING A SERVER CLUSTER FOR THE HECK OF IT.

ALSO: I DON'T HAVE ANY PICS STORED ON THIS COMPUTER, SO I'M OUT OF RANDOM s**t TO UPLOAD TO PHOTOBUCKET THAT I'D USUALLY ATTACH ONTO THE END OF MY POST.

I'm suprised to see you back. The one person I actually would have been able to stay away due to major business.

I'M NOT BACK. I JUST DROPPED BY OUT OF BOREDOM.
I'M LIKE DANIEL JACKSON. I'VE ASCENDED FROM EXISTENCE ON THE INTERNET. MAYBE I'M HERE. MAYBE I'M NOT.  

Awiergan Resurrection

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:29 am
Xwiergan
TheBlueWarrior
Xwiergan

I'M LIKE DANIEL JACKSON. I'VE ASCENDED FROM EXISTENCE ON THE INTERNET. MAYBE I'M HERE. MAYBE I'M NOT.

bUT yOU aRE hERE i'VE gOT sCREEN sHOTS!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:03 am
Xwiergan
TheBlueWarrior
Xwiergan

thats the best line I've heard in like forever blaugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

B e l a c

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:04 am
Ugh, some one pelted me with a water balloon yesterday and it hurt like a mother ********. Now I'm sore from it. >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:05 am
B e l a c
Xwiergan
TheBlueWarrior
Xwiergan

thats the best line I've heard in like forever blaugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
I´m with you on that belac xd *saves*  

Thanatos Phoenix

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:11 am
So any ways, who wants to give me money? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:13 am
come to kios house 8D 006220 and the pool 8D:3 partay time gies 8D  

HACK-Jane

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:47 am
I is making a fractal 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:48 am
I can't get into towns. It keeps bringing up this username and password thing. I put it in but it won't work.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:02 pm
TheBlueWarrior
I can't get into towns. It keeps bringing up this username and password thing. I put it in but it won't work.

we know xD your too late partay over for nowz D= they are either taking the pools away cos of AIDS or adding the new thing in... you can fly around as a bee xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:04 pm
squee_moon
TheBlueWarrior

we know xD your too late partay over for nowz D= they are either taking the pools away cos of AIDS or adding the new thing in... you can fly around as a bee xD
Banz miss partay? *dies*  

SecondBanana

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:06 pm
SecondBanana
squee_moon
TheBlueWarrior

Banz miss partay? *dies*

banz we might have another one when its open again :3  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7753 7754 7755 7756 7757 7758 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games