Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7756 7757 7758 7759 7760 7761 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:38 pm
xd Magical~  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:40 pm
Teh Dana
xd Magical~

xD Yeah, it rained so I thought it would screw something up on my car, but instead it just fixed what it broke before. xd  

Drift Boy

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:48 pm
SecondBanana
I has a Mudkip, do you liek Mudkips?
I FIND THE MUDKIPS TO BE QUITE ENJOYABLE, GOOD SIR. PIP PIP.

chianachan
User ImageA sigh came out and that emotion that was transparent and glittering

Hey guys, whats up?
o.o whats this about Halo?

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image
Check a couple pages back.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:48 pm

lol xd
My sis's car used to get sooo messed up when it rained.. it would get possessed, windows wouldn't work, and it would spontaneously lock and unlock.. sometimes it would relock the instant you unlocked it, so you had to pull the handle as quick as you could xd only happened when it rained for some reason..

@Thanks Shaz.. I've been to lazy xD

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Drift Boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:50 pm
chianachan

lol xd
My sis's car used to get sooo messed up when it rained.. it would get possessed, windows wouldn't work, and it would spontaneously lock and unlock.. sometimes it would relock the instant you unlocked it, so you had to pull the handle as quick as you could xd only happened when it rained for some reason..

Well if there was a problem with the seals then the water would get into the electronics and screw things up. I'm surprised it would work at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:53 pm
Drift Boy
chianachan

lol xd

Well if there was a problem with the seals then the water would get into the electronics and screw things up. I'm surprised it would work at all.

Yes, thats why it was funny.. we thought it would just not work, rather than being all weird..
Aww.. Trevor was on? xD Heheh..

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Drift Boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:54 pm
chianachan
Drift Boy
chianachan

lol xd

Yes, thats why it was funny.. we thought it would just not work, rather than being all weird..
Aww.. Trevor was on? xD Heheh..

Yup, late last night. I'm sure thats the time he will be able to get on.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:58 pm

I'm tired of my avvie.. if any one will tektek me, I'll love then forever xd or give art or something..

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Drift Boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:59 pm
chianachan

I'm tired of my avvie.. if any one will tektek me, I'll love then forever xd or give art or something..

I would if I was any good.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:02 pm
Drift Boy
chianachan

Aww.. I'd like it if you would, if you feel like it ^^

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Drift Boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:04 pm
chianachan
Drift Boy
chianachan

Aww.. I'd like it if you would, if you feel like it ^^

No, I mean, I'm really god awful at it. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:11 pm

Oh.. okay then xd
Yay! I get to be on the art committee! >w< I must start drawing!

I just got a really funny little sex lecture.. wtf brought that on xDDD

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

SecondBanana

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:14 pm
chianachan

What type of Avi?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:19 pm
SecondBanana
chianachan

What type of Avi?

I unno.. something different?
Maybe red and black, I have alot of that stuff.. chyaku norisu scarf, guitar, demonic anklets, nightmare parasol, shadow spirit.. I like all those things ^^

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

SecondBanana

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:24 pm
chianachan
SecondBanana
chianachan

What type of Avi?

I unno.. something different?
Maybe red and black, I have alot of that stuff.. chyaku norisu scarf, guitar, demonic anklets, nightmare parasol, shadow spirit.. I like all those things ^^

Wow, coincidense. I started making this one before you even replied, but Im making another with the items you mentioned.

User Image  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7756 7757 7758 7759 7760 7761 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games