Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7769 7770 7771 7772 7773 7774 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:46 am
*gives rootbeer*

Now STFU and be nice.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:53 am
My body won't let me sleep past 8 hours. I wanna make up for sleep debt though. D:  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:03 am
TheBlueWarrior
My body won't let me sleep past 8 hours. I wanna make up for sleep debt though. D:
there is no such thing :3 your body only needs about 8 hours sleep to function properly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:06 am
NeonKitty
TheBlueWarrior
there is no such thing :3 your body only needs about 8 hours sleep to function properly.

No such thing as sleep debt? Yeah there is... Take psycology you find out all about it. o.o  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:10 am
TheBlueWarrior
NeonKitty
TheBlueWarrior

No such thing as sleep debt? Yeah there is... Take psycology you find out all about it. o.o
I dunno what sleep debt is D= But I do know that different people need different amounts of sleep. Like my mom, she only needs 6-7 hours, but I need more like 9 hours every night. When I was a teenager, I needed more like 10-11 (and I still need that much sometimes if I've been missing sleep - is that what sleep debt is?).

8's just the average, I think.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:13 am
Sheer_Immortal
TheBlueWarrior
NeonKitty
TheBlueWarrior

I dunno what sleep debt is D= But I do know that different people need different amounts of sleep. Like my mom, she only needs 6-7 hours, but I need more like 9 hours every night. When I was a teenager, I needed more like 10-11 (and I still need that much sometimes if I've been missing sleep - is that what sleep debt is?).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_debt
Basicly its just the idea that if you miss a number of hours of sleep, you might have to make it up later on. One of my friends is a dire example of this. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:38 am
TheBlueWarrior
Sheer_Immortal
TheBlueWarrior
NeonKitty
TheBlueWarrior

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_debt
Basicly its just the idea that if you miss a number of hours of sleep, you might have to make it up later on. One of my friends is a dire example of this. xd
Heh, I could believe it. For about the first month of school every year, I wouldn't be able to go to sleep earlier (so that I could naturally wake up earlier for school), so on the weekends I'd sleep 12 hours straight to make up for it. Ditto during the summers when I'd stay out with the guys 'til 4AM, but had to get up the next morning at like 8AM - the next opportunity I had to sleep in, I would. And whenever I go through stints of insomnia, I usually sleep for longer when I can, to make up for missing the sleep. So yeah, it's nice to know there's an official-y name for it xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:05 pm
User ImageA sigh came out and that emotion that was transparent and glittering

I'm still making up sleep for my 2-3 years of Halo/anime addiction v.v
Seriously..

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

SecondBanana

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:06 pm
chianachan

I'm still making up sleep for my 2-3 years of Halo/anime addiction v.v
Seriously..

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

YOU SLEEP NOW!

xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:09 pm

I can't get enough sleep now xd
I used to be totally good on a hour and a half three nights week.. and a little more several other nights..
*sigh* not now..

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:16 pm
chianachan

I used to be totally good on a hour and a half three nights week.. and a little more several other nights..
*sigh* not now..

Lol, sleep debt doesn't exactly accumulate like that actually. It's hard to describe though. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:20 pm
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan

*sigh* not now..

Lol, sleep debt doesn't exactly accumulate like that actually. It's hard to describe though. xd

lol I know xd
I just have a harder time getting enough sleep now.. if I sty up late/get up early it takes me a few nights of good sleep to make up for it.. maybe it's because I do more stuff xD I just don't sit around gaming, studying and stuff all day like I used to lol xDDD

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:36 pm
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan

*sigh* not now..

lol I know xd
I just have a harder time getting enough sleep now.. if I sty up late/get up early it takes me a few nights of good sleep to make up for it.. maybe it's because I do more stuff xD I just don't sit around gaming, studying and stuff all day like I used to lol xDDD

Yeah, I know what you mean. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:49 pm
I need... 15 hours sleep. Minimum.  

RaidenKazama

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:55 pm
RaidenKazama
I need... 15 hours sleep. Minimum.

If I actually had enough time to get that much, that'd be awesome o.o

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7769 7770 7771 7772 7773 7774 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games