Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 777 778 779 780 781 782 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:39 am
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

Ah, alright, now I know who everyone is talking about now xd

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:00 pm
Chexednut
Dean is the one with the darker hair, mustache and beard. He's known as Arcanas here in ATG. He's also the man who stole my heart back in August and still hasn't given it back. heart

...Did you WANT it back, or are you satisfied with his? xd  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:59 pm
I keep his heart in a big jar of fermalehide and poke every once in a while. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:47 pm
I know that my picture is in here somewhere... Along with Aretoo, but I was wondering if anyone else was interested in a "Pictures of the Scars" Contest. Just a thought that has been bouncing around my head for a while yet.

Trying for someUniCreatures
New eggsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Noble/exaulted CreaturesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:10 pm
I have only one scar that would be able to compete. Other than that, I've gone through my 18 years of life pretty much unscathed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:01 pm
Chatting on skype and making a picture through there inspired me to take these. Crappy webcam quality but they do the job.
User Image
User Image

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:42 pm
I was playing with my new camera <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:53 pm
@Trish the Stalker: I like your T-Shirt,specially the color
@Xrai the Risen: Thanks for the comment, why dont you come to mexico so you can meet them  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:35 am
Psycha.. Every time to post a picture with you wearing that white suit, I can't help but imaging you as a pimp.

Are you secretly a pimp?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:52 am
AlcoholicPancake
Psycha.. Every time to post a picture with you wearing that white suit, I can't help but imaging you as a pimp.

Are you secretly a pimp?
I am an old ATG member =]

I think he is, His white suit, always wearing a suit around the girls on photos and best of all, always standing out with his bright and awesome suits

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:59 am
Bwahaha, Xikrai...that first pic caught me off guard! You're so "YAAAY! MAH YOYOS!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:13 am
Yeah, I was in a crazy mood at that moment.  

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

124-C

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:34 am
Shram
AlcoholicPancake

Are you secretly a pimp?

I think he is, His white suit, always wearing a suit around the girls on photos and best of all, always standing out with his bright and awesome suits

Naw, he's just Mexican. They're fly like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:29 pm
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

xd "Pictures of the scars" I totally want to compete! Especially since a couple of the scars I have have funny stories behind them, one in particular.

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:08 pm
124-C
Shram
AlcoholicPancake

Are you secretly a pimp?

Naw, he's just Mexican. They're fly like that.

What do you mean by that? That Im just Mexican, that we are just fly like that eek
The Reason Im always wearing a white suit in almost all of my photos is because Im a Medicine student, I just cant help it I have to dress formal wearing white and with a tie and I have to wear a coat like a scientist but I dont like those things thats why, and I havent gone out a lot like last semesters to clubs or partys tahts why also  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 777 778 779 780 781 782 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games