Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:34 am

Kusa, you always come up with those great layering ideas that I wish I'd thought of. Unfortunately, you can layer the alien tattoo and the nano-c bodysuit. Dx Overall, though, I'd say you've captured yet another otherworldly being perfectly. 3nodding

By the way, dark ice is win. 8D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:15 pm
Lawl. I like it. Very shiny. 3nodding Pisces is pretty.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:56 pm
Very feliney... Although I'm not sure how well the Skittles contacts fit.

Trying for someUniCreatures
New eggsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Noble/exaulted CreaturesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:56 pm
I like it! You sort of look like a stone statue come to life by glowy blue power. The Atlantis movie from Disney comes to mind.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:04 pm

I really like it. It's so very different from your normal avatars. 3nodding

Moira's (I think) hair looks good as a contrast with the outfit, but there seems to be something missing... maybe around the lower portion of the frame...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:49 pm
Very well done pirate/commander of the fleet look you have going. The Fog and the Dark Spirit you have makes me think Possessed by greed. Well done and kudos to you ^_^

New eggsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Noble/exaulted CreaturesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Cave Eggs -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:51 am
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

Dark Ice... Damn, I was hoping one of the items I had would evolve into that... oh well. Still like it, the staff ALMOST makes me want to play Super Mario Sunshine. *Has nightmares about collecting blue coins*

Also, this current avi is... as close as I can get to looking like me IRL.

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:42 pm
[>{+:. Stephasaurus Rex .:+}<]

I like it. It's got a sort of indie-meets-hard-rock feel.

[/>{+:. Stephasaurus Rex .:+}<]

The Dinosaur Next Door

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:10 am
Very nice Spring nymph look you got there, though I think you should take out the padmavati's lotus light-shining-down thingy in the back. It doesn't really add anything and it's being covered up anyway (....and it's off center >.>) =/  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:24 pm
[>{+:. Stephasaurus Rex .:+}<]

I like the shades of red and how they match. It makes me think of the kids I see in the book store with a fantasy twist. biggrin

[/>{+:. Stephasaurus Rex .:+}<]

The Dinosaur Next Door

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:47 pm

Little purple witch-elfling! whee Very nicely done. Pisces approves.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:54 pm
I'm not terribly sure about the red bits, but otherwise a good one. If a bit creepy.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:38 pm
You look like a classic tourist. I like it maybe you could add the Music sheet like a map/brochure. Either that or a rolled up newspaper. Otherwise good stuff. ^_^

New egg- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Noble/exaulted CreaturesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Cave Eggs -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:53 pm
I find the combination of silvers and golds to be very distracting, but I don't really know what you could possibly do about it...  

124-C

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:01 am
I don't really like the G Buckle. it kinda stands out too much for my tastes. Also Why do you still have the cowboy stubble if you cover it with the bandanna?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games