Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen_of_the_random

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:31 am
ninja ...
Hi.
I'm Anja. I have no idea why I was sent an invitation, but I'm flattered anyways. 3nodding
Btw, I'm Danish. Power to the vikings!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:42 am
Hello everyone. I'm Kerosene Hat, obviously, but a lot of people just call me KH for short.

I was posting about in GD when I received an invitation to this guild and I hope I'll have as much fun here as I do there.

Some likes: Old people, tacos, smoking, ranting and raving about personal choice rights, ect.

Some hates: Mean old people, the king from the Burger King commercials, ignorance, ect.

Ja. Good enough.

Proverbial Puppet

Narren7

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:05 am
Hi I'm Narren =^_^=
It's nice to be here hello folks *waves*

Anyhow I'm old and.. xp

BIRTHDAY: June 7th, I'm a gemini indeed.

INTERESTS: Gaia, forums, anime, fan fiction, fan art, 100x100 icons/userpictures, fish keeping, videogames, graphics, music, poetry, art, reading, to much to list really so just ask me. =^_^=

FAV BANDS: My fav bands vary really.. I like alot of 80's and 90's stuff. Lacuna Coil, Soil, Stabbing Westward, Nirvana, The Rasmus, Skillet, Guano Apes, Between Home and Serenity, Three Days Grace, Placebo, Nightwish, Depeche Mode, Dir En Grey, Evanescence, Plummet, Story Of The Year, Suidakra, The Birthday Massacre, 3 Doors Down, Billy Idol, Candle Box, Children Of Bodom, Collective Soul, Cradle of Filth, Filter, Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson, The Faint, Opeth, System of a Down, Tool, Zebrahead, Era, etc..

FAV ANIMES: Full metal alchemist, inuyasha, sailor moon, vampire hunter d, vandread, neon genesis evangelion, samurai champloo, s-cry-ed, gravitation, yami no matsuei, wolfs rain, to name just a few. heart

FAV COLOR: Don't really have one. I'm fond or greens, purples, and blues though. And black, silver, and grey.

THINGS I COLLECT: Video Games, knifes, swords, bows, pogs.

PETS: I own alot of fish and a insane black and white cat that thinks it's a freakin parrot.

HATES: Alot of things, but I try not to dwell on stuff because there's no point and it's a waste of time and energy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:25 pm
Howdy, the names Dan aka Nerevar, Fatum and weirdo....to too many people lol. I'm 17 and a half if you wanna get technical lol. My interests are games, music, badminton and swimming. My favourite band in the whole world has to be the Foo Fighters... I worship them lol. I love nature and the views that it lets you in on especially the night sky. I live in England. And umm thats about all I can think of at the mo. And also I have no clue how you found me lol could you tell where? I'm interested lol. And thanks for the invite!  

nerevar7incarnate

Sammirah

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:15 pm
Hi I'm Samm. I'm 20 and live in Canada, where I attend university. heart I like monkeys.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:24 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

egoiste

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,425 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Toukai

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:37 pm
Yo, Im Danny....im 17, a boy, i love drawing, (mostly anime but i do people and all sorts of stuff), umm, im a junior........ in highschool obviously...umm im a wrestler, i play baseball, I also love working out...I play piano, and im addicted to many many video games.........sady i dnt have a 360 yet crying but hopefully soon i'll get one.........um there's not much else about me except like physical appearence i guess.
Well, im Puerto Rican....and i have really curly hair....im about 5'9"......thats height people........anyway....im sorta built you could say...umm....i have brown eyes and insanely dark brown hair...its not black. umm....i like manga.......thats not a pysical appearance...but it can be...well thats about it....so....Hi. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:14 pm
Im Somerly....
um
Im a girl
& Im six feet tall
=3

Mental Child

sailoranimecode

Lonely Member

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:02 pm
My name is Nikki. I have no clue why I was sent an invitation, but I was. I'm 23 years old and have graduated college. I love to read, and watch Japanese animation, and Code Lyoko!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:16 pm
I'm KiTty I'm 20 going on 21 soonish, I have many intertests mustly getting thourght life without having to be anger, I love movies mustly horror movies  

XMad_KiTtyX

Rainbow Smoker

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Misha-misha

Spoopy Cat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:59 pm
Hello, I'm a new member of this guild, I hope i enjoy myself xD
Call me Misha. My interests are Reading, Drawing, and other stuff concering music, anime, and manga. I also live in the magic land of Texas.

Thats is all..for now cool  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:16 am
I got an invitation, so I'm pleased about that. I'm sixteen. I live in Hawaii. My main interests are history, literature, art and music. Yup. smile  

Morde

keiro234

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:48 pm
I am keiro234 and im 14. I like to play soccer, watch tv, go to the movies and hang out with my friends. I often listen to The All American Rejects ( i really like this band )!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:16 pm
Hey everyone. I'm Maline MoonFeather, or Just Maline. I'm 18 years old, soon to be 19 in a few days. I'm in college, majoring in social work and I was on the synchronized swimming team.

In my spare time, I like to read, write, ski, swim, horse back ride, watch movies, listen to music, hang with friends and come online.

Some of my favorite bands are: Gorillaz, Something Corporate, Jacks Manniquin, Parker House and Theory, My Chemical Romance

Some of my favorite movies are: Lord of the Rings, Anchorman, Butterfly Effect, Rent, Not Another Teen Movie, Jackass, Team America and Phantom of the Opera  

MalineMoonFeather

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games