Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:51 pm
Milly smiled broadly. "I'd never give up on you for something like that, Daddy. Not only that, but you actually tried to help me out during Ms. Ariae's...eccentric moment. That'd be awfully ungreatful of me if I didn't consider the situation before making judgements." she assured him, not afraid to say it much anymore since he seemed like a completely different person at this point. Of course, she tended to usually only be this mature towards things in peaceful moments. When stressed out completely, or when dealing with her monthly week of doom, she reverted back to her childish and extremely emotional side.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:16 am
Jaquel smiled warmly. "Thank you." he said as he kissed Milly lightly on the head. It was almost funny really. The one he expected to welcome his return was just a few steps away from hating his guts, and the one he expected to want to avoid him like the plague was now hugging him and still calling him 'daddy'. "Oh, whatever happened with your mother? Did you bring her back alright?" he asked, having heard nothing more about the whole affair since Milly tried to resurrect her in the lair under the temple.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:55 am
"She is alive and well. Momma lives in her den, near her other kids so I can visit her any time I want." Milly answered in reply, still smiling. She neglected to mention the big cost on her part, but to be fair, Milly was the sort of idiot who didn't see it as a very big deal. Especially since either way, she'd live a very long life compared to a human.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:02 pm
((Ah, I love my imagination some times. I had a thought just a few moments ago of Jaquel giving up on Ariae and seeing if Marianne would have him instead. XD ))

"She has other kids?" Jaquel said in some surprise. There was only one other group of people he knew of that lived in those ruins. Which meant he probably gave Milly's mom reason to hate him too. He just put his face in his hands and felt like crawling under a rock for the rest of his life.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:07 pm
{Oh my god. XD Poor Ariae! Lol, I've actually been planning her return to her sweeter self while I was at school.}

"Yeah. She had them a long time ago, about the time I moved in with you. She gave me a choice between meeting my father or accepting a step father." Milly said, as if it were nothing to be surprised about.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:15 pm
((I gotta say, I'm loving how soap opera-y this is becoming. At this rate, everyone's going to be connected to someone else in some way, kinda like soap operas and their love of "You're his [INSERT RELATIVE HERE]!! *dramatic musical sting*" and old loves and what not. XD
And I'm assuming such a decision comes with an 'eventually' tacked on at the end there. XD))

"I suppose I should meet the family at some point, or at the very least your mother...." Jaquel said with a sigh as he quickly glanced up in the direction of Ariae's room.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:19 pm
{I was either thinking of her forcing him into some strange contract like she did with Milly, thus ending any reason for mistrust or getting her drunk enough to admit her insecurities.

If Jaquel does end up leaving her so soon, though, and without a chance to warm up first - she's going to be stuck in permanent b***h mode instead of returning to her old spazzoid self.}

"That's not a very good idea. As I said before, Momma kind of hates your guts." Milly said, remembering all of the days in which Marianne would complain about Jaquel and his previous stupidity. "Changed or no, it's not a good idea."

Ariae had just finished letting her tears flow, and was contemplating on whether or not she should leave the room. Her heart was beating at a quickened pace due to how nervous she felt about screwing everything up - just like she always seemed to do.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:28 pm
((Forcing him into a contract feels like it just barely crosses the border of 'tortured and bitchy woman trying to forgive'. So I guess that leaves getting her drunk....*imagination starts up again. cue the crazy drunken make up sex*))

"Then you'll have to let her know for me. I know I've done too many horrible things to count, and I feel horrible about it all, but I would never do anything of the sort if there wasn't something wrong with me. And the less people that hate me the better I'll sleep at night." Jaquel said.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:45 pm
{You've got a point there. XD

Also, sorry if I've made her a little too bitchy, btw. I've just had a hard time imagining her dropping her guard after so long so easilly after all that's happened, so I'm trying to find the right medium. If that's not the case, I'm sorry I made her not bitchy enough. XDD Either way, I kind of feel like I'm leaning too close towards one of the extremes with her.}

Milly nodded, smiling broadly. "I'll be glad to talk to her for you. Just...don't try to talk to her yourself. Please? She's got a violent temper towards people who've wronged her." Milly had yet to realise how much Mala had gotten that trait from her mother to begin with.

Eventually, knowing that it'd be damn near impossible to calm down on her own, Ariae left the room only to spot Jaquel and Milly a short distance away. Her eyes and nose were still a faint red from the crying she previously did, but at this distance she hoped it would be difficult to tell. "Hey, where do you keep the alchohol?" she asked.

{XD Lol, somehow the image of Ariae being a Bottle Fairy or a Ladette in her youth clings strongly to mind. XDD}

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:53 pm
((Ladette. Definitely a Ladette. XD And it's fine, though she is starting to become dangerously close to the cold-hearted b***h extreme in my opinion.))

"Don't worry, I won't. For the time being, I've got no reason to head out that way anyway." Jaquel said putting a hand on her head with a slight smile when Ariae stepped out. "Oh, it should be in the kitchen; I'll be right back." he told Milly before silently leading Ariae to the stash. "I don't think you'll find any beer here, so I hope you can make do with wine."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:05 pm
{Ouch. >.< Please tell me if I do end up going too far with my characters. I wanted her to be upset for a reasonable ammount of time, given how long it's been, but I'm kind of bad with timing. >.<}

"It's fine. I just need a drink to calm the nerves." Ariae assured him, taking a deep breath to help calm herself down a bit more. "...Thank you. I'm surprised you've even kept me around at this point." she mumbled, hardly audible as she went on to go get herself a bottle of wine to ease her nerves. It had been so long since she had any decent alchohol to drink. Ariae couldn't help but wonder if her tolerance was still high...

{If Ariae ever gets amnesia, I'm definately reverting her to that personality until she returns to normal. XDD}

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:10 pm
((It's okay. I'm known to have horrible timing and amazingly short climaxes. XD ))

Jaquel browsed the extensive wine stash to find her the strongest stuff he had. She wanted alcohol, he'd give her alcohol! Finally picking a bottle, he poured the both of them a glass, a good drink sounding pretty good right now.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:24 pm
{XD Thanks for understanding.}

Ariae gulped the glass down without hesitation, clearly in dire need of something to distract from all of the stress she seemed to have stuck in her head as of late. Afterwards, she let out a relieved sort of breath and a sort of content smile. "Thanks. I've been needing something like this for a really long time."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:27 pm
"It's fine....I've never been much of a drinker, but I'll take anything to distract me for a while." Jaquel said as he stared into his glass, swirling it around a bit before taking a drink, though not gulping it down with such gusto like Ariae.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:40 pm
Only feeling moderately tipsy at this point, Ariae asked, "You mind if I refill my glass? I really like this drink."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games