Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:58 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

Perhaps Savannah was right. No one was a type. Anyone was capable for anything. However people had a tendency of placing people in categories. Like with their houses, they were Slytherins, those who were ambitions yet they’d lie, cheat, and steal to get what they want. Never mind commit murder. Though Raymond knew not all Slytherins were like that. Some were friendly like Hufflepuffs and some Hufflepuffs could be as venomous as a Slytherin.

Raymond remained silent on the matter as he went on to explain his little secret. Why he’d told Savannah instead of anyone else made little sense in his mind. Perhaps it was because he knew telling her had no ramifications. Then again he doubted that there would be any for anyone else. Watching the older girl’s reaction to what he had said, he shouldn’t have been surprised. Talking to snakes wasn’t exactly fascinating in a world full of magic. Tell that to someone in the muggle world and they’d think you were crazy.

“Yes,” Raymond answered. Despite knowing he shouldn’t be surprised he still was sort of. Parselmouths were known to be among Slytherin house and usually came with a bad reputation. However, Savannah didn’t seem to be bothered, instead she seemed curious. “You are.” He replied with a nod. ‘Why did I…?’ He thought to himself. When she mentioned she’d never be able to keep it to herself for that long, he looked at her curiously. “I’d believe you.” Raymond said not knowing why he said it. ‘Would I really?’ He questioned himself before pushing that thought aside.

Giving his silence some more thought, as Savannah asked him if there was a reason. “I don’t know, probably because I didn’t have anyone to tell.” Raymond answered with a shrug. “My mum clearly doesn’t have my interest in serpents since she prefers them locked up, and friends are hard to come by it would seem. Though I suppose I might have told Ralph if given the chance.” He admitted.

(Next post Hogsmeade Station?)

With: Savannah

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: - - -

Essy ze Ninja

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                    Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                    I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                    Slytherin!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:56 pm
Human, behave yourself, you have burst at the seams-
Let it all fall out; open your mouth.
Often I lie wide awake, think of things I can make...
But I don't seem to have the parts to build them.
Human, I wonder why you're a better make,
Than I could ever build or create,
You know not love or hate!

User Image
𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

SECOND YEAR │ PUREBLOOD │ RAVENCLAW

Tiernan tried her best not to look terribly offended when another older student joined them, this one a blonde girl with a dog she was fairly certain was in Gryffindor. The girl, not the dog, unless pets were automatically in the house their owners were... Anyways, it was quite rude, but she was sure saying something passive aggressive would start a fight and be even ruder, and poor Glynn looked completely out of sorts already. Reyna had appeared by then, and the Ravenclaw was distracted momentarily by the Slytherin's presence; she and Reyna butted heads every once in a while, but she didn't dislike the other girl, not really. "Very," she said happily, brightening at the mention of the school year about to begin. "I've brought my snakes with me this year- now that it's allowed, you know-," she began to ramble, indicating the basket with her, but trailed off as yet another older student appeared; Glynn's Norwegian cousin must be rather popular. He too, had a dog. Tiernan thought dogs were alright, but if she'd had to choose she'd pick snakes every time. "Tiernan Yaxley," she said politely, just as Ivar too approached, and she gave the Hufflepuff boy a small wave. But she was watching Glynn out of the corner of her eye, and he looked increasingly uncomfortable; she though it might be the number of people- he was usually quiet. Then all of a sudden he went very pale, and she wondered if he was about to faint, and thought in that case that someone had best catch him before he hit the ground. But as the last call for boarding rang out through the crowd, he rushed away from the group, saying he needed air. "I think it's best that we give him some space," she mused aloud, and looked to the train. "I'm getting a compartment before they're all filled up, if anyone wants to come along." This was mostly directed at Reyna and Ivar; she barely knew the other boy, Balder, and his friends, and very much doubted they wanted to take a compartment with a few second years. With that said, the brunette skipped off to the train, and slipped inside the first empty compartment she saw, settling down in a seat, basket nestled in her lap. Now Byron and Emily could finally have a bit of peace and quiet, poor loves.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

oyehh

Jade Galaksylph

I am so scared of what will kill me in the end...
For I am not prepared, I hope I will get the chance-
To be someone, to be human, look what we've done-
Human, I'm trying to come clean, I will be a better me!
I will not drink until I'm dead, I'll make the most of it.
I don't know what it's like to be alive, to say goodbye...
To cry a thousand times because my ears won't listen.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:30 pm
User Image

All I want is everything
Yes, everything, too much is not enough

╔═════════════════════════╗
Cordelia Quimby - Winthrop
Hufflepuff - Sixth Year - Sixteen Years Old - Halfblood
╚═════════════════════════╝

Cordelia shook her head in agreement. Seeing her friends and spending time with them was sooooo much better than writing letters back and fourth which sometimes took several days since owls had to fly and rest. “It was loads of fun being there – her place is actually really close to my home. I even walked through the woods a couple of times to get there instead of being apparated,” she explained. Although it was dangerous to walk through those woods alone, Cora figured if encountered a criminal, she could just use her wand. A large smile stretched on her face when Emma and Hannah both said her sister was cool. “Yeah, she is pretty cool. She graduated from Hogwarts the year before your first though mum and dad always say that was a miracle.” And really, it was. Alex was never a studious girl. School bored her and she had a lot more fun doing things she shouldn’t do. Now, she made an okay living as a piercer. Last Cora had spoken to her about her job, she mentioned that she also wanted to learn to tattoo, and the sixteen year old talked her into giving her a tattoo one day.

Cordelia smiled up at Annie as she hurried towards them, hoping to join the trio as well. “Sure thing!” she exclaimed, happy the other fifth year was joining them. Cora never really realized that the majority of her friends were all a year younger than her. At least that meant she wouldn’t be stuck alone at Hogwarts since she’d graduate before the whole lot. However, that did mean her first year out of school would be spent alone. Well, not necessarily. She could always meet up with her friends at Hogsmeade on the weekends if they weren’t busy studying or whatever else Hogwarts would have them busy with. But hey, if Bella could have a best friend who was one year younger than her, then so could Cora. On the other hand, Bella wasn’t nearly as social as her younger sister who constantly needed to be around people. The brunette pushed the thoughts of post graduation to the back of her mind – she still had to get through the next two years after all.

Cordelia frowned when Emma began to talk about her father. The man sounded like a real pain in the arse. At least he worked, so she spent the majority of her time at her parents’ place with her mum. The brunette’s eyes lit up when her friend mentioned that candy that she was going to share with her friends. “Oh, my lord. Talk about the sugar rush of the century.” She would have to make sure she was either cut off or only given a certain amount at a time, or else her stomach was bound to hurt just as much as it did last year. Learning that Linny may have been followed by a Grim, Cordelia gasped. “Is she alright? Why do you think she was followed by a Grim?” A moment later, the conductor called for boarding, so Cordelia – as the self proclaimed leader of the group since she was the olest.. ha! – led the girls into an empty compartment in the train. “We still haven’t heard about your summer, Annie,” she said, taking a seat next to the window.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I'm sick of settling for in between
And I'm not giving up

murruelecreuset
Graydon Ironshield
EmrysStorm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:23 pm
User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Gryffindor - Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Reserve Chaser - Halfblood - Adopted
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie blinked when Rowan showed up and called them all idiots before disappearing with both Connor and Sadie. The Gryffindor had never really spoken to the Yaxley girl before, and now she didn’t plan on it. In fact, Kenzie hadn’t even known she was friends with either of the twins. But hey, they could be friends with whoever they wanted; it didn’t mean she’d have to be friends with Rowan. The Slytherin girl was mean.

“Oh, wow! How was Nepal?” she asked Colton. “That must’ve been really cool!” Although Mackenzie has gone on vacation before, she never toured an area for a whole summer. Her smile disappeared when she asked if Saio was okay, and when the Hufflepuff answered that she was fine, Mackenzie didn’t buy it one bit. She decided she’d ask her again in private, but Saio must’ve read the expression on her face as she began explaining why she was sad. The Gryffindor hugged her friend tightly whose eyes were glazing over with tears when the conductor called for final boarding. “C’mon, we’d better get moving,” she said, reaching for Saio’s hand before reaching over for Colton’s as well and pulling them onto the train.

After finding a free compartment, Mackenzie led them inside and slid over to one of the window seats. “Maybe your sister’s just going through a phase?” she suggested, looking up at Saio. Kids did that sometimes, didn’t they? The Gryffindor couldn’t understand why they did, but they did. Just like Will and Jack. Her cousins had been going through a macho man phase ever since their sister had been adopted and they wanted to prove boys were better. Before that, they never really threw dirt at Mackenzie when they were all playing together. Ah, thankfully, she’d graduate before her twin cousins attended Hogwarts. She didn’t know if she could ever deal with them at school.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Miss GryffindorK
murruelecreuset

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:53 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Reserve Keeper - Pureblood
╚══════════════════════════════╝

Oliver spotted Reyna and smiled when she saw him, but instead of her coming to talk to him, she flashed him an apologetic look before joining Tiernan and Glynn. That was weird. The Slytherin’s smile drooped and turned into a frown. Did Reyna not want to be friends with him anymore? Did she like Tiernan and Glynn more than she liked him? The second year tried not to look upset, but he couldn’t help but feel like shite. Walking around the platform, Oliver kept his eyes peeled for Eve and Mels. Unfortunately, he still hadn’t spotted them by the time final boarding was called. With a heavy sigh, the blond made his way onto the train. Thinking the next several hours were going to be boring and lonely, he couldn’t wait to arrive at Hogwarts.

As he walked through the train in hopes of finding a compartment (or his friends), Oliver spotted Tiernan up ahead and alone. Reyna and Glynn would probably be joining her shortly, but what if none of them wanted to sit with him? He stopped in his tracks, debating whether or not to swallow his pride, take a chance and ask if he could sit there; however, something inside told him not to. Besides, he didn’t want to be stuck there with them if they didn’t want him there either. Continuing on his hunt for a compartment, he found Glynn, sitting alone. Assuming he probably lost Tiernan, Oliver approached the boy. “Reyna’s just down the hall if you’re looking for her,” he told him, expecting the Ravenclaw to run off and leave Ollie with a compartment all to himself.

I'm getting ready to fly. I know it's my time to shine.
Don't care if I'll make mistakes. I'll do whatever it takes.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:53 pm
User Image

xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
5th Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mordred listened as the two shared horror stories about siblings feeling the slightest bit left out. Then again he technically did have siblings, or half siblings, he just never met them. As for a full sibling, he hoped not to have one. "I think the name Diantha is pretty," Mordred answered with a shrug. "Better than my name considering history and all... I suppose I could have been smart and chose to go by my middle name or something back in first year. Too late now." Mordred wasn't going to mention he did technically have a nickname thanks to Carver. Igor was hardly a step up from Mordred.

The conversation turned to Brandon interrogating him about his work. Mordred was debating how to word that he was a model when he was saved by Owain and Lena taking their leave. Mordred gave a polite wave to the two and said with a shrug, "I am only a year ahead of you and Di. But I like working for the travel benefits." Mordred decided in the end not to mention the occupation and let Brandon guess or ask Di later. Better he not talk to Di again any time soon but Mordred wasn't stupid Di and Brandon were friends of sorts. Unfortunately.

Mordred was saved by any follow up questions when the conductor called out for last boarding and Brandon excused himself to find Colin. Mordred looked to Di, wondering (and a petty part of him hoping) had he had chased off Brandon to some degree, "Care to find a compartment together or do you want to go find Colin too? I can always be a third wheel with Carver and Gia if you don't want my company." Mordred hoped Di said yes to finding a compartment together. It would be a perfect opportunity to confess. But if she didn't like him back then it would make for a very awful train ride. He swallowed trying to calm the beating of his heart as he waited for Di's answer before heading to the train.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking: Witty

Interesting that your first thought goes towards dark matters,
And you're clever enough to determine
For yourself that I have seen my fair share of dark minds,
I know where to place you dear boy...
Ravenclaw!

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:13 pm
Stand up; you’ve got to manage-
I won’t sympathize anymore.
And if you complain once more,
You’ll meet an army of me!
You’re alright; there’s nothing wrong-
Self sufficiency please!
And get to work.

User Image

D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ fourth year │ halfblood

Di pulled a face that said 'I wouldn't bet on it' when Brandon remarked her sister couldn't be as bad his. She had yet to meet Phoebe, so she had no idea if her housemate was exaggerating or not. She somewhat doubted it; Brandon tended to be very laidback, at least compared to what seemed like the rest of her friend circle. Alright, that wasn't quite fair. They just had a lot of drama. Di was somewhat selfishly sick of it, which made her feel all the worse, since it wasn't as if they were really responsible for said drama. She just regretted telling her tad and Isolde about it. They had expressed some... reservations about her 'getting in over her head', which she thought might have been a polite way of saying 'we are now uncertain of your choice in friends'.

Honestly, she was relieved Brandon took off in search of Colin before they could get onto the discussion of Mordred's modeling. Gut instinct told her that likely wouldn't have ended well; Mordred was always ready for a debate/argument, which she could respect, but she didn't have the energy to try to tone it down before Brandon got annoyed. Then Colin might be angry with her because Mordred had inadvertently or not so inadvertently insulted Brandon, and so on... And knowing Colin he might not say a word about it, and by now she was a little wary of his silences. She didn't like not being able to gauge people's moods. It made her nervous.

"Well, when you put it like that," she said dryly at his question, looking searchingly at him for a moment. Sometimes it was hard to tell if he was just oblivious or being passive aggressive. But he looked nearly nervous, and after four years Di was familiar with Mordred's defense mechanisms, which were generally: distance, distance, distance. "Lead the way," she said, slightly exasperated. "Come on, let's hurry and find a good one before the first years swarm the train." She was fighting very hard to look casual and composed as she stepped up onto the train; it was difficult to do so with her tad's words ringing in her ears, but she kept a straight face all the way to the compartment, before sitting down and turning the Certified Warlow Stare on him.

OOC:
mc2

You’re on your own now-
We won’t save you.
Your rescue squad is too exhausted!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:44 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxTrain Compartment
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNo One
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDepressed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

нey, don'т w r ι т e yoυrѕelғ oғғ y e т xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ιт'ѕ only ιn yoυr н e a d yoυ ғeel l e ғ т oυт or looĸed d o w n o n xxxxxxxxx
                                                          jυѕт т r y yoυr в e ѕ т, тry e v e r y т н ι n g yoυ c a n xxxxxx
                                                          and don'т yoυ w o r r y wнaт тнey т e l l тнeмѕelveѕ wнen yoυ're a w a y xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin had made it to the platform at a reasonable time, and naturally begun searching the crowd for his friends. However, he found that, with each group he managed to spot, he had a reason to avoid them. He'd noticed Caty and Aimee, and a distinct lack of energy from the both of them, which told him that they were probably not having the best time. He felt guilty, not wanting to sit with them just because they weren't in the best moods, but their depression would inevitably wash over onto him, and he was trying to avoid that. Then there was Di, who was unsurprisingly already with Mordred. He thought about approaching the pair for a second, especially when he noticed Brandon with them. But, he didn't really feel like enduring the looks he got from the older boy, or the way Di didn't even seem to care. He supposed she just might not notice, but Di wasn't generally someone he thought of as being unobservant. Which meant that, apparently she liked Mordred enough that it didn't matter how the boy treated Colin. He'd tried to come up with another answer, but nothing else made sense. If she cared about Colin at all, she would've said something. She hadn't, so she must not.

spaceHe'd seen Leon, and briefly considered sitting with the Slytherin. He wasn't really sure where they stood with one another, not having been in touch much. But, the blonde boy was with someone, a kid in his house from another year, he thought, so he should probably avoid them, too. He doubted if anyone who Leon willingly hung out with would want someone like him anywhere near. That left him searching for Nike, or the twins, but none of them seemed to've arrived. So, he'd sighed, and boarded the train alone. Finding an empty compartment, he'd curled himself up in a corner, staring at the window as if he could maybe catch sight of someone who'd actually want to spend time with him. 'Should've just sat with Caty and Aimee,' he thought sadly. 'I'm already depressed.' But, it was too late now; he was in a compartment, all by himself, and getting up to find the girls would take energy he didn't have. If he was going to be miserable, at least he could be miserable and alone, that way their collective misery wasn't being exacerbated by one another.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ιт jυѕт т a ĸ e ѕ ѕoмe т ι м e
                                                          xxxxxx lιттle gιrl, yoυ're ιn тнe м ι d d l e oғ тнe r ι d e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx everyтнιng, e v e r y т н ι n g wιll вe jυѕт ғ ι n e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx everyтнιng, e v e r y т н ι n g wιll вe alrιgнт, a l r ι g н т

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Second Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Location : Platform 9¾ → Hogwarts Express

“Orderly chaos…?” Richard suggested happily before shrugging it off. The red headed boy could probably say the same thing about his sister when he thought about it. However Aurora wouldn’t be coming to school until after he graduated. He was grateful for that since he couldn’t handle her, at least not at this moment. Though he imagined she could make a good Slytherin too since she was so much like their mother. “It’s something to look forward to next year. Course we have to get through this year first.” Richard said with a smirk. He was sure they could survive.

“Hey, what are friends for?” He asked her with a smile. Richard would always be there for her. They were friends, first friends at Hogwarts at that. His mother probably would have said something like first friends were important or something to that effect. Not that he’d pay attention to that but Essie was important to him. She was his only friend at school aside from Reyna. Sometimes he wondered if he sucked at the whole friendship thing. Though it wasn’t like him to worry about such things.

Richard hoped that Essie didn’t mind that he considered someone else his best friend. It wasn’t like because Garnet was coming to school that he wouldn’t be friends with her. No, that wasn’t it. Pushing the thought aside, he smiled at her response about like most people. Richard expected nothing less from her. Though the Gryffindor found felt his cheeks flush when she commented on liking Garnet better because he could vouch for him. “I don’t think I’m that great at judging someone’s character but I’m glad you think so.” He said honestly. It wasn’t like he had a sixth sense about a person, though he was probably just being modest.

“Right, let’s go find a compartment.” Richard agreed with her as the last call to board sounded. He was looking forward to heading back. Who knew, maybe they’d be lucky and find Garnet. Then he could introduce the two of them. That would be fun. “Well no sign of Garnet that I can see, but that doesn’t mean he won’t find us.” He commented after a bit of searching. Taking a seat in one of the compartments, he was happy to just relax. The excitement could come later.

Status : Glad to be getting out of here...
                                                  With : Essie

Attire : Casual T-shirt & Jeans

OCC : @Jade - Quoted you encase you wanted Garnet to join Rich and Essie

mc2
                                                  Jade Galaksylph

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Seventh Year │ Slytherin │ Werewolf

Devonte flinched slightly as he heard the sound of the train calling out for any straggling students to hop on, pulling at Lola's hand gently, moreso to get them away from his sociopath brother than anything else. That was one reason he was glad Layton was a prefect: he'd never be forced to ride in a cabin with him. Selina was a prefect as well, so he'd get to have some alone time with Lola. You'd think that after spending an entire three months with her that he'd get sick of her, but that just wasn't the case. Maybe this is what true love was?

As they got on the train, he shoved his bags into an empty compartment, plopping down onto the bench and looking to Lola once she sat down and leaned forward. "Head Boy? Can you bloody believe that? The Hufflepuff head of house must be loony or something, giving that sociopath that much power.." He was more worried for himself and Lola than he was angry, as he was sure to at least try and make their last year a living hell whatever way he could. And there were lots of ways, now.

mc2

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:41 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Fourth Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond boarded the train as the last call to board sounded. Walking through the aisle way he attempted to avoid bumping into anybody. All he wanted was a compartment where he could sit and relax. When he finally found one the fourth year Slytherin took a seat next to the window. He was by himself for the time being which was how he usually started his trips back to school. Though he assumed he wasn’t completely alone.

Leaning back Raymond let the red snake slither down his harm and rest half of itself on his lap. “Time for the long trip back to Hogwarts…” He muttered mostly to himself in the familiar snake language. “Hope it’s a nice trip.” The snake hissed back in understanding. “I hope so too.” Raymond agreed before closing his eyes. They’d be at school before they knew it.

With: No one...

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: Open for interaction...

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                    Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                    I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                    Slytherin!

   
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:42 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey grinned when Tiernan said she was excited for the school year and when she mentioned bringing her snakes with her. That sounds awesome! They were joined by another older boy and Ivar and Rey smiled at them both, albeit a bit shyly at the unfamiliar boy; she wasn't good with strangers. "Nice to meet you Bas and Balder, and hello Ivar. My summer was alright, what about you?" While Balder talked to his friends, Rey glanced at Glynn worriedly. He hadn't spoken at all since she'd arrived—he was quiet but not to this extent—and he looked pale and nauseous. She opened her mouth to ask him if he needed anything but the last boarding call sounded and he rushed away from the group after saying he needed air. She stared after him, wondering if she should follow but Tiernan said it was better to give him some space and she turned away reluctantly. The last thing Glynn needed was her asking questions. "I'm coming with you," Rey told Tiernan, following her into the train and into an empty compartment. She put her things away before pulling a book out of her bag and taking a seat next to the window, frowning. What happened was unexpected and worrying and Rey vaguely wondered if it was some sort of omen for the upcoming year. She dismissed that thought immediately and turned to Tiernan. "You mentioned your snakes before, can I see them? Please?" she asked hopefully, trying to contain her excitement. She loved snakes and privately, she hoped seeing them would distract her from what occurred.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                a txxHogwarts Expressxxxxxw i t hxxTiernan
                                                                f e e l i n gxxxxworriedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                            ━━━━
                                                            - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

Jade Galaksylph

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:04 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Platform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxBalder, Glynn, Tiernan, Aleah, Rey
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

αll ṃÿ ƒ ɾ ï ε ṉ ḋ ṡ αɾε h ε α τ h ε ṉ ṡ - ταќε ïτ ṡ l ø ώ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ώ α ï τ ƒøɾ τhεṃ τø α ṡ ќ ÿøυ ώhø ÿøυ ќ ṉ ø ώ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ρlεαṡε ḋøṉ'τ ṃαќε αṉÿ ṡ υ ḋ ḋ ε ṉ ṃ ø ṿ ε ṡ xxxxxx
                                                          ÿøυ ḋøṉ'τ ќ ṉ ø ώ τhε h α l ƒ øƒ τhε α в υ ṡ ε xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSebastian caught the look from Balder easily enough, brows raising up in surprise for a brief moment before they furrowed. Glynn was Roald's kid, then? That was the only reason Bas could think of for his best friend to've given him that look when introducing him as his cousin. That was... weird, and concerning. Especially when Glynn seemed to panic at how many people had joined them. It threw up all sorts of red flags for the Gryffindor boy. He watched, obviously concerned, when the younger boy took off after suddenly saying he needed to breath, and glanced at Balder. "Wir folgen, oder lassen Sie ihn sein?" he asked, instinctively speaking in German so that only Balder would understand (or, rather, hoping; it wasn't like he knew what languages the others spoke).

spaceOne of the two younger girls remarked that they should give him space, then started onto the train as the last call for boarding sounded out. The other girl followed her, and Bas glanced back to Balder. "Ich gehe, wohin du gehst. Den Weg , wenn Sie denken, dass wir bei ihm bleiben sollten , wir können." He looked at Aleah, holding out the hand that carried Tootles' leash. "Let me help you up on the train," he said brightly. "Unless you can manage. But, let us get your trunk, yeah?" He was somewhat wary of the fact that Aleah was currently just sporting her cane, even though he was happy she could do it. He knew how stubborn she could be, and that sometimes her pride got in the way of her sense. He didn't want her to hurt herself trying to prove something... Especially since if she hurt herself too badly, she'd set back her own progress.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ώhÿ'ḋ ÿøυ с ø ṃ ε, ÿøυ ќ ṉ ε ώ ÿøυ ṡhøυlḋ hαṿε ṡ τ α ÿ ε ḋ
                                                          xxxxxx ï τ ɾ ï ε ḋ τø ώ α ɾ ṉ ÿøυ јυṡτ τø ṡταÿ α ώ α ÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx αṉḋ ṉ ø ώ τhεÿ'ɾε ø υ τ ṡ ï ḋ ε ɾεαḋÿ τø в υ ṡ τ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ïτ løøќṡ lïќε ÿ ø υ ṃïģhτ вε ø ṉ ε ø ƒ υ ṡ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Should we follow, or leave him be?
                                                          I go where you go. Lead the way, if you think we should stay with him, we can.

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:00 am
User Image

Avendalena "Keira" Northtide
Eleven~ Unsorted First Year

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽ ☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Keira saw other students start to go on the train, loading their trunks and bustling and chattering. She was so excited she could barely stand it. She was very cheery today, and everything seemed to have a glaze of golden light over it. She knew she would always remember this first day and the train and everything. She was moving towards the train when she heard a voice and saw a boy standing in front of her, introducing himself. She smiled and held out her hand eagerly. She was glad to be making friends already.
"Hello, nice to meet you Sterling. I'm Avendalena Northtide but I go by Keira, which is my middle name," she explained. She saw more people going onto the train and turned to Sterling. "Follow me, let's get a seat," she said, getting her trunks and moving up into the train and walking down the aisle until she found an empty area. She put her trunks up, making sure she had her barn owl Charmion by her side along with a book and some money for candy. She hoped her new acquaintance had been able to follow her. Perhaps she had gone too fast.

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽ ☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

((Out of Character~ )))

RedEagleEye007

Semper Leo

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:16 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔡𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯 x
Pureblood Unsorted First Year xxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxx 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎,
                                                      xxx 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
                                                      xxx 𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑!
                                                      xxx 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎--
                                                      xxx 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
                                                      xxx 𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑

█ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Garnet was walking at a slow pace as he ventured himself to the train's hallway, with his half-kneazle Sterling on his arms. Just holding her just makes him feel warmer even if him wearing arm warmers were already enough. All he wanted was a compartment for him to make himself cozy, preferably with people his age; He didn't think he wanted to surround himself by a bunch of fifth years or worse, some people who looked like they did not want his presence. It wasn't like they would immediately know that his surname was Mortemer, since the population of purebloods were small nowadays. But then, his father was probably all over the prophet now, so it might be a little bit inevitable. He could only hope that he can dodge a spell, he wished.

A few minutes later, he was getting abit irritated of getting in contact with people bumping at him-- Even if it was just an accident. He did not like being touched, and he had been giving glares to people every three seconds. He could have just find Richard earlier, or maybe he could have arrived in the station much earlier. That could have been easier that way, right, given that Richard was a redhead? Weren't redheads supposed to stand out in a crowd? Unable to take the stress of people potentially crushing onto him, he sharply took a turn the moment he saw an empty compartment, opened the door wide, and slammed it shut the moment he entered. He dropped his luggage to the shelves and sat down abruptly, which made his kneazle Sterling meow in suprise. Now that he had done it, he didn't usually like the fact that he was all by himself here, but he needed air and peace...

█ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜-- xxx
                                                      𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞... xxx
                                                      𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗 xxx
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎: 𝙸𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚗! xxx
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 xxx
                                                      𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎... xxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                      𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 [himself] 𝚊𝚝 [the compartment]

𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢 𝔄𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                      ----

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games