Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Isuzu Rajeki

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:11 pm
*She hugged and kissed him back.*

Heh.. maybe, Raine.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:11 pm
Raine Eoviny
MrJimmy
eek blaugh ^That's my girl!^

Love you baby!

Aww. How sweet. Internet sweethearts. Or you could be like me and my fiance who actually have a conversation with each other on a forum when we're actually sitting 2 feet away from each other in the same room. We baffle ourselves sometimes.
Well sometimes I think there may be times when that may be the only way she'd be able to get my attention...  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Isuzu Rajeki

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:12 pm
Yeah.. I'd probably have to drag him off the computer or something..  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:14 pm
Isuzu Rajeki
Yeah.. I'd probably have to drag him off the computer or something..
Well it's not like you don't sit there and ignore me sometimes... smile  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Isuzu Rajeki

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:16 pm
*She sighed* What can I say? I've got more important things than to talk to you... blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:44 pm
awwww 4laugh ...yall are gonna make me gag with all this lovey doveyness xp  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Antun

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:48 pm
Alarias

That was lovey dovey? The last few things said would have made me cry like a little sissy, I hope it was all joking. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:53 pm
Antun
Alarias

That was lovey dovey? The last few things said would have made me cry like a little sissy, I hope it was all joking. sweatdrop

yeah it was...joking was indicated by the use of " blaugh "

my boyfriend and i joke like that all the time....

(of course....i could be wrong....though its highly unlikely xp )  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:54 pm
I found a mashimaro chopstick/silverware set at the asian market but Dave wouldn't let me get it because it was 20 bucks. crying I wanted iiiit...  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:54 pm
Well here are recent doodles I have....man I have soooo much "free" time in class sweatdrop Also some came out a bit faded.

This is a recreation of "The Real Naruto" and I personally expanded it from the face and the hand to be a full body. I did this in Math class after reading one manga of Naruto....we have so much time in one class. 90 minutes to be exact. gonk scream I could not get his left hand right though. And a few lines I kind of pushed down a bit too much because I was a bit flusted at what too do. I think it turned out fairly good for something I did out of nowhere with enough time, but at the same time not. If I do not finish a picuture within a class I tend to just forget about that picture. IT is smaller, obivously so you canot see all the minor details...unless you have extremely good eye sight I guess.
Naruto

This next one I drew really fast while I was just sitting in my room. It was faded do to poor scanning by my mother and for some reason cut off half a page. What ever. I thought this might be a good example for Avatar Art I could do for you all.
Face

This next one is an Avatar Art I am making for Shram. This is not the final but a draft of what I have in mind. This was done today and the final I will get on once I find out if Shram likes this. I can do all sorts of different styles but I cannot do every kind of position so this is my weakness right now. These are weaker details of what I am going too do so it will not turn out like this in the end. Also I will put on a nice catch frase if you would like. I can think of one of my own but if you want one then hey better for me not too think so much. I can make a full body but that would take a bit longer.
Shram

This one was done awhile ago. I was bored and wanted to draw something or someone with wings. Well seeing how my religion is against making Pictures of those we do not know how they look (i.e. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) or Angels it limited me to try and make something away from "Angelic" like wings. So I thought of demonic-like wings but then I thought that is too common. Well after thinking fo a full hour I finally got an idea. I went through so much to get an idea from Final Fantasy VII (i.e. Cloud and Sephiroth with their wings) and went and made a skeletal outline of a wing and added nothing too fill it in. I thought this was kind of cool. I can do this for Avatar Art as well. I did not spend much time on the details so it turned out plain but again I thought it was an awesome idea.
Flying guy

This last one is kind of hard too see so I will explain what it is. To the left is sitting someone on top of a cliff looking down into a small vally. To the far right is a little waterfall. The waterfall goes into a little lake that has a forests at the edge. There are trees taht just gather around towards the center reaching out too the sunset/sunrise too the back. I say sunset/sunrise becasue I cannot decide the time of day. I spent no time in really filling the details cause quite honest I got bored because I spent a couple hours thinking on the drawing then spent another hour drawing then stopped and then went back the next day without the enthusiasim I did the night before and it dragged on too be three days too complet. Without modvation for a goal I tend to get tired of doing something.
Cliff View  

Shinji Azumaki

Antun

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:55 pm
Alarias
Antun
Alarias

yeah it was...joking was indicated by the use of " blaugh "

my boyfriend and i joke like that all the time....

(of course....i could be wrong....though its highly unlikely xp )

Well, they both now show as offline right after it happend. sweatdrop
I worry too much, and Im not sure I could have taken a joke like that... I hope everything is alright. x.x  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:57 pm
mangacatgirl
I found a mashimaro chopstick/silverware set at the asian market but Dave wouldn't let me get it because it was 20 bucks. crying I wanted iiiit...

I am sorry mangacatgirl cry  

Shinji Azumaki

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:58 pm
Kato: i love your handwriting and am very jealous...and your drawings are very pretty 3nodding

catgirl: i am sorry sad

antun: jimbo is on the phone with her now from what i understand...so, i'm pretty sure all is well biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:59 pm
Alarias
Kato: i love your handwriting and am very jealous...and your drawings are very pretty 3nodding

antun: jimbo is on the phone with her now from what i understand...so, i'm pretty sure all is well biggrin

Yeah. Like I said, I worry too much. Im dumb. >_>  

Antun

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:00 pm
Alarias

Thanks Alarias sweatdrop 3nodding  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games