Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:54 pm
johnny began to talk to the angel who is she he said?shes the one you loved he said to johnny,johnny was confused burning_eyes wow burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:45 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
"Yeah, I'll be fine" he said trying to hide his nervousness. He thought to himself 'well i studied wererabbits so its not like i'm going into a hunt not knowing what i'm doing. I should be fine....i hope'

Craven smirked transforming into a white werewolf as her brother turned into a black one. "Be careful, These ones are smart." Jack growled jummping through the waterfall. Craven looked down at Richter. "Need help getting in or can you do it on your own?" She asked standing on her hind legs.

"I'll be fine" He said feeling too proud to ask for help. He began thinking of every spell he knew hoping he could use one so he wouldn't need to ask for help. He began freezing the water creating a bridge across the lake. When he reached the waterfall, he looked up. 'if i freeze this i'll be stabbed by icicles' he thought to himself. Richter created a sphere of condensed air around him. As he walked through the waterfall, the water simply slid off the orb. When he met Jack and Craven on the other side he said "So we goin wererabbit hunting or not?"

A gaint rabid looking rabbit with sharp teeth jumped at Craven. "Lets play!" She smiled jumping on it as he brother jumped on another. The wrestled haveing a good time.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

` m a i i

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:31 am
"Wait.. Who are you? Are you Him? If it's the one who doesn't remember me, I want to know who he is!" Kairi said as she jumped out of his arms and into the clouds. "Hmph.." Kairi said and walked on top of the clouds away from him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:25 am
Username : Pirate_wolfe
Name : Fay Hunter (Wolfe Huntsman)
Race : Anthro Wolf (Were wolf?)
Description :User Image
Personality :Humorous, And a tiny bit cheeky, But what do ye expect from a dear ol' pirate? A little rough and tumble. And way too curious.
History:Wolfe loves to play with fire, literally, the sound of a cannon makes her squeel with delight, Her darkest fear came true one night, .. Her love in the whole world betrayed her a man, A handsome man, Never would hurt a fly so she thought.
The night was dark like any other night and she was headed to her captain, Only to find him drentched in his own blood, with a man standing over him the man she loved. She ran to alert the rest of the crew but he followed, and he caught up. "No one will believe you if you can't see anything.." Said he, and with that he grabbed her cutlass and stabbed her in the eye, She screamed in pain and agony "Now just so you don't try poppin that eye back in.." He cut off her hand too. She lay on the ground dying from blood loss. "You sicken me.. Wont even stand up to me".
And then, the moon shon and at that moment she couldn't remember a thing, she awoke in a bed on an island called gambino with the taste of someone elses blood in her mouth.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:51 am
"HOLY CRAP! those things came out of nowhere!" Richter noticed a third rabbit pouncing towards him. He raised his hands toward the roof of the cave. A pillar of stone came crashing down on the creature. Richter wiped off a few drops of blood that had splatted on him. He ran to the other side of the pillar to see how Jack and Craven were doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:23 am
no kairi the ultimate one winged angel said to her in his mind its not him his name is johnny blaze  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:20 am
RavenPiper
Dante Aurion
"So Dante you get hit by bowls often?" Sparda laughed. He stood up and approached Raven. "My name Is Sparda i am Dante's Father." He bowed politely and then walked to the door. "I'm going out for some air," he waved agoodbye. "Pleasure to meet you!" Dante walked toward Raven and hugged her tightly. "Glad to see that your awake." He was curious to know why Raven wanted to talk to him.Out side Sparda sighed, "That Johnny I believe has gained strength.... But not enough to face my true self." He began to walk toward the school and instantly reached it. He met Craven and her friends and introduce himself. "Sparda is my name... The Father of Dante!" He bowed again in a polite manner.

Dante's father? When the hell did that happen....Raven thought to herself as he bowed in front of her. "Yes, and you very well should. If you ever do that again, I'll kill you myself," Raven told Dante with a very wicked grin on her face. Then she pulled Dante down on the couch next to her so she could sit and not get light headed anymore. "And thanks to your smashing my head into the wall, Johnny is now either insanely jealous of our relationship and loves me or now feels the need to protect me all the time," Raven began telling Dante. "You know when I passed out, outside, after yelling at all of you, Johnny teleported me to his cave thing and used magic to wake me up. I don't even know why he cared, but then I made a deal for his soul, which is in my hot new ring, and I am going to be teaching him stuff." Raven finished off the story. "Oh and should I feel the need, I can control him because I have his soul," Raven added on with a wink and then wrapped her arms around Dante's neck. But then she remembered something from before she passed out and got very very angry. "AND DON'T YOU EVER LIE ABOUT SLEEPING WITH ME TO IMPRESS YOUR FATHER AGAIN!" Raven shouted and head butted Dante so hard that his nose broke in 4 different places. "You know damn well that nothing happened the other morning, thanks to Johnny and Roy. And now that you've decided to use that to impress your stupid a** father whose been dead for how many aeons and just decides to show up again, I'm not sure I want anything to happen with you," Raven said in a very hurt voice. Before Dante could say anything Raven was out the front door, down the porch, and jumping onto the roof. She liked sitting up there when she was feeling more than a little emotional.
Dante followed her. "I didn't mean to use you to impress Sparda" He didn't really mind the broken nose becuase it began to heal slowly."But wasn't Johnny with Celestial or, Kairi" Dante was confused but He knew one thing. Raven was very hurt and he decided to be with her. he held her with in his arms and smiled. "I think Sparda wants to help me with something.... He came here for a reason and I want to know why but Right now" He said calmy. "It can wait...." Sparda was under them from the porch.He smiled slowly and walked into cottage. He walked through living room to his room upstairs. "Tommorrow."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:05 am
Kairi flew away to a nearby waterfall. It was a different waterfall and she started trainging. She walked on water and started controling the water like magic.  

` m a i i

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:11 am
"Of course you meant it Dante! Daddy dearest shows up out of no where and you have to use the one and only good thing you have to show him that your not pathetic. After all, who wants a pathetic son?" Raven shouted at Dante on the roof but didn't more away from him. "He's here to teach you, to train you, don't you see?" Raven asked. "He's here to train you so you can destroy something. And I swear to everything in hell and back that if it even remotely deals with me or my clan you will both die a horrible death from which you cannot return," Raven said in a dark menacing voice. Then to play with Dante she got up and walked to the back endge of the roof. "If you turn on me Dante, I shall have to impale myself on that axe down there," Raven said and then for fun she started leaning over the edge of the roof like she was contemplating the rusted axe. Suddenly she had an idea to test Dante. Raven looked back at Dante with a sad face and flung herself off the edge of the roof. Of course she didn't do it to kill herself, after the jump she did a summer sault and hung under the eave of the house waiting for Dante.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:19 am
Dante rushed for her but she had fallen. He actually dived down without even realizing she wasn't there. He land next to the axe and then began to look around. He knew she was around but the thought of her facing death had scared. He looked around worried for her life. The first time He was actually afraid of something happening."Where Did you go?!" he looked around. "Don't scare me like this!"  

Dante Aurion

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:29 am
Sparda looked outside his window and watched the event. "I never seen him so frighten before." Sparda thought back to when he used to watch Dante from the shadows ready to help him. "That boy faced evils beyond the Satan Himself." He blinks. "He has seen love ones died and friends slaughtered in front of his own two eyes." He knew Raven could hear him. "But I have never seen him Afraid of anything or, Anyone." He smiles. "He really cares about you...."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:38 am
Raven almost giggled when Dante dove after her. She listen to him shouting for her and watched him look for her and knew that he would never turn on her. Then she heard Sparda talking near the window, instead of going to Dante, Raven swung down and landed in Sparda's room. "Well he cared about me before you got here, but I'm not sure how much longer that's going to last," Raven told him with a glare. "I know your here to train him, and if that training has anything to do with me or my clan being the hunted, I will kill you both myself," Raven said in the same evil meancing voice she used on Dante. Then she turned and dove out the window, landing squarely on her feet next to Dante. "Greetings lover. How goes your search?" She whispered in his ear and then flitted away before he could see. Raven wanted to play.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:41 am
Sparda smiled."Nothing to do with you at all." But she had already left. "Dante always loved the agressive types." Dante followed Raven. he wasn't worried anymore. He knew now she wanted to have fun. He heard her footsteps and quickly was on her track. "You were about to drive me insane. I like that.."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:04 pm
"You would lover," Raven whispered as she flitted past Dante and into the cabin. She knew Sparda was upstairs but she didn't care. Raven made some noise in the kitchen and went out the back door. She stood waiting for Dante.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:07 pm
Dante was waiting for her. As soon as she raced out the back door He grabbed her and pressed her against the wall. He gave her a short kiss. "My turn to run." He then dashes off deeper in the forest. Sparda slowly walked down the steps and then prepared some tea. He stared at Raven who was about to run off after Dante. "The waterfall!" Sparda then dranks his tea.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games