Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*follows him* hey, you sayed you got all of the man with the red gloves powers right?
yeah and no im not teleporting us there takes to much power and im tired from flying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:46 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*follows him* hey, you sayed you got all of the man with the red gloves powers right?
yeah and no im not teleporting us there takes to much power and im tired from flying
no, not that. he took me memories so maybe you know how to return my memores back.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
no, not that. he took me memories so maybe you know how to return my memores back.
i might have the memories maybe im still evil and maybe i dont want to give them to you  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:54 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
i might have the memories maybe im still evil and maybe i dont want to give them to you
Why not?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:27 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Why not?

because...because theres something i found in those memorys that you found out about me and i dont want you to remember what it was  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:31 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Why not?

because...because theres something i found in those memorys that you found out about me and i dont want you to remember what it was
"still. i want them back."Namine starts walking and grabs his hand.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:33 am
" Yeah naota....Not nice to get between a girl and what she wants.....thats just asking to get killed..." Daermon said with a smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:42 am
The Dark Paladin
" Yeah naota....Not nice to get between a girl and what she wants.....thats just asking to get killed..." Daermon said with a smile
"Daermon. you found us."Namine hugs him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:46 am
Daermon hugged her back. " Yeah sorry about that.....Got a little lost...Not fun All by yourself though..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:56 am
The Dark Paladin
Daermon hugged her back. " Yeah sorry about that.....Got a little lost...Not fun All by yourself though..."
Namine looks at him."sorry i ran off, i wanted to make sure naota didn't get hurt."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:58 am
Daermon looked at her in the eyes and said " Its ok..I understand...Im not as helpless as you think" He said with a smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:04 am
((yay im not grounded anymore finaly)) *notices daermon and quickly wipes the rest of the blood off his face* hey daermon  

hydra4

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:06 am
" Hey....you doin alright...How the vampirism goin" He siad with general concern  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:07 am
its going good got my first taste of blood surprisingly i liked it  

hydra4

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:12 am
" Thats what I thought....same thing happened to me when I was a demon....Just make sure you control yourself and your thirst, understand?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games