Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 779 780 781 782 783 784 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:38 pm
GRM your children are beautiful
I want kids =[  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:40 pm
You say that now, Stir, but wait till you have them. Noisy, expensive, dirty little things. And then they grow up and forget Mother's day.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:55 pm
No i still want them !!!

Before the piercing
Whats goin on ?
ERRRRR
BFF
Right before the piercing. Where i got it done
Needle and barbell
What he called a 'dry run' there was no needle. even though i look like im in pain
Same day as the piercing, tongue all swolen  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:15 pm
User Image  

~Stir of echoes~

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:48 pm
Erverain
You say that now, Stir, but wait till you have them. Noisy, expensive, dirty little things. And then they grow up and forget Mother's day.
Now that you said that I dont ever remember giving something to my mom on her birthday and mothers day  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:49 pm

I do not miss my tongue piercing one bit. xp

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:01 pm
Taeryyn

Why not ?
I'm completely in love with it  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:32 pm
~Stir of echoes~
Taeryyn

Why not ?
I'm completely in love with it

I just hated having it.
I only got it done as a sort of "face the fear" thing. I'd always been afraid to get it pierced. A few of my friends were getting it done, so I figured "what the hell, might as well."

I am no stranger to piercings. It hurt more than I was told it would hurt, and more than I expected it to hurt. My tongue really doesn't come out of my mouth very far, I was barely pierceable at all.

I nearly swallowed the ball several times, and I was always worried about it while I was eating.

It was absolutely nerve-wracking, waiting for it to heal enough to put a plastic post in, since it kept clicking against my teeth. I was terrified I was going to chip them.

Even after I got light-weight plastic jewelry, it never sat right in my mouth, and irritated me. As well, I'd chew on it in my sleep, which was causing problems with my teeth.

Taking it out a few months after I got it pierced felt great. I liked how it looked, but it wasn't worth the irritation.

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:58 pm
Oh, I guess its different with everyone right ? I mean, I'm the same where my tongue doesnt come out of my mouth very far the piercer said something about 'webbing' but whatever.
I'm still in the healing process, its almost finished healing theres only a bit of a bump now lol.
As for it sitting funny and irritating you, I can see why it would but I guess me being weird I love how it sits in my mouth and i love playing with it.

Also, I found it didnt hurt at all, Everyone i have talked to always say when they got theirs done it hurt and i just sit there going "I didnt feel mine" and they tell me that it hurts to bite it, which i have done many times and it didnt even phase me  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:39 pm
Being lazy in class
User Image  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:14 pm
Photos from the Club on Friday, it was freacking awsome we leave at 5am I never pass such a good time 2 bottles of vodka, 1 jagger and 1 tequila awsome night
User Image
User Image
A photo from like 1 month ago
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:03 am

Sentama Lin

Omochii

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:58 pm
...Oh my gosh, you really do. >_> *jealous*
Go, go, Lin!  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:41 am
There were a few people I know who wanted to see my prom pictures. I have uploaded them onto my (www.myspace.com/chexednut) and Facebook (you can find me on the ATG group thing) instead of sorting through 30-something pictures, picking and choosing.

I just thought I would let you guys know here. :3

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:49 pm
crying I can't see them!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 779 780 781 782 783 784 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games