Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 783 784 785 786 787 788 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

gamergirl7

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:20 pm
What exactly would you like explained? The fact that I'm proud of being a geek, or that I don't want to be called a nerd?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:21 pm
gamergirl7
What exactly would you like explained? The fact that I'm proud of being a geek, or that I don't want to be called a nerd?

That part, please. I wanna see if I have the same attitude.  

EthanDSoiree

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:24 pm
Why is it that people want to be labeled a certain genres? Why can't anyone be neutral and stop caring about what society thinks? Oh wait...I know why....It's because the ******** media is brainwashing everyone. That just makes me sick seeing ow everyone is overly brainwashed>.<

I'll help you look for pirate clothes Ethan!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:27 pm
Well, it's actually pretty simple. Once I realized I was a geek, I admitted, aknowledged, and accepted that fact. Since I am what I am, and I don't care if others look down on me for it, why shouldn't I be proud of being a geek?  

gamergirl7

EthanDSoiree

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:28 pm
pixyseshy
Why is it that people want to be labeled a certain genres? Why can't anyone be neutral and stop caring about what society thinks? Oh wait...I know why....It's because the ******** media is brainwashing everyone. That just makes me sick seeing ow everyone is overly brainwashed>.<

I'll help you look for pirate clothes Ethan!

Yay! thankies!

I dunno why people are labelled. I personally don't like to think I am labelled, and I have a friend who disagrees with labels, but...I really don't know what my view is.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:35 pm
I would like to respond, but I can't tell what others have written because the page won't load. Someone must have put in something that the stupid filters at the library don't want to load, so I can''t give an informed response at the moment.  

gamergirl7

EthanDSoiree

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:37 pm
gamergirl7
I would like to respond, but I can't tell what others have written because the page won't load. Someone must have put in something that the stupid filters at the library don't want to load, so I can''t give an informed response at the moment.

Reminds me of AOL...for the past 3 days I've had to use my moms AOL account cos AOL wouldn't let me see Gaia after I logged in. (parental controls...*sigh* I hate AOL.)  
iana_pearl rolled 5 8-sided dice: 8, 3, 2, 7, 6 Total: 26 (5-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:39 pm
EthanDSoiree
likes talking about AOL a little to much  

iana_pearl

Sparkly Grabber

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

EthanDSoiree

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:40 pm
It's cos I have a lot of hatred toward them, and no way to complain TO THEM. DX  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:49 pm
Ethan: is with me in the hating of AOL, for different reasons. Hi!  

Lobo-chan

EthanDSoiree

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:57 pm
Lobo-chan

Hi! Why do you hate AOL then?

Hey...it's Stabby! Wait...I'm his 4th victim...damn. >_<  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:00 pm
EthanDSoiree
Lobo-chan

*chuckles evily* What about Stabby?

I hate it 'cause I can't work my email account on there because they make you pay for it. The only reason I have AIM is 'cause I don't have to pay for it because of a little program called Trillian. So awesome.  

Lobo-chan

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:00 pm
I just have a lot to say about lebeling because of how much it has affected people in my school and town.
Ethan you are now going to get a makeover into a pirate. pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:03 pm
Lobo-chan
EthanDSoiree
Lobo-chan

*chuckles evily* What about Stabby?

I hate it 'cause I can't work my email account on there because they make you pay for it. The only reason I have AIM is 'cause I don't have to pay for it because of a little program called Trillian. So awesome.

I don't have to pay... And what about Stabby? He stabbed me!

pixyseshy
I just have a lot to say about lebeling because of how much it has affected people in my school and town.
Ethan you are now going to get a makeover into a pirate.

Yay, makeover! *hugs*  

EthanDSoiree

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:06 pm
Now onto Tektek!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 783 784 785 786 787 788 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games