Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:07 pm
Hmmm, well I can open my email but like things won't come through... *shrugs* Oh well, that's why I love yahoo mail. Oh, and did you catch who Mr Bill is?

pixy: Tektek? Is that the dream avi thingy?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:08 pm
Lobo-chan
Hmmm, well I can open my email but like things won't come through... *shrugs* Oh well, that's why I love yahoo mail. Oh, and did you catch who Mr Bill is?

pixy: Tektek? Is that the dream avi thingy?

Mr Bill? Who's that?

Oh, and yeah, Tektek is the dream avi thing.  

EthanDSoiree

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:16 pm
Okay then...
Ethan: Grrr, made me look through a ton of pages on the rolly thing for this.

Okay, for all of you people who don't know what Oh No, Mr. Bill! is, it was only like one of the most awesome things ever! Like Edward Scissor Hands and The Nightmare Before Christmas, only better! (as in something I remember from since as long as I can remember and still love...) Oh No, Mr. Bill involved this little guy made out of clay, like in Wallace and Grommit only it didn't look as good and it wasn't exactally claymation... Well, they would kill Mr. Bill in all sorts of way; rolling pin, pizza cutter, maybe even a car... stuff like that. He was Oh No, Mr. Bill! Because he kept getting killed and he had a face like 'oh no!' 'cause he was gonna die and they'd always go 'Oh No, Mr. Bill!'
I haven't seen it in forever... like, at most I was probably five since I saw it last... seeing as how it's one of my way early memories that I don't even remember when it was, like falling down the stairs... but it was awesome!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:18 pm
Lobo-chan
Okay then...
Ethan: Grrr, made me look through a ton of pages on the rolly thing for this.

Okay, for all of you people who don't know what Oh No, Mr. Bill! is, it was only like one of the most awesome things ever! Like Edward Scissor Hands and The Nightmare Before Christmas, only better! (as in something I remember from since as long as I can remember and still love...) Oh No, Mr. Bill involved this little guy made out of clay, like in Wallace and Grommit only it didn't look as good and it wasn't exactally claymation... Well, they would kill Mr. Bill in all sorts of way; rolling pin, pizza cutter, maybe even a car... stuff like that. He was Oh No, Mr. Bill! Because he kept getting killed and he had a face like 'oh no!' 'cause he was gonna die and they'd always go 'Oh No, Mr. Bill!'
I haven't seen it in forever... like, at most I was probably five since I saw it last... seeing as how it's one of my way early memories that I don't even remember when it was, like falling down the stairs... but it was awesome!

Sorry for making you look so far...*hugs*

That sounds cool. Shame I've never seen it...  

EthanDSoiree

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:20 pm
*is hugged by Ethan* That's okay, I skipped pages anyways... and I don't think they show it anymore. I know I haven't seen it in years... Sometimes the world seems so strange in my memories, especially back then... Mom's making stir fry!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:25 pm
I had stir fried sunday lunch yesterday....mm....  

EthanDSoiree

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:43 pm
I made a pirate for you!!!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:46 pm
Hey, pretty cool...didn't even need the eyepatch!

I'm not fond of the hair though...The rest is awesome though. It looks like a pirate all over.

Thank you! *hugs*  

EthanDSoiree

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:49 pm
Hair could change....even though most olden pirates had long hair.*hug*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:52 pm
I've put it in my sig, and I can try to find long hair for it. Any idea what it could cost?  

EthanDSoiree

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:54 pm
EthanDSoiree
I've put it in my sig, and I can try to find long hair for it. Any idea what it could cost?
gonk I meant that the hair it has is what most olden pirates looked like.....I don't really look at the hair prices all too much, but Idoubt it would be more than 700g  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:56 pm
pixyseshy
EthanDSoiree
gonk I meant that the hair it has is what most olden pirates looked like.....I don't really look at the hair prices all too much, but Idoubt it would be more than 700g

Oh no, I meant what you meant. I meant what the over all avatar would cost.  

EthanDSoiree

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:57 pm
Let me check since it gives you prices....Hold on a minute and I'll let you know. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:59 pm
WOAH! Sudden change! It's very nice though.

Okay, thanks!  

EthanDSoiree

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:09 pm
Tide Glamrock Headband- 1980g Gambino Hat Rack
Sword of Aegis- 6000g Marketplace
Brown Wrinkled Pants- 555g Crate and Apparel
Brown Musketeer Boots- 9000g Barton Boutique
#FFFFFF Complex Shirt M- 6131g Durem Depot
All together- 23666g
Still don't know about the hair sweatdrop  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games