Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7861 7862 7863 7864 7865 7866 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:17 pm
LYSS GOT A BOYFRIEND blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:17 pm
Aww, thats nice ^^  

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:03 pm
squee_moon
LYSS GOT A BOYFRIEND blaugh

Hurray!
*throws around streamers*

>< I was wrong.
It's a "Conversational Japenese" book.
><

I'm gonna FINALLY start the guild wiki as I said I might like, 2 or 3 months ago. xD
But first stupid person on AIM is torturing me.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:39 pm
Lyss The One In The Back
Lily the Pink
Lyss The One In The Back
HO SNAP.

I THINK I JUST GOT A BOYFRIEND.

Ho snap. Tell the story, NOW!

I have to live vicariously through other people...

Lyss was walking from bus stop. Boy comes, says, "You know, we've been friends for about a year..... and... umm.... wouldyouliketogooutwithme?" Lyss said "Umm.... okay." Then he says, "So... what do I do now? I never got this far." Lyss said, meet me at the park on Saturday? He said, "Okay." I gave him a hug, and then a kiss on the cheek.
.............this is happening everywhere I go, and Im left in the dust......... sweatdrop  

Teh Banz

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:43 pm
Teh Banz
Lyss The One In The Back
Lily the Pink
Lyss The One In The Back
HO SNAP.

Lyss was walking from bus stop. Boy comes, says, "You know, we've been friends for about a year..... and... umm.... wouldyouliketogooutwithme?" Lyss said "Umm.... okay." Then he says, "So... what do I do now? I never got this far." Lyss said, meet me at the park on Saturday? He said, "Okay." I gave him a hug, and then a kiss on the cheek.
.............this is happening everywhere I go, and Im left in the dust......... sweatdrop

Oh poor Banz! D: *pat*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:34 pm
Teh Banz
Lyss The One In The Back
Lily the Pink
Lyss The One In The Back
HO SNAP.

*walks up to you from the bus stop* You know Banana Man, we've been friends for about half a year now...and....umm.....wouldyouliketogooutwithme?  

Dana Pixie Stix

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:36 pm
Teh Dana
Teh Banz
Lyss The One In The Back
Lily the Pink
Lyss The One In The Back
HO SNAP.

*walks up to you from the bus stop* You know Banana Man, we've been friends for about half a year now...and....umm.....wouldyouliketogooutwithme?
I could not read that with a straight face..... xd

I think its been over a half a year, though........... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:40 pm
Teh Banz
Teh Dana
Teh Banz
Lyss The One In The Back
Lily the Pink
Lyss The One In The Back
HO SNAP.

Curses! Shot down by a Banana. ninja

and I really have no clue. xd

Dana Pixie Stix

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:54 pm
Teh Dana
Teh Banz
Teh Dana
Teh Banz
Lyss The One In The Back

Curses! Shot down by a Banana. ninja

and I really have no clue. xd

We should keep track of these things better. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:04 pm
Teh Banz
Lyss The One In The Back
Lily the Pink
Lyss The One In The Back
HO SNAP.

Ehehehehehe...

I'm the one around 30,000 other Mormons! sweatdrop In other words, if they aren't engaged/married already, they will be verrry soon. Yes, even if they aren't dating anyone.

I saw at least 10 couples getting all cuddly on my walk to and from class today. >.< It makes me sad and jealous and lonely.

But good for you, Lyss! That's really cute.  

Lily the Pink

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:08 pm
Lily the Pink
Teh Banz
Lyss The One In The Back
Lily the Pink
Lyss The One In The Back
HO SNAP.

I saw at least 10 couples getting all cuddly on my walk to and from class today. >.< It makes me sad and jealous and lonely.

Me too..........O_o

Oddly enough, Ive pushed like 3 people into dating somebody because they were too nervous. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:13 pm
Teh Banz
Lily the Pink
Teh Banz
Lyss The One In The Back
Lily the Pink
Lyss The One In The Back
HO SNAP.

Me too..........O_o

Oddly enough, Ive pushed like 3 people into dating somebody because they were too nervous. xD

xD. So have I.  

Lily the Pink

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:14 pm
Lily the Pink
Teh Banz
Lily the Pink
Teh Banz
Lyss The One In The Back

Me too..........O_o

xD. So have I.
And yet were still single. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:16 pm
Teh Banz
Lily the Pink
Teh Banz
Lily the Pink
Teh Banz
Lyss The One In The Back

Me too..........O_o

xD. So have I.

It's how it *always* happens...kind of like Hitch before he meets that girl.  

Lily the Pink

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:18 pm
Lily the Pink
Teh Banz
Lily the Pink
Teh Banz
Lily the Pink

Me too..........O_o

xD. So have I.

It's how it *always* happens...kind of like Hitch before he meets that girl.
*pouts* its not fair.....  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7861 7862 7863 7864 7865 7866 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games