Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7872 7873 7874 7875 7876 7877 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:32 pm
Lyss The One In The Back
Maybe Lyss should invite a "friend" to the guild......

Maybe you should.
I'm a bit bored because we haven't had a really notable, active new member in a while.
The noobs w/ the "GIFT NINJA!?" topics don't count.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:42 pm
I hate teh noobs with the "WTF?!?! GIFT NINJAS?!?!" topics, too.

Maybe they're on now..........

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:48 pm
Lyss The One In The Back
I hate teh noobs with the "WTF?!?! GIFT NINJAS?!?!" topics, too.

During a conversation with Lily, we predicted how many more noob topics by when and I considered a topic for people to put up their predictions.

And I can't believe these people. They're like everyone in my English class.
"What's (homework that we don't understand)?"
"Do we ever let you leave without explaining the homework?"
><

And I should go and get that guild wiki started like I said I would do. xD
Let's see...googling how to search a wiki...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:03 pm
Going to go see two movies with a friend of mine tonight. Hairspray and Rocky Horror. xd This is definatly movies that she wants to see.  

Drift Boy

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:14 pm
heys guys

things to remember when talking to ang right now

ang is drunk
trying to find phone
but thinks mike has took it
wants to drink mikes wine

hehe  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:15 pm
Angelic_Highlights
heys guys

things to remember when talking to ang right now

ang is drunk
trying to find phone
but thinks mike has took it
wants to drink mikes wine

hehe

Hey there Ang! How are you doing?  

BlueInfinity

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:15 pm
doing ok now ^_^

Had a very rough day

you?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:17 pm
Angelic_Highlights
doing ok now ^_^

Had a very rough day

you?

Kinda boring actually. Waiting until the evening to have some fun.
Oh crap, posting as my mule. xd I'll be right back in a second.  

BlueInfinity

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:18 pm
Well atleast I got some extra gold doing that. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:24 pm
god i wish my day has been like that lets see how has mine been in a nutshell

car parked in my space, neighbour didnt like us using it, got aggresive telling us to move it from our space which we pay for, insted of waiting boxed my best mates car in so we could not go out today with kait, then told him hed have to wait hours to move his car, then three hours later because his car had not been moved when he couldnt because the idiot nextdoor had boxed him in, we had been checking, they came literally hammering on the door it echoed all through the house bigtime. i got scare wouldnt open door, neither would my friend, they woke up my daughter and we had only just got her off. i opened the door to cussing threatening to kick my head in, smash the cars window and move it themselves if we wouldnt bother, he was getting the keys, commented on my baby weight, reduced me to tears, as i said threatened to smack me one when i held my daughter, got really nasty, her husband got invovled, daughter it was our space not theres and they didnt like us using it. they cussed mike, landlord you name it, had a go at dan who was moving the car telling him to fing move else they would smash his door in, smacked there garage which they dont use for the car to imiatate what they would do. police called i took photos and films, police came took my statement looked at evidence gave nextdoor a warning and told me to ring asap if anymore prolblems so i am drinking wine as i am shook up whole bottle so far lol

still surprised i can type as good as i am lol

oh and someone stole almost 40 quid from mikes wallet at work.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:30 pm
Wow I missed a lot.

And I just read ang's post. I can't understand some of it. xD
And I'm wondering how you can type like this.

And what should the guild wiki name be?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:53 pm
you know, if you are so sick of "noobs with the "WTF?!?! GIFT NINJAS?!?!" topics" maybe you should make some new interesting topics of your own instead of just whining. Its been a while since we've had anything to actually discuss, at least they're still trying to be active  

Iconised Ghost

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:16 pm
Iconised Ghost
you know, if you are so sick of "noobs with the "WTF?!?! GIFT NINJAS?!?!" topics" maybe you should make some new interesting topics of your own instead of just whining. Its been a while since we've had anything to actually discuss, at least they're still trying to be active

I'm Fangz.
FANGZ.
As in FangzV.
As in loner onna otaku with NO LIFE and NO interesting disscussion topics.
Give me an interesting topic, then I'll put it up.

I also still feel like a newbie, so I'm afraid I'm gonna post something and it'll be in the wrong place or it'll just be stupid or SOMETHING.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:19 pm
yeah i am going to be thinking of some new interesting topics within this week and next to bump activity and conversation.

ok for those who got confused before

1) friend came round parked car in my parking space
2) neighbour next door was taking up two spaces and was annoyed they could not park in ours.
3) told us to move the car even though was our space
4) before any of us could act they boxed us in told us we would be waiting 2 to 3 hours
5) we were meant to be going out. throughout the day we checked if they had moved there car but they never did.
6) 4 hours later i have someone hammering on my door scared me and my guest, woke kaitlyn up and we had only just got her down
7) i told her not to hammer my door in future and not to venture on my property.
cool she swore, threatened me and my guest, got violent and the language was horrible she called me names under the sun, so did her husband about my baby weight etc
9) we told her we were moving the car and that all she had to do was ask nicely and not box us in
10) she threatened to attack me, smash my guests car up and his door in she was not a nice lady
11) dan went to move the car, i filmed it and had took photos prior proving everything hmm a smart moment on my part wink
12) they swore, screamed and go nasty to dan on film stating the whole damn road was theres.
13) i pay taxs i am allowed to park there by law.
14) they scared my daughter, me, my guest
15) police came saw evidence spoke to me, advised me to ring them asap if anything happened and someone would be sent within seconds due to the fact of the nature and also my child and being a young mother alone at night.
16) next door denied it said they was not violent never shouted etc, copper asked them again and told them he had evidence in film and photos proving the whole thing.
17) they stated they MIGHT HAVE lol
1 cool copper gave them a warning they kept saying THERE SPACE THERE SPACE
19) he stated we had every right parking there due to it being in line with our property and that they were out of line threatening me when i had my child in my arms etc
20) they now are shitty next door and i am waiting for something else to happen

did that make more sense lol  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:22 pm
Lily just died a little bit on the inside...

She got all pumped up for Sweeney Todd because it's an awesome musical, and Johnny Depp and Alan Rickman are in it...and it's rated R. Lily can't see r Rated movies.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7872 7873 7874 7875 7876 7877 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games