Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7876 7877 7878 7879 7880 7881 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:24 am
Yes, I know ^^

xd you forget how whoreish I am lol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:29 am
Ah, yeah. xd Well I better go, got family coming over.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:35 am
Okay, thats not really the right word xd
But really.. The Rocky Horror has been my fav movie since I was like 10, I love roller derby, and I love pin up art and Anne Rice books. That says something right there lol

Have fun Blue, I gotta go to.. gotta figure out what I'm wearing to a Halloween party.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:40 am
eeeeeeeeeew Anne Rice.... i hate her vampires they are all so ******** snobby >.<  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:45 am
Yeah, well they're like the stereotypical vampire xD
And her books are seriously sexy.. stuff like Charline Harris is total trash though >.<
Ah, I like the Anita Blake books just as much xD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:53 am
Charline Harris?  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:57 am
the only vampire books ive ever liked have been the original Dracula by Bram Stoker and The Vampire Files by P.N. Elrod :3

Edit:
however the only vampire movie ive ever really enjoyed was Interview with a vampire which ironically is bassed of the book by Anne Rice ...LOATH queen of the damned... that movie was so damn cheap.. -_-  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:01 am
NeonKitty
Charline Harris?

Yeah, the whole 'dead' series.. Definitely Dead, Dead as a Doornail, Dead After Dark, Dead in Dallas, probably more I've forgotten.. Poorly written, smut. Basically everything in them is plagiarized xD I dunno how she got it published.

Heh, of course, Stoker's Dracula owns all xd

:EDIT I HATE QUEEN OF THE DAMNED WITH PASSION! xDDD
It was the worst book, but whoever made the movie totally killed it. Interview was awesome, I mean Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise.. Anne Rice also supervised that and wrote the screen play.

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:10 am
chianachan
NeonKitty
Charline Harris?

Yeah, the whole 'dead' series.. Definitely Dead, Dead as a Doornail, Dead After Dark, Dead in Dallas, probably more I've forgotten.. Poorly written, smut. Basically everything in them is plagiarized xD I dunno how she got it published.

Heh, of course, Stoker's Dracula owns all xd

:EDIT I HATE QUEEN OF THE DAMNED WITH PASSION! xDDD
It was the worst book, but whoever made the movie totally killed it. Interview was awesome, I meant Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise.. Anne Rice also supervised that and wrote the screen play.
ooh!! her! XD i have one of those books! I didnt hate it but i didnt love it either ....

Interview was awesome though Anne wasnt exactly thrilled when it first came out o.O... she didnt like they way Tom portrayed Lestat but she quickly changed her mind after she watched it all put together. Queen of the damned was just horrible on all fronts.. the actors were poorly chosen and the new guy that played lestat did a horrible job.. it also didnt seem to match up to the book well.. I could be wrong though... I havent read the book its just the way it felt..

edit: and OMFG i HATED the make up in QOTD! x.x;; it was soooooooooooooooooo much better in Interview... they didnt look like oily pale zombies  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:17 am
Well I guess they aren't coming over for awhile. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:21 am
Eww yes I totally agree about the makeup..

Chia needs help D: What is important for a pirate costume? I has knee high boots, black leggings, a sheer tattered looking gathered short red skirt, and a ruffly white blouse.. what else do I need? xD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:22 am
chianachan

Chia needs help D: What is important for a pirate costume? I has knee high boots, black leggings, a sheer tattered looking gathered short red skirt, and a ruffly white blouse.. what else do I need? xD

Either a badanna or a hat. If you have a sword it helps.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:23 am
chianachan

:3 eye patch and a parrot

edit:

OH OH OH! HUGE HOOP EARINGS! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:27 am
Well, maybe a bandanna because hats screw with my bangs xD

And yes! EARRINGS! I didn't think about that.. I can't wear a eye patch, because they don't work without glasses, and without my glasses I can't see 8 inches in front of my face. I are blind xD
Also I'm not permitted to have swords v.v but my sis might buy me one ^^ lol xD

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:29 am
chianachan
Well, maybe a bandanna because hats screw with my bangs xD

And yes! EARRINGS! I didn't think about that.. I can't wear a eye patch, because they don't work without glasses, and without my glasses I can't see 8 inches in front of my face. I are blind xD
Also I'm not permitted to have swords v.v but my sis might buy me one ^^ lol xD

Well, might want to go with fake for Halloween. Swords go beyond AZ's legal blade height. So you can collect them, but you can't have them outside like that.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7876 7877 7878 7879 7880 7881 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games