Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7886 7887 7888 7889 7890 7891 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:59 pm
squee_moon
Dr Entropy
squee_moon
soulie you humanised my friend shamenth xD when we woke up this morning he was a human and he came into college and was like

"jane your friend Dr whats its face made me a human he kept attacking me " XD i lawled
Whoops xD I didn't think I had much effect. Its not like its hard to become a vamp anyway xD I NEED the ghost cape.

xD i just laughed and i know you can just go and click a button now xP but we spent all night becoming them last night
I still have no clue how to become a vamp but I'm gunna stay human a while anyway xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:07 pm
Dr Entropy
squee_moon
Dr Entropy
squee_moon
soulie you humanised my friend shamenth xD when we woke up this morning he was a human and he came into college and was like

"jane your friend Dr whats its face made me a human he kept attacking me " XD i lawled
Whoops xD I didn't think I had much effect. Its not like its hard to become a vamp anyway xD I NEED the ghost cape.

xD i just laughed and i know you can just go and click a button now xP but we spent all night becoming them last night
I still have no clue how to become a vamp but I'm gunna stay human a while anyway xD

well you have to loose all your lives, and to loose one life you need to have one post bitten 3 times  

HACK-Jane

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:10 pm
I meant the instantaneous way xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:16 pm
Either:

Wait till tomorrow, go to opposite side, and ask for free

OR

Wait for other leader to ask you if you wanna be changed for a price.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:27 pm
I knew there would be some way to do it instantly. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:19 pm
HOORAH.

BOW BEFORE THE VAMPIRE-NESS THAT IS LYSS.

Not really, but you can bow if you want to...... and get a cookie.....

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:02 pm
In winter of 1944, with overtaxed supply lines in the Ardennes, a German medic had completely run out of plasma, bandages and antiseptic. During one particularly bad round of mortar fire, his encampment suddenly became a bloodbath. The survivors claimed to hear, above the screams and barked commands of their Lieutenant, someone cackling with almost girlish glee.

The medic made his rounds during the fire, in almost complete darkness as he had so many times before, but never this short on supplies.

The bombardment moved to other ends of the line, most men dropped off to sleep in the still dark hours of the morning - New Year's Day, 1945.

The men awoke at first light with screams. They discovered that their bandages were not typical bandages at all, but hunks and strips of human flesh. Several men had been given fresh blood transfusions, with no blood supplies available. Each treated man was almost completely covered, head-to-toe, with the maroon stain of blood.

The medic was found, sitting on an ammunition tin, staring off into space. When one man approached him, tapped him on the shoulder, his tunic fell off to reveal all skin, muscle, and sinew had been stripped from his torso and his body almost completely dried of blood. In one hand was a scalpel, and in the other, a blood transfusion vial.

None of the men treated for wounds that night, in that camp, saw the end of January, 1945.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:37 pm
Oh hell, the one thread I thought would be good to grow in human points is a hive of vamps now. D:  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:41 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Oh hell, the one thread I thought would be good to grow in human points is a hive of vamps now. D:

Yeah, I've nearly been converted a few times.

I don't want to BE KILL BY DEMONS.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:48 pm
Xwiergan
TheBlueWarrior

Gaia has screwed me over. twice now I've turned because I wasn't warned. D:  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:57 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Xwiergan
TheBlueWarrior

Try playing with mules at the same time. >.<

Keeping track of hp is a b***h.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:00 pm
Xwiergan
TheBlueWarrior
Xwiergan
TheBlueWarrior

Try playing with mules at the same time. >.<

Keeping track of hp is a b***h.

Oh man, thats gotta suck nuts.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:41 am
Damn it!
Another set of headphones broke!
><
And they weren't $ Store crap. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:59 am
I´m here..  

Thanatos Phoenix

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:48 am
FangzV
Damn it!
Another set of headphones broke!
><
And they weren't $ Store crap. gonk

Oh man, that'd piss me off. My current pair was nearly $200.

Of course I'm a bit of an audiophile. >.>  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7886 7887 7888 7889 7890 7891 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games