Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:43 am
Your head is really freaking creepy, Kusa. You do these things on purpose, don't you?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
Of course I do them on purpose. It makes me stand out. ^_^

It looks like your avatar is someone who would hunt my guy down for a large sum of cash. *Hides in his mansion*

Trying for someUniCreatures
New egg- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Noble/exaulted CreaturesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Cave Eggs -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:41 pm
Actually, I thought Erv looks like a Ghostbuster. And I agree with the statement about creepiness, but I also approve of most things "eerie". So well done Lord Kusaragi. biggrin

Also DP, its the fact that the gate hangs in the air, it needed a horizon line or at least a shadow.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:45 pm
Have you thought about an Ominous Fog from one of the Carol items?

@Kusa — Yeah, the G buckle usually is a little much, but I didn't think the regular buckle provided enough in the middle (I guess it does though). Also, regarding the stubble, it's a matter of principle. The scars aren't visible, either, but I left them equipped.  

124-C

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:19 pm
A man who is true to his principals. I like that. Like how I always use something that is in the shops.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:30 pm
You look like a fine demonically smiling gentleman.
It's a good avi..I'm not sure if it needs any improvements  

Kire Kaysan

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:46 pm
sweet! it's all dark and mysterious. I likey. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:00 pm
the ears and the imp really clash with the rest of the avatar i'd try replacing them with something darker  

PendragonX9

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:28 pm

Star Wars Universe-style bounty hunter. Very nicely done. Anima is a great item, no?

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:39 pm
Its cool. Super nudist sash man away!  

Red Glacier

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:11 am
It's cool Viral. I like the fact that the robot looks the right size to carry that sword.

I'd like your opinions on this avi I'm thinking of making:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:26 am
I actually like it quite a lot. I've found that as epic as the poses are for Fremere's guard, I have nothing in my inventory that really matches that bright, fiery orange. Nonetheless you've put it together well. Very otherworldly. Makes me think of like... a human version of a black hole maybe? I don't know. That's all I got. xd  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Very nice 3nodding Really nothing to change so yaaaay~

Note: Yes, I know the little turtle rarely ever matches with anything on my avi, but he's my little buddy. So ignore him if need be.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:12 pm
I like how the Guard Eyes go with the bandage. I think that the Machete is a little off but that might just be the pose.

Trying for someUniCreatures
New eggs- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Noble/exaulted CreaturesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Cave Eggs Only 3 days left to live-

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:18 pm
I always like your avis Kusa. My only critique about this avi is the mouth, but then again I just don't like that expression.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games