Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:10 pm

Yeah, I like to diversify to an extent. But so far, I just don't what I could do with it yet.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:22 pm

I always try to diversify as much as possible.
Keep myself going with enough themes that I don't worry about ysing the same avatar in 15 or so changes.

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:31 pm

wellwisher
I always try to diversify as much as possible.
Keep myself going with enough themes that I don't worry about ysing the same avatar in 15 or so changes.

I don't usually use the same avatar, or at least I hadnt' before. Now I'm acquiring a listing of the ones I like best. This one is one of them.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:56 pm

I throw whatever I think might look good. sometimes I remember avatars that looked good, and re use them. but its partially subconcious, I end up half making the avatar on auto-pilot before realizing what I did, and then finish it.

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:09 pm

wellwisher
I throw whatever I think might look good. sometimes I remember avatars that looked good, and re use them. but its partially subconcious, I end up half making the avatar on auto-pilot before realizing what I did, and then finish it.

LOL awww.

Is this one like that?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:14 pm

hot4urshoelaces
wellwisher

LOL awww.

Is this one like that?
Kind of, There was an avatar that I was working on. could have made a mule out of it. (except it used a kiki, angelic pendant, and angelic bracelet.) the problem was my hair, which I never change.

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:20 pm

wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces
wellwisher

LOL awww.

Is this one like that?
Kind of, There was an avatar that I was working on. could have made a mule out of it. (except it used a kiki, angelic pendant, and angelic bracelet.) the problem was my hair, which I never change.

Aww, I'm sorry.

So I'm curious, how many Kiki's do you have?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:23 pm

hot4urshoelaces
Aww, I'm sorry.

Just three.
It's listed on the front page how many of each donation item I have.

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:57 pm

wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces
Aww, I'm sorry.

Just three.
It's listed on the front page how many of each donation item I have.

I'll have to look it over again, hehe!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:34 am

have you ever though of selling your extras and only having 1 of each?

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:15 am

Nope. I pick how many of each item I want before I buy any. Then I, well, buy.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:46 am

wellwisher
Nope. I pick how many of each item I want before I buy any. Then I, well, buy.

Do you ever buy extras for profit though? Or is that just rare?

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:54 am

I will sometimes have extra because people gift them to me, or I buy them knowing i can make an immediate profit. but no, I won't have any to store for later.
I used to, but I've been selling those off to get gold for other things, and now, i have none left.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:04 am

wellwisher
I will sometimes have extra because people gift them to me, or I buy them knowing i can make an immediate profit. but no, I won't have any to store for later.
I used to, but I've been selling those off to get gold for other things, and now, i have none left.

Well that's nice!

That's like, I want to get a Kong Sang scarf for storage, but it's going to take a while before I can. I have....5 things or 6 I have to get before then. I also have an Urn first gen, I'm hoping I might be able to sell and rebuy for a profit, but that's not the case currently.

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:08 am

You actually get items just for storage? that seems, odd, but, whatever i guess.
Mostly I wish I could get 2004 finished, then I can just save my excess gold, and then use it whenever I want, because the odds of successfully obtaining the 2K3 items are so low, coupled with buying the new items, and the ones I haven't gotten yet, I can go about them slowly if at all.
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games