Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:35 pm
Kerrigan hugged Viral fiercely after her finished that last pass. "I don't think that really worked. Just tell me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:53 pm
((Oh and Kerri, apparently Elcia weighs 100 pounds A minor ZOMG leak))

Elcia was still rather lost and Kerri's explanation did not exactly help much. She so stood in the hallway beside Kagura, Lobo and Cthugarai sort of unable to think of what to do next will Viral got shot at.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:51 am
ughhh thats it! *He gets up and gets in the center of the hallway and walks towards the soldiers shooting at them as they fired back hitting Viral almost endlessly* not gonna....fall yet. *He let out some painful sighs as he got hit but near the end of the walk he killed the rest* *He started hevily breathing and he sat Kerries next to the wall and he ate the soldiers bodies to recover and too their ammo*

I hope I don't have to do that again >.O *He picks Kerries up again and moves further into the base pass countless labs and holding cells*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:42 pm
“Are the others following?” Kerrigan asked in a small whisper. “I can’t see them.” Her eyes barely left Viral, her expression full of concern. “Are you okay?”  

Kerrigan_dragon

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:06 pm
"Come on guy's lets follow those two." Elcia called the rest of the group together. Since she had no idea what exactly was going on she'd hope Viral knew what he was doing.
"But I don't need any more injuries today so.., " she said pulling her sun pendant over her head she head it in the palm of her hand and spoke a command (most likely in Egyptian). The pendant turned into a force field type shield.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:59 pm
Cthugarai was following close behind Elcia, a look of astonishment for what Viral did on his face. "I agree with you Elcia" he said concentrating and made a thin layer of ice around most of his body, giving him a small barrier to projectiles. However you could hear the ice impacting the floor as he ran down the hallway.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank you all so much for helping my eggs hatch. ^_^ please check my Scroll

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:03 pm
Kagura just stood there, but followed behind Elica, dragging Lobo along, pulling her from her wrist. Kagura looked at her wrist again, noticing the flow of the metalic blood getting thicker. She put her hand down, and felt it in her other wrist. She looked around, hoping no soliders would just 'magicaly' pop out of the walls.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:11 pm
*Oddly enough there were no soldiers or scientists around in the labyrinth like base* *They enter a large hallway leading to a big door*

Viral: Yeah, this is the place *he starts for the door and opens it revealing a large room with many computers and equipment lying around with one containment tube rthat reached from the floor to the ceiling containing a large creature*

User Image

*The creature laid in a deep slumber in the tube submerged in the same liquid Viral was in when he was captured*

Viral: Salvation! i'm gonna awaken him  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:30 am
"Who is he?" Cthugarai asked looking up at the creature in the tube. "And how did you know he was here?" He turned to Viral. "And how do you know we can trust him?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:04 am
Kusaragi
"Who is he?" Cthugarai asked looking up at the creature in the tube. "And how did you know he was here?" He turned to Viral. "And how do you know we can trust him?

he is virus like me. Zenaku created. He has incredible mind abilities and brute strength, a jugarnaut compared to me 3nodding well I got to see his blue prints and i had a hunch he would be here sense this is the nearest lab to the base that can hold Salvation 3nodding Salvation is pretty much the modified version of me ^^ But I don't know if we can trust him ^^; he hasn't been released yet so he'll be new to the world :3  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:55 am
"Like a new born baby, only ridiculously powerful." Elcia said disintegrating her shield by closing her hand over the pendant.
"You'll be like his big brother Viral" Elcia said grinning and jabbing him in the side, "so you'll just have to teach him how to behave."

She was teasing but she really hoped they could trust the guy, he looked pretty menacing.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:01 pm
Kerrigan poked Elcia back from in Viral’s arms. “Viral? Teach manners? Are you sure your sanity is intact?” She glanced nervously over at Salvation. “Okay, so we’re hoping that Salvation will be on our side. But what happens if he’s not? Worst case scenario? What kind of powers are we up against? He looks like a lean, mean slaughter machine to me.”  

Kerrigan_dragon

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:06 pm
Kagura stared at the thing, a bit freaked out. "Yeah, I agree with Kerri on this one." She said, then thought Wow, that's a first!.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:16 pm
I guess so ^^; *He nudged Elci back, he then thought a moment about Zenaku saying thaat he was his only family*..........yeah. *he said seemingly forlorn*

*He looked at kerries* I'm carrying you aren't I? >.>........and yes that is what we are hoping for. He is pretty much a tougher and more powerful version of me but with psychic powers 3nodding solike I can take bulletsa, he can take tank rounds ^^; The worst case scenario is that we will have to escape both him and Elzeroth <:3  

Red Glacier

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games