Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
~~~Elfish Santa BANana SQUEe LoliChristmas-asticular BUNK~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

There Will Be No Poll
  Ever
View Results

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:07 am
Thankies.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:45 pm
So you like high school now? biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

churrlo

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:13 pm
churrlo
So you like high school now? biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NO. gonk

Creative Writing Club isn't bad though.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:16 pm
Midori Hayashi
Iconised Ghost
100 out of 100? Well done!!

Yes, out of 100 and I got nice comments on my paper too. I had to give a speech, and write a formal paper on it too. I even had to dress up in a Hajib.

:O That's awesome, you go.  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:20 pm
MissMunchieMonster
Midori Hayashi
Iconised Ghost
100 out of 100? Well done!!

Yes, out of 100 and I got nice comments on my paper too. I had to give a speech, and write a formal paper on it too. I even had to dress up in a Hajib.

:O That's awesome, you go.

Thanks. heart And thanks for reading my poems.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:05 am
LOL I loved high school razz Except for all the idiots gonk

churrlo

FG 4 PG Jackpot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:11 am
zOMGWTFSQUEE!!!!

heart heart heart heart heart

heart heart heart heart

heart heart heart

heart heart

heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:30 am
*glomples the jackpot*

churrlo

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:36 am
churrlo
LOL I loved high school razz Except for all the idiots gonk

i ahted high school, especially all the idiots gonk

i love uni whee  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:42 am
I liked high school xd It was way fun

churrlo

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:45 am
churrlo
I liked high school xd It was way fun

ya i can see how it should have been xp ah well, nothing like making up for lost time mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:20 pm
xd Well I was surrounded by idiots too... oh the joy of making fun of them. Now I can only make fun of the idiots on my math class who all failed the test D: While I got 99 xd Wtf.

churrlo

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:11 am
churrlo
xd Well I was surrounded by idiots too... oh the joy of making fun of them. Now I can only make fun of the idiots on my math class who all failed the test D: While I got 99 xd Wtf.

the idiots made fun of me xd my revenge is sweet and full of money for me mrgreen while they slave away in stink jobs. Huzzah for getting 99!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:20 am
Congrats to everyone who posted on the last 2 pages... XD

Sending out shtuff now  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:08 am
WHOOOOO WTF : D *pets dogbrain*  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games