Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:37 am
(( Freaking Love Tangled! Watched it two days ago.
<3 ))

Aki cast a sideways glance to Koukotsu, "Leave. I'll see that she gets the message." With that she walked away from the Kumo shinobi and approached the ruined Masumi. Pain wrenched her heart at the sight of the woman sobbing. Faltering for a moment the Kage heaved a breath and bent down into a full bow, her long light hair veiling her face. "Masumi-sama.. It is not your fault. I did what I could, but it was not enough. I was only able to save the lives of our people and a handful more. However, I could not cease the fight and save those in the battle... Nor could I stop the destruction of some parts of Kusa. I thank you for repairing the physical damage. So if there is anything I may do to repay or aid you then let it be this, place your blame on me. Ease the burden on yourself and lay all your accusations on the one who couldn't save every life like the should have."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:54 am
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXKoukotsuXKaguyaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXKumogakureXXXXXXC H U U N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the B O N E S of my fathers will stab into your S O U LXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"...I apologize, Lady Aki, for what has happened today." Koukotsu turned to leave the area, but as he felt a strange rumbling of the ground somewhere else in the village--with the Shichibi's power--he decided to investigate first. After getting out of sight of everyone there, the boy promptly changed his course to Lake Umi, where the rumbling had been felt.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:44 pm
Morinaga Riku
The Sage of Flames
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User Image
Riku
((HA I WAS RIGHT HE IS LUO NOT LOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Riku came back as he had a giant following him with anyone that died along with Luo who had also just died. Though for some reason Riku had a big smile on his face he had made a haul of stealing from the dead though he didn't take the eyes of Luo who could also be considered valuable if Riku had sold them. Which Riku had just realized as he got to the Tree he was about to jump back up and rip them off his eye socket, he stopped himself as he was to late to something like that now. So he waited for what Aki to finish talking to Masumi and see if she wanted Riku to just bury them or arrange a funeral. So Riku simply sat on the giants foot patiently as the children came running to him, Riku waved his hand to stop. Even if the dead were away from eye level and up really high in the air, Riku didn't want them near anything like it. They went back to playing with the villagers with a look of being angry or sad Riku couldn't really tell or care at the moment.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"Two type of men; in this world sinners who believe there rightous people and righteous men who believe they are sinners."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:59 pm
((you do know that Luo is frozen in Yuki ice from -200 degrees? You ain't breaking that ice xD))  

Cain the Blade

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:56 pm
((I'm bloody fire sage and theres no post that says he froze himself either he used enough ice to put out the fire, but the injuries and his weaken state killed him with it as well since he couldn't handle the cold, he hasn't posted anything at all an the verdict is already he's dead for a while.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:28 pm
User ImageMasumi Dekata
Kusagakure || Ex-Kage || Medical || Mokuton || Hyaka

Masumi sat up some, unable to make eye contact with Aki. "How can it not be my fault?...When I left this place I took the secrets with me, the knowledge of all it's defenses and power." She said bringing her knees up to her chest. "I was bitter about having to leave my position, I thought if I knew things about the village no one else knew I could trick myself into believing their would never be a better Kusakage then me." Masumi then placed her head on her knees and thought. "Now look where it got me...everything else seems pointless without him around." She said wiping her eyes.

Sumi

I'll give it back 10 fold"

Masumi H Dekata

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:56 pm
Morinaga Riku
The Sage of Flames
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User Image
Riku
Before Riku realize he was lost in thought as he leaned on the giant, "Mmmm what to do what to do? Should I stay Kusa find myself some genin to torture? Maybe go search for some Lightning Sage...... But what type of person would I drag back to train...... Ahhh and what of the brats what should I do with them? There useless for shinobi from what I can tell..." Riku thought to himself curiously. "God people ain't that good around me there so noisy and freaking sentimental! It's effing annoying it doesn't change anywhere I go all of them got there stupid personal drama! Ugh I just wanna be powerful and rich then it's the easy life for me! Hahaha, well Sage Land is nice and quiet why don't I relax there..... Wait crazy woman is there, and by the way who the ******** is that!" Riku didn't realize it, but the girl had gotten herself to braiding his hair while the boy had jacked his kunai and shuriken to play ninja with some other village boys. "Ughhh these bodies are gonna start to rot..... Wish I hat a Hyoton slave at least keep these bastards cold." Riku said out loud as he looked up, "<******** it I'll let Aki deal with it." Riku grumbled then he noticed that someone was touching his hair he already knew who it was and he didn't feel like he had the energy to argue with her,.

Maiko
"Soooo where are we going next? I hope somewhere with a beach!" Maiko exclaimed as she carefully braided Riku's hair from behind him.

Riku
"We aren't going anywhere, if anything I'll leave you guys here for a few days." Riku simply scuff at her suggestion without even looking at her.

Maiko
"Then you gonna leave us here to starve and die?!" Maiko yelled as he was pulling hard on Riku's hair as the young man started flailing his arms around until finally he got her to stop.

Riku
"I'll leave you wherever I want! Damn it! And no I don't plan to leave you brats, I decided you will be my house slaves." Riku exclaimed angrily as he pulled away, "So I just need to see if the big boss needs me or not and then we'll...... I'll go look for a place to live here" Riku scuff and was turning red at having to correct himself. "Either way you brats just be in my way while I'll travel it be better for you two to stay here and take care of my property you hear." Riku said as he was fixing his hair again with an annoyed look on his face. As he suddenly felt something sharp poking his thigh, he turned around to see Takeshi had just stabbed his thigh and was now clinging to his leg desperately. He saw the kunai was just a flesh wound at most. "Brat I don't see why you would do that." Riku said sadistically as he pried they sobbing child from his leg and lifted him up from his shirt to his face. "Next time you think piercing me is..." Riku was interrupted by his sobbing face, "Alright alright shut the hell up it's not a big deal, not like a weakling like you can do any.." Riku was saying until he was tackled by the boy who was now clinging onto his face. As the child was crying and yelling for him not to go now. Riku decided to knock him out instead, "Making some dramatic scene in effing public that idiot." Riku said angrily as he just set him down on the floor beside him and went back to leaning on the giant with a bored expression on his face now.

"Things to do things to do....." Riku thought to himself as he looked at the woman acting dramatic as well, he was tapping his fingers on the side of his arm over and over as he tried to figure out what to do next again. While Maiko started playing with Riku's hair again this caused his left eye to twitch in annoyance.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"Two type of men; in this world sinners who believe there rightous people and righteous men who believe they are sinners."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:37 pm
Yun Sung

Mizukage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman
User Image

Yun saw Luna leave as he closed his eye for a few minutes. Later, he got up and looked at his wounds. Not 100% healed, but still good enough for him to move. He decided to head back to the Mist.

-exit-  

Cain the Blade

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas