Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyPudge

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:22 pm
Hey hey! My name is Sarah! I'm 14, almost 15 and I have shoulder length brown hair with bright green eyes. I'm 5'4" and I love joking around. 4laugh I'm single so if anyone wants to chat it up...I'm open to anythng wink  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:58 pm
im not typing it out again.. jus go to my profile.  

Jagged Angel

[Lunar Warrior]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:01 pm
Hello, i'm Lunar Warrior, but most people like to use "Lunar". I don't care which name you use and i'm mainly in the GD so if i'm not here a lot, you know where to find me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:05 pm
Hello. I was a bit surpized to see a guild invatation at nearly midnight, but hey, its nice to see. xd

Any who, my name is Liz, but on gaia, I go by Dragon. I've just turned 20 on the 11th of April. I'm an eclectic pagan, an Aries, and not afraid of stateing my opionion. I can be arguementive at times, and on certain subjects, i will not change my opionion. I live with my parents and younger sister and all together we have 15 pets:

six rats
four mice
two cats
one dog
one bearded dragon
one ball python  

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Weylok

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:29 pm
Orly?

Uh. Just read my profile domokun

But in short, I'm Simon, I'm 15, I'm from Perth, Australia.
And I'm listening to Metallica - Nothing else matters. domokun 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:44 pm
Hi, I'm Aimee and I'm 16. Don't really know what else to say, lol  

Hope Everlasting

Culumacilinte

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:44 pm
Well, 'ello all- well met!

An introduction, aye? Well, I'll start from the beginning; me name's Barrett Elizabeth Peregrine, I'm a sixteen year old girl, bisexual, and quite an eclectic sort of induvidual. I'm absolutely bloody well obsessed with The Lord of the Rings- what one might call a Ringer, in fact- I'm a self-proclaimed theatre geek, I'm highly opinionated and love a good argument. I'm also a fangirl, prone to outbursts of squeeing and drooling over slash (though intelligently, mind you- I'm not one of those twats who communicates solely through comments reading 'lol, that was like, teh hawte'). I am an avid reader and writer of fanfiction- here's me homepage as far as that goes

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/550887/

Um... what else? I'm a looney, and it's sodding well fun! I love long and antiquated words, having philosophical conversations, reading and discussing themes and symbolism in literature. Yeah. I'm groovy, I like to talk about random shite... let's go!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:01 pm
My name's Mac... well, not really, but everyone I know calls me that. I'm a 16-year-old male.

I'm very opinionated, and I have a low tolerance for stupidity. I enjoy debating, and I tend to be very blunt about it if you say something that doesn't make logical sense, is not properly supported, or is flat out incorrect.

I can't think of much else to add, so... I'll end this post now.  

NowhereMan583

Confusiousme

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:29 pm
Uh... I'm Confusiuosme. 3nodding

My age is indescribable because I look 12 and I think I'm 16, but others say I'm a mother. sweatdrop

I have interest in most anything about food. domokun heart domokun heart

My fav. band is... idk. (aka anything that sounds good) whee

Lastly... I'm scared of frogs. eek (but I like the color green mrgreen Any color actually...)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:24 am
I come from South Africa.
M life revolves around music, guitar and acting!!!!!
I'm rock-n-roll all the way!!!
and I'm a noob to this guild
sweatdrop

Audio.life

Audio.life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:31 am
Confusiousme
Uh... I'm Confusiuosme. 3nodding

My age is indescribable because I look 12 and I think I'm 16, but others say I'm a mother. sweatdrop

I have interest in most anything about food. domokun heart domokun heart

My fav. band is... idk. (aka anything that sounds good) whee

Lastly... I'm scared of frogs. eek (but I like the color green mrgreen Any color actually...)

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! I have never met anyone else scared of frogs (otherwise known as evil spawns from hell)!!!!!
*hi-5*
FI hate frogs!!!! Hate them!!!!!! I can do snakes, lizzards, JUST NOT FROGS!!!!!! ARRRGG!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:01 am
Hi everyyyone. I got invited to join, so I did.
My name is Krisduh. I'm 18. I live in Virginia.
My favorite bands/singers include Mindless Self Indulgence, Morrissey/the Smiths, Patrick Wolf, Bright Eyes, Kidneythieves and I love me some Stephen Lynch. domokun
Every Tuesday night of mine is spent at a small club, and one Friday of the month is spent at Rocky Horror.
I've been drawing since I was old enough to hold a pencil. I'm not very good though, compared to others.

Sloths are #1 on my "scariest things ever" list. o_o;;

Mmmyep. If you have questions, ask. Heh. XD

Kristatertots.

3,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Crimson Gentleman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:58 am
I guess my excessive posting got me noticed, huh? Alright then. Hi everybody! My name is Terrance, I'm 17, almost 18, and I live in New Jersey. Uh...I've been told that I'm easygoing, funny and sarcastic. I figure I'm the kinda guy that, after you get to know me, you either like me or hate me. Maybe it's my Taurus bullheadedness...who knows? I like a lot of different music, from hip-hop and rap to R&B to rock and even a little reggaeton. Since I'm supposed to be traveling to Virginia in...maybe an hour, I should cut this short. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:24 pm
name/ nickname, age, interests, fav. music/ band,

my name.. is a secret.. like my face covered by this mysterious t.v..
no i kid you.
i go under velvetchiharu for all my accounts.. for short call me velvet or sewer..
im15!thedumbest number ever!
i like manga and drawing anime cause its all easy and crap..i also like being.. er me. its really interesting. you should play too..em anyways,
indies music makes me happy. but ill listen to almost anything. except! except american country and certain folk music.  

velvetchiharu

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games