Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:24 am
Eliora Blake
First Year
House
User Image

Eli nodded. "Aye. 'M fine, thanks. Sorry I ran intae you. I dinnae mean t'..." The girl shook her head at herself. "Sure, you can call me Eli! Tha's wha' me mum an' Da call me. When i'm not in trouble." She laughed, blushing a bit.

"How abou' you? Can i call you 'Josh'? Or is it 'Joshua'?" She sat down across from Joshua in the small boat, and as it rocked a bit back and forth, she tried to hide how startled and nervous she was. "So, are you both first years, too? Wha' house do you wanna be in?" The girl's smile reached her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:36 am
User ImageJoshua Brooks
|  Purebloodist  | Unsorted  First Year | Athletic Nerd  |
███████████████████████████████

Joshua smiled a bit listening to the girl's accent trying to figure out were she came from."You can call my Josh or Joshua, most people call me Joshua,he said as he stood up a bit to get the latern and set it next to him. He then smiled when the girl asked him what house he wanted to be in."Um yes I am a first year and I have been debating on Gryffindor and Ravenclaw,"he explained a bit,"My mom was in Gryffindor and my father in Ravenclaw. I am studious and Atheltic so I would be happy in both houses."

Joshua then looked at Elli and Katrina,"
What about you two."

OutfitSong

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:52 am
Eliora Blake
First Year
House
User Image

Eli nodded. "Alright then, Joshua..." She smiled at him, pushing some of her hair back away from her face. "'M hoping for either Slytherin or Ravenclaw. Me Aunt's Ravenclaw..." She smiled. "She teaches Divination at Hogwarts." She was honestly really hoping for Slytherin. The house connected to the Dark Arts, or it used to be, in any case. But she wasn't going to elaborate on that. Most people wouldn't understand.

She glanced around. None of the boats were moving yet and students were still making their way down to the lake from the station. She sighed. The rocking of the boat made her a bit nervous and she just wished they would hurry and get on dry land again.

((EDITED))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:59 am
User Image

Ɉɑɗϵɳ Ӎ. Ϩɑɭɭɨɳɠ
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Jade let out a little spurt of laughter when he heard the red headed girl say she was afraid of the giant squid. He shook his head and said
"You don't have to fear the giant squid my Mother told me it is very friendly.... personally I think I am going to try and swim with it once it warms up a bit."
Looking over at the girl he began to strum some chords on his guitar.
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Unsorted First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ At Ease
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie
User Image  

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ellerial

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:52 am
User Image

Sylvia Callahan

~Pureblood~ ~Unsorted~ ~First Year~

Sylvia followed the group of students to the boat and watched them get in one by one. Briefly she glanced at the mermaid, her mind immediately thinking about the alchemical properties of mermaid scales, but she chose to keep it to herself and instead climbed into a boat with a boy playing a guitar.

She heard a girl one boat over express concerns about a giant squid. She would have offered comfort but the boy seemed to be doing the job just fine. Instead she simply settled herself in a seat with one spot between them to give some comfortable distance.

Sylvia's eyes then turned toward the castle on the other side of the Lake. It looked like a shining beacon the horizon dotted with shining orbs and an almost halo of light.

"Beautiful." She replied gently. "So this is home for a while..."

((OOC))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Trina looked up as a voice spoke, followed quickly by another, a girl and a boy. They had soon joined her in the boat. "Katrina Aberdeen." she said as she looked at the others. Well at least I'm not alone. she thought.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:59 pm
User Image
Through the wind and the rain
He stands hard as a stone
In a world that he can't rise above
But his dreams give him wings
And he flies to a place where he's loved

Ɍomulus Ѵeryn Ƀleiddiaid
~Concrete Angel~

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

Romy walked to the lake. Dhylan was WRONG. These boats looked anything but fun. He looked at one, and shuddered. Instead, he decided to look at all his new classmates. Would he make friends? Or would Heather, Dhylan, and Remy have to do? What house would he get?! It was all so worrisome! He bit his bottom lip, the very edges of his braces showing. All the kids here seemed to have made friends. Of course, he was the loner. He had been spoiled, yet abused, his entire life. He'd never actually made a "friend." So he just stood there, staring at his shoes.

{OOC:}

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

What is this place?: The Lake ✧ Who are you again?: The First Years, but no one in particular ✦ What are my inner thoughts?: I wish... ✧ What I'm singing: Lonely Hearts get Broken✦

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel boy with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:01 pm
User ImageJoshua Brooks
|  Purebloodist  | Unsorted  First Year | Athletic Nerd  |

Joshua smiled at the girl's name, Katrina Aberdeen."That is a very beautiful name for a very beautiful girl,"he said trying to be flirtatious with the girl. He may have sounded like he was messing with her, but he really did think that she was cute. Then Joshua looked at Elli,"Why would you want to be in Slytherin."

OutfitSong

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:30 pm
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Amused
Thoughts: Heh
With: Kara and Jaden

Newlyn laughed softly at the boy with the guitar's statement. "I don't think I'm that brave. Plus I can't swim." She realized that it was probably very odd for her to not be afraid of the lake when she would drown if she fell in. But for some reason it didn't unnerve her. She smiled in the darkness, looking at the glittering lights from afar. Hogwarts was truly beautiful. Even the ominous lake was, with the moonlight reflected on the surface, causing it to shimmer.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image

E l e v e n . U n s o r t e d . F i r s t Y e a r
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █ ------K a r a D u s k a txxxxxxxxxx

"Oh, so there..is...a giant squid then? In this lake?" Kara pulled her arms in toward her body, moving to the center of the boat. Sure, the boy had said it was a friendly giant squid, but how friendly can a giant squid really be? Besides, this was the first time he'd ever met this boy, or anyone here for that matter. Kara could feel the color drain from her face just thinking about what else could be hiding in the lake and ready to get to the school. As her thoughts drifted to the school, she looked across the dark waters at the glimmering lights coming from its windows. The moment her eyes ran across the walls, Kara's smile returned. She subconsciously moved up to the front of the small boat, wanting to be the first one to arrive at their destination, completely forgetting about her fears for the moment.

ooc: bleh~  

Shard Hozuki

Dapper Seeker

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:11 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ɉɑɗєɳ Șɑɭɭɨɳɢ

Jade felt the boat he was in rock gentle when the girl entered it. He didn't mind the company but he kind of wished he was riding solo to the castle. So he just sat there and waited which is all he seemed to be doing for the past day. Sitting there he listened to the other first years talk about the things around them and there issues. That is also when he heard the red head talk again. When she was finished speaking he replied.
"Yes there most definitely is a giant squid in these waters.... My Mother said she swam with it all the time. She also said it was against the rules but she didn't care... It's the mer people you should worry about I have read they can be very violent when you enter the water..."
Thinking of the mer people that cover the bottom of the lake sent a slight shiver up his spine but at the same time he imagined himself swimming with the squid. The smile on his face only became broader when he imagined his. After he was finished with his rather quick day dream he spoke up agian.
" I am Jade by the way.... I should be introducing myself to more first years..."
✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗☠✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗
Jades Theme

Unsorted First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Dreamy
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick
Unsorted || First Year

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sun simply stared at the big lake. Only this body of water separated him the school he looked so much forward to. He looked around the boats, seeing that some already have passengers in them while others remained empty. He was int he midst of deciding which boat when he noticed a flustered-looking boy. He went over to him and said, "Hi there! I'm Sun Henrick. Want to ride the boat together?" Sun pointed at a lonely-looking boat not a couple meters away as he smiled at Romulus.

✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧

Confidence
Just hold your head high
And keep going  

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image
Darius looked over the water as he got into one of the boats that would take him over the lake. He had heard about the squid from his elder half-sister and wondered how the school got it. It could be useful if someone could have control over such a beast. Looking back he wondered how many other students he could trust or ones that he could not. If all full blood wizards where like most of his family he should learn strong spells to use encase he's attacked.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image
Virgil saw the Mermaids and said "I don't see whats so special about them they look like overgrown fish." He had a grin moved to the boats "They want us to take these things?" He complained as he took one of the boats he laid back his hand draping in the water making a ripple in the water.  

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image
Through the wind and the rain
He stands hard as a stone
In a world that he can't rise above
But his dreams give him wings
And he flies to a place where he's loved

Ɍomulus Ѵeryn Ƀleiddiaid
~Concrete Angel~

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

Romy jumped a little at the sudden voice from behind him. He turned as saw another first year boy. "H-Hi. I'm Romulus Bleiddaid. B-But you can call me Romy, if you want... Sure. That sounds fun, actually." he said to the boy, smiling just a tid bit. His braces flashed in the moonlight, like they always did when he smiled. Romy looked at the sketchy boat and took several steps towards it, eyeing it before finally placing a foot inside. It seemed stable enough. Putting both feet in, Romy sat down at the front of the boat and waited for Sun.

{OOC:}

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

What is this place?: Lake ✧ Who are you again?: Sun ✦ What are my inner thoughts?: Friendship? ✧ What I'm singing: Nothing, yet!✦

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel boy with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games