Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:03 pm
The Mitchell's...

//////Leonette////////////////Mira
User ImageUser Image
/////Gryffindor////////////Slytherin

&
The Clarisse's...

//////////////Isabelle//////////////Dakota////////
User ImageUser Image
Former Hufflepuff/Unsorted First Year

Isabelle was taking Dakota to the station for the first time. Her niece Leonette offered to go with. Of course she dragged her sister Mira along from the ride. The second year Slytherin looked deeply enthused as was to be expected. However she also seemed overly in a hurry to get to the platform. "Why are you in such a rush?" Leonette asked her younger sister. "No reason." she replied going through the barrier. Rolling her eyes Leonette followed after her. "How are we..." Dakota was about to say stopping to watch as both his cousin's went through the wall. "... Going to get onto the platform?" Isabelle asked finishing his question. "Yeah, but I guess that answers my own question with a slow nod." he replied. "How did they do that?" he asked curiously. "All you have to do is head straight into the wall." Isabelle told him. "Okay..."

After going through the wall Leonette watched the barrier for her aunt and cousin to come through. It didn't take long for her to see Dakota go flying through the wall at a run. Though, when he got through he didn't stop running. "Wow there tiger." she said grabbing him. Stopping when he heard his cousin's voice he smiled. "That was cool! Can I do that again?" he asked as the fifth year let go of him. "You can do that come Christmas time, deal?" Leonette replied. "Yeah!" At that Isabelle came through the wall with Dakota's stuff. "Come on Dakota we got to get your things over by the loading area." Isabelle told him. "Okay," Dakota rushed over and helped push his things over to where they needed to be. "I'll see you at school Henry." The young boy said to the black kitten that looked up with cute blue eyes.

Isabelle smiled as she walked Dakota over to where Leonette and Mira were. Clearly the Slytherin wanted to disappear from the scene. "Can I go now?" Mira asked. "No," Leonette said feeling they both needed to be there for Dakota. "Yes you may Mir. If there's someone you'd rather be with I don't see why not. I'll see you at Christmas." Isabelle replied. "Right, um... Bye Aunt Belle." Mira said rush off. "You really should have said no. You give her freedom and she'll run for the hills and never come back, trust me." Leonette told her Aunt. "Oh I don't think so, besides isn't there someone you should be seeing." she replied with a wink.

"Aunt Izzy! How'd you find out?" Leonette had no idea how her aunt found out she had a boyfriend. "I heard from the grape vine of sorts." she replied. "Oh... well I can always catch up with him later. Besides I promised I'd look after Kota for you." she answered. Isabelle shook her head as Dakota piped up. He had probably been talking about how awesome the station and train was but everyone clearly had of been busy in conversation. "I don't need to be looked after." he told them. "No you don't, but if you need help with anything you just find your cousin or some other kids in your house." Isabelle replied. "Yes, mum I will." Dakota was a good kid like that he'd never go on being lost not when there were people to help him out. "And you Miss Leo can go have fun with your friends. I can hang with Dakota until it's time to get on." Isabelle added to her niece. "Alright, see you at Christmas and I'll see you on the train mister." she said with a smile. Giving her aunt a hug she quickly ran off.

Mira was off looking for Timothy with all hope that she'd find him. She had no idea about what happened with him over the summer. If she had she would have been at that hospital (well maybe not to anyone's knowledge). Regardless at least she was looking for someone, though if she didn't find him she supposed she'd just go back to reading her books (of course not her academic kind). Leonette on the other hand was off looking for David and it didn't take her long to find him at all. "Hey David!" Leonette called over as she rushed to his side. "Hello Cathy, Miss Chaisty." she greeted the two girls. Despite knowing Wendy's first name she chose to go with formalities because it was probably the safest route with the Slytherin girl. "You ready for a year full of tests?" Leonette asked with a smile. As if David wasn't ready for his OWLs he was born ready it seemed. "Oh and I'm guessing you dropped cooking with magic this year?" she added know he was planning too.

Stats'

Leonette: Happy
Mira: Alright & Hopefull
Isabelle: Happy
Dakota: Excited

Who we're with: Each other... David, Cathy, Wendy
OOC: Thought I'd come bug smile

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:32 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User ImageUser Image
Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 15
Year at Hogwarts: Fifth
Wearing: His Uniform
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Since when did my sister and Wendy get along so well?

David turned red briefly almost dropping the box that his grandmother had just given him when Leonette rushed over to join them. Meanwhile, Cathy raised a brow as she put the photograph in her bag before smiling and giving a polite nod to Leonette, “Hello, Leo. Good to see you as always.”

Wendy practically copied the manner Cathy greeted Leo and said, “Yes, Yes, greetings. Anyways, like I said, I’m not getting involved on this.” She lifted up her potions book, “I’m going to actually bother with something that interests me.”

Cathy frowned slightly and said, “Hmm? You like potions? I didn’t know that.”

“Dad was a potioneer before being forced to retire. Please keep up-it isn’t like you can’t,” Wendy replied to the Hufflepuff with a shrug before curtsying to Leo and walking off.

Cathy paused for a moment and threw up a hand in goodbye disappearing into the crowd and said, “Being a third wheel isn’t my style. Have fun.” David raised a brow surprised his sister was getting along so well with Wendy, but then again maybe they came to some sort of agreement. David looked down at the box in his hand and back to Leo, “Oh, the OWLs? It shouldn’t be that bad. And, actually, I signed up for cooking with magic. I’ll tolerate an A on that OWL. I should do that well at least considering I at least can do the spellwork without any problem. The cooking-not so much-but I figure I will stick that one out for this year.” He didn’t bother to add aloud that it gave him one more excuse to avoid anywhere Sapphire Snow would be.

“Actually, I spent most of the summer not studying for the OWLs. I just did some basic review, but I figure that should be good enough,” David added fairly confident at least when it came to his classes. And granted, a basic review for him would be what most people would consider regular studying. He sighed and held out the box, “My grandmother claims it is merely an invitation and a token of affection or some nonsense. I told her you wouldn’t accept it, but well, she doesn’t listen to me.”

“And I’m still saying I should just get at the very least you and your sisters phones so you guys can keep up with each other,” David added, holding out the box, and focusing on other subjects. “I would argue it would be way less stress. Grace is starting Hogwarts next year, right? Didn't you say something once about thinking she'd end up in Ravenclaw?”

User Image

murruelecreuset

{OOC: Wendy and Cathy exit for other areas of the platform}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:15 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Platform with the Crowd
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I really shouldn't find this so funny... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho, as every year, was thankful for precious seconds of silence he received when he made his way through the barrier before his sister. He was honestly beginning to wonder if it were even possible for the two of them to begin a year of school in any manner other than him having to listen to her rant about something. Although, funnily enough, it was the same thing as last year; prefect selections. Namely, the fact that he hadn't gotten prefect, which had left the pink-haired girl pale with horror at the possibility. Honestly, Echo had been a bit surprised he wasn't chosen, but it didn't really matter. He was actually sort of amused at his sister. She was trying very, very hard to convince herself that, no, surely to God Professor Amorocho hadn't chose David. She'd even gone so far as to hypothesize that Kas had gotten it, and simply, in her words, 'been too lazy to bother writing anyone to let them know.' Which was hilarious and completely unlikely, given that Kas was probably the least likely in their year to've gotten it. And, mystery solved; as he scanned the crowd, he spotted his dormmate, and the shiny blue pin on his clothes. Echo smirked; poor, poor Gypsy.

spaceBefore his sister could make it through the barrier and make the same discovery (because as funny as it was, she'd probably dip over into 'annoying' once her worst fears were confirmed), the strode off, eyes peeled. He found himself hoping, probably in vain, that this year, Tanya and Timothy would be alone at the platform. He knew that last year, the crowd that had accompanied them had mostly likely been because it was Timothy's first year, but after the hospital, he wouldn't put it past the family to all come again. And he really, really did not want to have to face Tanya's to-be stepfather, given that, awkward of all awkward, he was in precisely the position with Tanya now that he'd been very adamantly insisting he wasn't last year. That thought made the butterflies start in his stomach, which was ridiculous, because it wasn't as though the hadn't seen each other over the Summer (and probably more than they usually did, if he were honest). But, still... he wondered if the lack of hovering parents and siblings had anything to do with the flush creeping into his cheeks. Then again, Elsie would be beside herself. Kas too, probably, although in a decidedly more relaxed way. Or, so he hoped.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:30 pm
Consuming space and time you welcome it.
And drawing side-by-side the lines you see fit...
Truth or consequence; you yield and go-
And take control!
You’re getting big, you’re wanting more...
You’re hiding behind your plastic soul.
Screaming out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have a doubt who’s in control.

ᵉᵛᵃᶰᵈᵉʳ ᵗʳᶤˢᵗᵃᶰ ˡᶤˡˡᵃᶰᵗᶤᶰᵉ
ᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ
ᶠᶤʳˢᵗ ʸᵉᵃʳ
User Image

You're getting big: Uneasy | You're wanting more: ...good, she's gone | Hiding behind: Students | Your plastic soul: Platform 9 and 3/4

It was safe to say that Evander Lillantine was extremely uncomfortable at the moment. Why couldn't his father have come to see him off? He could have just taken the morning off of work, he thought resentfully. Sometimes it seemed like his father actively tried to be home during the week as little as possible. Vander blamed his mother. She'd been in some state of almost smug satisfaction ever since Cyrus had begun to show signs of magic. She'd looked like she'd wanted to shriek "I told you so!" as soon as she'd found out. It was all a bit much, honestly. She should be relieved, of course, that her youngest child wasn't completely pointless but no one had been this happy when Vander had begun to show signs of magic, far earlier than stupid Cyrus, for that matter.

Well, his father had been proud, but for Callius Lillantine, showing pride meant maybe a satisfied look on his face for a few hours. Vander was trying not to exaggerate there. He loved his father, of course, and his father loved him- he had to, Vander was his eldest child, his heir, but it might have been nice to be told that once in a while. His mother was always fawning over Cyrus, and it was ridiculous. As for Antigone, well, no really paid her much mind, though Vander didn't see what she was complaining about, since she was receiving a bit more attention from Mother, at least, now that she was almost of age to go to Hogwarts herself. What did she have to whinge about? She didn't have the pressure of making sure the whole family line didn't go down the drain. All she had to do was sit still and look pretty, for Merlin's sake.

He looked up at his mother, who while not very tall, wasn't very short, either, almost nervously. They never spent much time together, after all, and she was always so harsh on him. So what if he'd given Cyrus a black eye? That had been one time. Two times, actually, but she didn't need to know about that. Vander went back to staring straight ahead, silently judging every other person on the platform who passed by them. His mother currently resembled a very bored looking statue. Finally, she spoke up. It wasn't the softer, gentler tone she used with Cyrus. Vander got the cooler, harder voice, the one she used when she was arguing with Father. "You'll be a good boy this year, won't you?" She didn't even look at him when she spoke.

I am eleven, Vander wanted to scream. Not seven. Instead he nodded moodily.

"You'll watch that mouth of yours, too," she warned. "You haven't gotten a handle on your tongue yet- you can't go around acting like you do at home, how you're allowed to speak at home. It will be very different there, different even from when your father and I attended."

"That's not my fault," Vander muttered darkly. "They're the ones who'd have us all skipping around making daisy chains with the mug-," He shut up when she did look at him, blue-green eyes glinting.

"For the love of Morgana, at least show your good breeding," she continued in a low, condescending voice. "Don't hang around with any of the idiots pretending to be high class in Slytherin. I don't want any letters about you being caught with the wrong crowd at the wrong time, and it's the last thing your father needs too. Try to get some of them to like you, it'll be helpful when you graduate..."

Despite this possibly being the most in depth conversation he'd ever had with his mother, Vander was slowly flushing redder and redder. "You can go," he blurted out. "I can see myself on the train, it'll be here any minute anyhow." He scuffed his black shoes on the concrete of the platform. He had to put an end to her "advice" before she got onto the "potential future wives" bit. He would literally run. Run far, far away. Why, why couldn't his father have just seen him off? Why couldn't she have stayed home with his siblings, who were probably harassing the house elves right now? He didn't look back up until he heard her heels click away, and then he sighed a little in relief, before looking around. He was going to have sit with someone on the train, right?

ᵃᶰᵈ ʲᵘᶳᵗ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᶳᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᵒˡˑ

If you follow everyone it’s easier to find-
You have the courage and the heart to lose your mind!
Behind the curtain there’s a certain man you know...
You can’t control.
You need it now, you want it more...
Hiding behind your plastic soul.
You scream out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have doubt who’s in control.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:38 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Adorkable at the Platform with the Crowd
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Irate
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ God ******** dammit no! ❞

Standing at your window screaming ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          Hoping you can hear my voice tonight ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Screaming 'til my lungs collapse ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          So I can finally know what this is all about ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceGypsy was glaring at the back of her brother's head when she made it through the barrier. He was taking off! Abandoning her! What a ruddy little arsehat! Dammit, she wasn't done complaining! But, sure enough, by the time she was on the platform, he was pushing his cart off, clearly trying to get away from her, eyes on the lookout for Tanya, of course. She let out an annoyed huff of air, her own eyes scanning the crowd, hoping to see that the twins or Jer had already arrived. But, instead of finding any of her crowd already hanging around (although, she did spot Ronna, but she figured that they'd be sharing the prefect cart within the hour and that the Gryffindor probably wasn't looking forward to seeing her), her eyes landed on David League. And dammit, right there, the damned prefect badge! She groaned audibly, head rolling back in exasperation. Dammit, this was precisely what she'd been worried about. Him, stuck in the prefect car with her and her bunch... God, she felt bad for the other prefects, to be honest. And she felt especially bad for Xavier, since he was now not only stuck with her, he was stuck her and David, which was sure to be a completely awful combination. She resolved then that, unless she was absolutely pushed to it, she was going to play nice. For Xavier. Dammit, she put the guy through enough as it was with Quidditch. She didn't need to add making him a witness to a violent crime to the list. But... she had a feeling that David wasn't going to make it easy to play nice. It dawned on her then that the prat was now technically required to handle the first years, which sounded like an absolutely awful thing, given how his interactions with them usually went. And, horror of horrors, his seventh year, she wouldn't even be around to reign him in! Unless she flunked and had to repeat seventh year... would they take her prefect badge for that? She had no idea, but honestly, it didn't sound like such an awful plan. One more year of school, sure, and she'd have to take NEWTs again, but she'd be doing it for the children! The Ravenclaw shook her head, deciding that Jer or Jess had better show up soon (Toby would be less than useless, since he'd probably wander over to Ronna) to distract her.

xxxஒ ஒ ஒ This can't happen again;
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sorry, but I'm tired of waiting
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And every single move you make
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ I can breathe again

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:04 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya walked through the barrier right behind her little brother making sure he got through safely before going over to check him over once more much to his consternation. The only reason the entire Whitethorne clan plus their mother wasn't there was because of quick thinking and lots of begging. That didn't mean she wouldn't do enough worrying for the whole bunch. He kept signing that he was fine and that he didn't need or want her to baby him like this but she paid him no mind and even ran a few diagnosing charms on him as he rolled his eyes and flushed at the wandering eyes. When she was satisfied she smiled at him and rubbed his hair with her hand making him pull back with a light scowl even though he was grateful she finally stopped her babying. She turned her back on him to look over her trolly and make sure everything was in the right place conveniently giving him enough time to scamper away. Not like she didn't notice. Mute her Cookie might be but he was never actually silent much to her amusement. When he left, probably to go hang with his lady friends the little stud, she began looking around for her own friends while simultaneously feeling the badge in her pocket that had her stunned from the first day she saw it fall out of her Hogwarts letter. Her a prefect? Honestly?! She loved Professor Harlowe, honest she did, but what had she been thinking!? Tanya gave an actual shake of her head and a snort figuring that the mythology head hadn't been thinking at all if she trusted her of all people to look after the firsties. Then again....Gypsy and her merry band of misfits were all prefects so she supposed she looked like a fracking angel compared to them. It wasn't true, but they didn't need to know that now did they? Plus her Mum and Gearvin had been so proud of her when they saw it, that had to be a form of a positive right? Not to mention the prefect bathroom she'd heard rumors about. She was sure she could talk Echo into a midnight swim come one evening. Thinking about the newest addition to her love life (who was she kidding, the only addition of her love life) made her smile and dammit that annoyed the ever actual hell out of her! She was not gonna turn into one of those lovey dovey "Gee isn't my boyfriend swell!" kinda girlfriends! And if she did, she would give Echo full permission to sit her down and watch ever horror movie she ever hated just so she would have a reason to pummel him. Out of love of course. And of course the moment she thinks about him her eyes would just happen to spot him and his sister and her heart would just happen to beat faster making her want to scowl and giggle at the same time. Damn teenage hormones to the foulest pits of Hell! That still didn't stop her from walking-not skipping dammit!-over to him after taking a brief glance as to where her brother might be lurking (towards Leo's little sister...interesting) and popping up behind him as usual. This year, in honor of the fact that they were in fact a couple, she decided to be nice and instead of jumping on his back like a giant monkey the moment he passed by her not looking in her direction she grabbed his arm and pulled him into one of the few shadowy alcoves of the platform and proceeded to kiss him for a full ten seconds. Tanya pulled back with a mischievous grin but also the bare beginnings of a blush. "You look almost cheerful, pleeeaasseee tell me that this means that you're the Ravenclaw prefect and that I won't have to tell myself that homicide isn't the answer?" she asked him, kidding but not really.

Cara MiaKitty

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble

Casual PandaWhere: Platform 9 3/4With: Timothy and peopleThinking: How the actual frick...OOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Studious at the Platform with the Crowd
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ FREEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOM ❞

They're pacing and glowing bright ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Their faces all snowy and white ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Bury their paws in the stone ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Make for their heart as my home ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceDorian was running when he went through the barrier; not practically running, not sprinting, full on running. He was oh, so glad to be going back to school, which would have seemed really odd to his ten year old self, who had positively hated school. But, then again, ten year old Dori wasn't on bloody house arrest, with the exception of one night a month, when he was allowed to leave the house, but only specifically when Miles came and picked him up, and he was expected to be back as early as possible the next morning. Honestly, he sort of felt bad for Jason; the guy had to put up with his hyper wolf-self. But, he maintained that his wolf wouldn't have been so bloody hyper if he hadn't been on house arrest! He was a kid (a teenager, technically, but whatever), he needed to get out! Run around, act like an idiot! And all because of one stupid night, he had to stay home, all the time. He really hoped that his parents were over it by next Summer, but he wasn't holding his breath. Hmph, he'd just have to figure a way to start sneaking out or something. It wasn't like he couldn't figure something out, right? Tyson'd throw a fit, but then again, Tyson didn't have to know. Especially not now that they all had their own room.

spaceA faint whine drew his attention, and Dorian glanced down at the cage hitched to the top of his trunk, offering the small pup inside a sad smile. Being somewhat canine himself, he sort of got how the Pomsky felt; being in a cage royally sucked. He hadn't even ever actually been caged up, he'd just been stuck in his bedroom for a whole Summer, but it sucked. "Don't worry, Knight, we'll be at Hogwarts by tonight, you'll love it! It's huge, way more room to run around and play than there is at home," he told the dog with a wide grin. Of all the things to've come from his attack, this was probably the first one that'd made him happy; he'd been utterly distraught when his mouse had run away (after months and months of attempting the same). Dori was pretty sure it was because the thing thought he was going to eat it or something, which he would never do! But, animal instincts and all, Sir Kiwi had probably thought he was some sort of predator. Which, technically he was, even without being a werewolf, but it wasn't like he ate mice! Still, losing his little companion had been hard... so his parents had got him a dog, figuring that, of all animals, a dog would be the least likely to be afraid of a wolf. And it'd worked like a charm! After a bit of awkwardness, the pair had become fast friends. Dori was a bit sad that they'd gone for a Pomsky rather than a full-blooded Husky, but their house probably wasn't the best place for such a large dog. Besides, Knight was a cute pup, and since he'd stay small, he'd always be a cute pup. Dori grinned; he was really looking forward to chasing the dog around the castle; it'd be fun! He'd probably get a ton of house points docked, but whatever.

xxx☽ O ☾ They tumble and fight
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ And they're beautiful
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ On the hilltops at night
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ They are beautiful

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:14 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: King's Cross Station (Platform 9 ¾)

Leonette wondered what she had interrupted what with David’s brief fluster and the sudden disperse of Cathy and Wendy. “See you two around.” Leonette said giving a wave as she watched both girls run off. “Is it just me or are those two acting unusual towards one another?” she asked before looking back at David. Hearing he’d be staying with her in one more class she smiled. “I’m glad to hear you’ll tolerate an “A” that means I’ll have one more class with you.” Leonette said and man was she ecstatic to hear that.

“How is it that you hardly studied and I studied twenty four seven? I might actually pass history.” Leonette told him laughing at the very idea. Her and history weren’t the best friends even David could relate to that but the idea of her succeeding was hard to believe. Looking down at the box that David held out for her Leonette stared at it as he explained it was a token of affection and an invite from his grandmother. “I’ll see what this is about on the train.” She told him, taking the box and looking down at it. “Again you really don’t need to do that.” She said shaking her head as she looked back at David.

With the subject of her sister Leonette smiled. “Um… yeah she’s starting next year and you can bet she’ll follow you around well unless her head is in a book.” She said thinking about how her sister always had been. “Actually speaking of new Hogwarts students you might be getting a new housemate that isn’t my sister. I found out over the summer my mum’s sister, the one I told you left the country. She has a son and he’s starting this year. Who knew really… so if he ends up there could you maybe lookout for him, please?” Leonette asked politely. She could use the help after specially if he was in a different house.

Status: Happy yet shocked about gifts... (so want to look...)
With: David

Wearing: Casual

OOC: ---

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:26 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

After narrowly escaping the perils of his older sister, Timothy began looking around the platform for his friends, or at the very least Benjamin. Seeing none of them he sighed and was about to give up and return to Tanya's side when he saw that she had moved as well. He should feel at the very least hurt that she hadn't waited around to see where he was but he was more relieved that she trusted him enough to leave him alone for once. Ever since his scare at the beginning of the summer it was like he had reversed back to his toddler age to her; she was always there! It had been nice at first, ever since she started attending Hogwarts and made her friends they didn't hang out like they used to, but then it quickly became...well, claustrophobic! Maybe now that she was with Echo she would learn to not be so clingy, it was a slim chance, but it was one he was willing to take. Just as he was about to be lame and just get onto the train, he spotted Mira quickly leaving a group of women and wondered if he should go over to her. They were technically friends now and weren't friends supposed to hang out on the train and such? Plus he was sure Benjamin wouldn't completely mind after he told him about their reconciliation in the library. With his mind made up, Timothy walked over to Mira and gave the girl a smile and wave when he caught her eye. When he had caught up with her he quickly pulled out his handy notebook and jotted down his greeting. "Hey Mira! How was your summer?"

murruelecreuset

After the all commotion, [Casual]
Ruffle and rustle, [Platform 9 3/4]
Saw I silence, [Mira and people]
All quiet and silently [Getting ready to go back to school]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:49 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User ImageUser Image
Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 15
Year at Hogwarts: Fifth
Wearing: His Uniform
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Since when did my sister and Wendy get along so well?

"Maybe my sister made some deal with Wendy or something. I mean, you can always bargain," David said with a shrug when Leo asked about Wendy and Cathy. "And Wendy is going to have to take at least Muggle Studies, but so is my sister this year, and my sister grew up as a muggle so maybe it has something to do with that. Who knows?" When Leo said she was glad he'd tolerate an A, David knew he might be lucky if he got an A considering he tried a few recipes over the summer in the Avery Manor kitchen and caused an explosion-twice. Actually considering the original manor had burned to the ground he had been banned from the kitchen after that. Much to Wendy's amusement-not that David could picture the redhead being able to cook much, but it was hard to say. Like Wendy had just quoted Cathy and said she wasn't getting involved and was more interested in a potions book. Maybe Cathy learned obliviate or something and wiped part of Wendy's memories?

"I actually did study. Just not for the OWLs. I've been preparing for those since before attending Hogwarts so that might be the difference," David replied when Leo asked about the difference in study habits. "Also, I've accepted straight Os aren't possible-not for me at least. I mean there's cooking at the very least, which Cathy will no doubt get an O in but whatever. I won't hear her gloat about that till after I graduate, thankfully."

He nodded, thankful for the briefest moment that he was a prefect because that meant at the start of the train ride when Leo would bother opening it he wouldn't have to be there. As for the thing about the phones David shrugged, "I might not need to but it isn't a bad idea. It's practical. And, that's pretty much the only gifts I can figure out. Practical ones. It'll be less headaches than having to ask my sister or Wendy or something to help me pick out gifts. Hell, last Christmas I got my sister an Ancient Runes dictionary-and that was almost two months late. Holidays aren't my thing really." He shrugged feeling sort of hopeless and debated if there was any irony in the fact he was born on Christmas and yet failed to acknowledge the holiday half the time-or any other holiday including his birthday for that matter.

"I don't know-she could follow Cathy around just as easily. Honestly Cathy is fairly studious as well and Cathy is more agreeable than me," David said with a shrug. "Besides I always found Grace was way more like Cathy than me. And a new housemate related to you? God, how many cousins do you have? Okay, I can't really talk. Mum has five older siblings so I have several cousins-just most live abroad. And Dad has a couple siblings-not that we ever really see the Leagues since Dad is considered an Avery more so than a League." David sighed and took the prefect badge off the strap of his bag and glanced at it, "For some reason Professor Amorocho thought I was a better fit as a Ravenclaw prefect than Echo so regardless I'll have to look out for first years in my house to some degree. Depending on the expected prefences the Averys have I may be more limited to looking out for him than otherwise but at least the prefect position means I have to look out for first years, right? Can't avoid it."

He sighed and said, "Maybe, Echo didn't get it because he spent a whole year practically making out in our common room. Then again his sister does that with a Slytherin so who knows what decision process the professors go through. Surprised the Hell out of me I got it to tell the truth." He shrugged and said, "Anyways, if he's Hufflepuff there's always my sister and your sister is in Slytherin so she's there. The kid should be fine whatever house he is in, though, maybe he doesn't want someone to hold his hand constantly?"

User Image

murruelecreuset

{OOC}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:52 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Platform with the Crowd
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I really shouldn't find this so funny... ❞

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceEcho didn't really have a chance to respond to suddenly being hauled out of sight, barely managing to let out a small shout before there was a pair of lips on his. It didn't take a genius to figure out it was Tanya. Actually, if this was how she was going to greet him now that they were dating, as opposed to jumping on his back like a damned chimp, he thought that he was probably totally okay with that. He kissed her back, lips curving into a small smile against hers. He figured that he didn't have to worry about Mr. Whitethorne, then; even Tanya wasn't insane enough to've dragged him into the shadows for a snog with that guy around, right? Unless that was why they were in the shadows... he shoved that thought aside. She wasn't trying to get him killed, surely?

spaceHer words when she broke the kiss almost managed to make him roll his eyes. "Ugh, you, too? I had to listen to Gypsy rant and rave... no, I'm not prefect," he said, his tone almost apologetic, although he had to wonder why that was exactly. David was an obnoxious prat, yeah, but surely to God they weren't all really that worried about his prefecthood? Gypsy and her crew had been made prefect and the school hadn't imploded, he was pretty sure they could survive David. Gypsy was worried about him, and quote, being a complete and utter d**k and abusing his position, end quote, but if he did that, wouldn't they just revoke the title before it got too out of hand? Come on, people, it's not the end of the world. But... wait, why did Tanya care? His eyes widened. "Waitaminute, you got it, didn't you?! Hah! Figures, Professor Harlowe bloody loves you," he said with a snort. Then he realized that meant that Tanya would be stuck in the prefect car for a fair bit of the trip to the school, trapped with Gypsy and David. Ouch. He sighed. "I do regret to inform you, my dear, that yes, David is the Ravenclaw prefect. I'm terribly sorry. The best I can do is offer the sage wisdom to stay out from between him and my sister; you probably won't have to kill him, because she will," he told her with a small, apologetic smile.

xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:05 pm
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU OPEN UP YOUR EYES?
DEAR PRUDENCE, SEE THE SUNNY SKIES?
THE WIND IS LOW, THE BIRDS WILL SING...
THAT YOU ARE PART OF EVERYTHING.

User Image
prudence lowery
first year
pureblood
company- students
location- platform 9 and 3/4
thinking- how are they all so calm?!
wearing- on the platform

Prudence wanted the train here. Now. She was so anxious and excited and nervous she was nearly shaking. She'd charged through the barrier like she was being chased by imps, but now there was nowhere, to run, nowhere else to go. She was as close to the edge of the platform as allowed, gripping the handle bar of her trolley tightly. Her owl, Wallace, was sleeping. She almost wished he was awake right now, so at least she could be distracted. How could everyone else be so relaxed about this? They were about to go back to school! Well, she was going to go to school. Period. Still, they were all acting calm and collected, and she was about to have a heart attack purely from the mounting anticipation and suspense. She didn't see anyone she recognized around, though she had some hopes of eventually spotting Louie somewhere. She wasn't sure where her brothers were, but didn't feel any need to seek them out. They were older, and they had their own friends. She'd seen enough of them all summer. One good thing about the summer, she supposed, was that Kenny had eventually come back. She was still annoyed he'd even left in the same place, but what could she say? "Sorry you felt like no one cared?" They were cousins, not siblings. She was never quite sure what to even say to him. She loved him because he was family, but that didn't mean they had all that much in common. She didn't have as much claim on him as his parents and Caty did, and she was vaguely aware that he had his own sort of family still out there. It was a bit weird, she supposed. But she wouldn't know. She'd grown up fairly normally, with a mum and a dad and brothers- until her dad was really gone, of course, but she hated thinking about that.

dear prudence, won't you come out and play?

LOOK AROUND, ROUND AND ROUND!
DEAR PRUDENCE, LET ME SEE YOU SMILE.
THE CLOUDS WILL BE A DAISY CHAIN...
SO LET ME SEE YOU SMILE AGAIN.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:58 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: King's Cross Station (Platform 9 ¾)

Racing off away from her aunt and the rest of her family Mira was on a mission. She wanted to find her one and only friend. One was really all you needed right? So, Mira was more than happy to consider Timothy her friend even if she wouldn’t let her sister know about it, at least for as long as she could. She was almost about ready to just find a spot and read her book when the Ravenclaw she was looking for came into view. “Timothy!” Mira said in a surprisingly chipper tone. Perhaps not seeing him since last school year caused her to miss him.

Waiting for Timothy’s greeting before saying anything Mira looked at it. Thinking about how her summer was only one thing came to mind.
“Boring actually. Well aside from when my younger sister went missing and Leo freaked out. Though she just disappeared to the library which isn’t surprising seeing how she is.” She explained as she fiddled with her necklace. “Aside from that I’ve just been reading. How was your summer?” she asked him curiously. Mira hadn’t heard from him or anyone for that matter so of course she’d be curious.

User Image

With: Timothy

Wearing: Green with a Hint of Blue

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:19 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tori ran through the barrier and onto the Platform. When she came to a stop, she looked around in awe. There were so many people! It was so crowded, with students and parents and train workers and the like. She waited for Lyall and Rider to come through the barrier too, and they did, followed by her parents and her siblings. "See? It was easy," she said with an excited grin. She was one step closer to Hogwarts! And, if she took another step, she'd be even closer!

Tyler pointed over to where the students would leave their carts for their luggage to be loaded onto the train, Tori giving the heavy cart a push in that direction. She lifted her cat carrier, leaving the rest. "Isn't this exciting, Alice? Just think of all the places you can nap once we get to the castle," the girl said to her precious pet. "Mrrrow..." the cat murmured before curling up to sleep again. She really was a lazy thing.

"Well, there's not much we can do here now. Be safe, have fun, and learn something, will you, Victoria?" Maylene said to her daughter, her eyes glowing with pride. Tyler nodded, knowing it was time to go home, and patted his daughter on the head. Kyson stalked over and hugged his sister for a millisecond, then returned to his mother's side, looking as if he'd rather be anywhere but where he was now. Skylar shyly waved, saying nothing. Tori hugged her mother and her father. "I'll write to you all as often as I can!" she said.

"Oh, and take care, Lyall and Rider. Enjoy your first year at Hogwarts," Maylene added before she turned to pass through the barrier once again. Tyler took Kyson's hand and did the same, leaving Tori with just her friends. She looked to them, a cheerful smile on her lips. "So, the train leaves at 11 o'clock, sharp. What now?" she asked.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD UNSORTED FIRST YEAR▬▬▬

I'm not your average type of girl. I'm gonna show the world the strength in me that sometimes they can't see.
                                                        I'm about to switch my style, and soon things may get wild, but I will prove that I can conquer anything.
                                                        Better watch out, going for the knockout, and I won't stop till I'm on top now! Not gonna give up until I get what's mine.
                                                        Better check that, I'm about to upset, and I'm hot now so you better step back! I'm taking over so watch me shine!

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

upcσmíng fírst чєαrunsσrtєdmugglєвσrn

вєcαusє ι'м нαρρу

Lyall let out a deep exhale when he'd landed safe on the platform, then grinned as all the rest ran through. His eyes were wide, magnified by the glass of his specs. Tori Rae's dad showed them where to put their carts, so he followed the blonde over, before lifting his bunny cage off the top. "We just leave stuff here and.. Oh! Look at your kitty! She's so pretty!" He watched Tori Rae's family say goodbye to her, so he waved eagerly at them. The blonde girl asked what they were going to do, and Lyall checked his watch, then grinned. "We could... uhm.... try and make more new friends?" He grinned, his cheeks a bit pink.

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

{Out of Character:}

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games