Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:42 pm

_____๐•ฏominic ๐•ธontague
                                                      _____๐”–๐”ฉ๐”ถ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”„๐”ฉ๐”ฒ๐”ช๐”ซ๐”ฆ, ๐”“๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก
                                                      ๐”šales ๐”‘ational ๐””uidditch ๐”—eam ๐”…eater
                                                      ____โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
                                                      _____Height: 5โ€™8โ€ โ˜ฃ Weight: 175lbs โ˜ฃ Age: 20
                                                      __________Diagon Alley, March 2027
                                                      _ Baby shopping! Baby shopping! Baby shopping!
                                                      ____โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

User Image

It's official, he realized as he slipped his wand free from his leather jacket pocket once again, she's going to wake up, and she's going to kill me. But that thought certainly hadn't stopped him from uttering a quick, โ€depulso.โ€ The point of his wand gestured to a pair of finely wrapped gift boxes in mild amusement as they popped alongside a growing pile of presents stacked up in the living room loft. (To be honest, he lost track of just how much money he'd spent.) He hoped the pop of his spells wouldn't wake Gracie in the next room, but honestly, she could sleep like a rock if she wanted to. He still had a whole slew of gifts in his arm, several of which needed to be returned now that one baby had turned into two. Honestly, he might've been more excited than the father-to-be (or the father-that-now-was) but that might have just been because of the dance... Maybe the dance was a little too much?

Regardless! He still had a lot of gifts to exchange for something a bit more 'twin' related, or if in the least, buy doubles of everything. With how late of notice they were given, (and with as much quidditch practice as he'd been pulling) he hadn't even had a chance to antagonize Ada about a baby shower since he had first found out. For all he knew, there probably had already been one! And he either missed it due to practice... or his invitation was 'coincidentally' forgotten in the mail. If it was the latter of the two, well, he was bound and determined to have his own bloody shower whenever the hell he so decides to drop in on them. Could be today, could be tomorrow, hell, who was he kidding, it was probably going to be todayโ€”or tonight, anyway.

The stack of gifts were held in one hand, two stacks floated along behind him, and a slew of gift bags hung off his arm. It would've cut off all circulation, he was sure, if he hadn't enchanted the items inside with a reducio charm to alleviate most of the weight. His opposite hand clenched a list of items, some gifts yet to be bought, others to be returned, and then a few scribbles that he was sure Gracie had scribed in at the last moment. Blood pops, glacial snow flakes, and candy in a can, it had to be Gracie.(Or maybe he got hungry, wrote it in, and forgot?) โ€Boogie down like a unicorn, no stoppin' till the break of dawn.โ€ He sung under his breath (not very well, either) as he referenced his list and strolled down the street with a bounce in his step. โ€Put your hand up in the air, like an ogre, who just don't care..โ€

[OOC: ]
Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:45 pm
Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray

User Image
User Image

XXX๏ผฐ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ‚๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXโ“‚โ“จ โ“›โ“žโ“ฅโ“”
                        โ”Œ
                        โ”

Nell was known for her upbeat and somewhat creepily happy attitude that she exuded by her family, friends, and even her colleagues and mentors. However, if they were to see her today they would think that Merlin himself had come from the Heavens and graced her with her own flying unicorn (because honestly how cool would that be?!) with the amount of skipping and smiling she was doing. At first she had been a bit put off when Ada finally told her about the pregnancy...after she had told pretty much everyone else and their grandparents and would have thrown an obligatory b***h fest had she not seen how tired and frayed her friend was. So she kept it inside and tried to make her see reason as to have a baby shower. Needless to say, her friend had refused stomping all over her good joy. Which lead her to today! She could have stayed home and moped and complained and otherwise done nothing because Rose was working and Ada was off in mommy world, or she could buy all the things she wants to buy for the little ones and play up the guilt card for everything. It was perfect and it was the reason the Scot was practically dancing down the Alley with her hands laden down with gifts ranging from organic nappies, pacifiers that made different animals sounds to reflect the children's mood (how could she not!) and of course all manner of blankets and onesies. The packages not in her arms were shrunken and placed in her bag and even then it was starting to get a little heavy, but there was still so much more to get! And if her friends told her she was going over board she would look them dead in the eye and remind them when she was told about the pregnancy-OH WAIT SHE WASN'T TOLD UNTIL EVERY SINGLE BLOODY PERSON WAS. It amazed Nell that people didn't think an iota of Slytherin cunning or resourcefulness didn't rub off on her from having a best friend in the House. Really, she wasn't that dense! She had just stopped for a moment to rearrange the boxes in her arms when she saw Dominic walking towards her (well not towards her more like opposite of the direction she was going) with all manner of gifts in his hands as well along with a jig in his step. Could it be...well they all did live in the same building. It would be too much of a stretch to assume... Well honestly, people didn't find out the facts by assuming now did they? She started off towards him and stopped in front of him with a sly grin on her face emphasizing the small bundles in her arms. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours?" she asked teasingly.
                        โ””
                        โ”˜

Essy ze Ninja

Wearing: Clothes | Where: Diagon Alley | With: No one | Thoughts: Babies! | OOC:

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:34 pm

_____๐•ฏominic ๐•ธontague
                                                      _____๐”–๐”ฉ๐”ถ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”„๐”ฉ๐”ฒ๐”ช๐”ซ๐”ฆ, ๐”“๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก
                                                      ๐”šales ๐”‘ational ๐””uidditch ๐”—eam ๐”…eater
                                                      ____โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
                                                      _____Height: 5โ€™8โ€ โ˜ฃ Weight: 175lbs โ˜ฃ Age: 20
                                                      __________Diagon Alley, March 2027
                                                      _ Baby shopping! Baby shopping! Baby shopping!
                                                      ____โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

User Image

Dominic hadn't really paid any mind to the world around him, but that wasn't unusual for him. The bloke was oblivious to his surroundings when he wasn't on a broom. Speaking of brooms, he should have brought his. What was he thinking? It would have been loads easier to fly from shop to shop, or, ooh! Bloody hell. Flying carpet! He and Gracie definitely needed to get one of those. He had half a mind to scratch it in on his list, if only he had a quill to do it. But before he could summon one into his hands, he was distracted by a familiar face, a fluttering voice and a coy, coy smile. โ€Nell?โ€ Dominic said her name, almost to remind himself of who she was rather than to wonder if it was really her. The ebon-skinned witch was weighted down by a hefty collection of gift bags as well. Which could only mean one thing, because as far as he could remember, it wasn't anyone's birthday. โ€Heheheee, hell yea,

"You have to see this baby tux and pink dress I got for the twinsโ€”I should've bought two.โ€
              He declared animatedly as he fished through several bags and flashed the newborn clothing. โ€Oooo, and look at these wicked bibs I foundโ€”oh bloody hell, is there anything better than these little animal booties?โ€ It was hard to keep from bouncing. Dominic knew he looked ridiculous, but honestly, he couldn't have given a flying ********. Ever since he was old enough to dream of what he'd be for the rest of his life, it had always stayed the same: dragon, daddy, or quidditch player, in that exact order. Of course, once he'd gotten older there was a certain image to maintain. (And as much as he still wants to be a fire-breathing dragon or a father, he'll just have to suffice.) โ€What did you get?โ€ He followed up quickly, excited to see the gifts like gold and treasure. โ€How've you been anyway? I haven't really seen you since graduation...โ€ He paused for a moment. It only felt like yesterday, but it had already been two years since he last step foot on Hogwarts. For Merlin's sake, he was twenty now. How old, he thought somberly. He was already losing his memory, walking into rooms and forgetting why he was there, and his knee would act up every once in a while from that bludger hit he'd taken in one of his gamesโ€”hell, he couldn't even remember which game it was now!

[OOC: Here's a linkylink for the baby gifts.]
Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

___๐‘ณ ๐‘ถ ๐‘ผ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘บ _ ๐‘€ ๐ด ๐‘ˆ ๐‘… ๐ผ ๐ถ ๐ผ ๐‘‚ _ ๐‘จ ๐‘ซ ๐‘ซ ๐‘จ ๐‘น ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ถ
                  ยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏยฏ
                  ___________๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ ๐“ท_๐”‚ ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“ป ๐“ผ_๐“ธ ๐“ต ๐“ญ,_๐“น ๐“พ ๐“ป ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ ๐“ต ๐“ธ ๐“ธ ๐“ญ

[OOC: Ohjebus. Sorry about the ridiculous wait. Mum grounded me for skipping school. (To be fair, she was skipping work too!)]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Louie's attention quirked up at the mention of pigs. He'd never seen a pig in real life before, but then again, he hasn't really seen much of anything. His features scrunched up, the confusion tucking into the wrinkles on his nose. โ€Pigs can be little? Y'mean like a baby pig, right?โ€ He quirked a brow and stared unblinking, expectantly awaiting an answerโ€”any kind of answerโ€”it was unlikely he'd believe anything she said without actually seeing it for himself, first. โ€But no, s'pose you're right. I don't think they'll let you.โ€ He agreed, a bit disappointed about it actually. It would have been interesting to meet her pig one day, even if meant waiting almost an entire year. He was, if nothing else, one hell of a ball of patience. Albeit, a foul ball, he was usually always annoyed with something.

But not today, not now. He even managed a small sigh of relief when she agreed to tag along with him, it had certainly been lonely being cooped up at home all this time. He had to side step to dodge the incoming flow of traffic, the holiday shoppers seemed to have a certain viciousness about them that he never noticed before. How strange. Maybe it was because he was always too preoccupied crying about a toy instead of noticing his mother power walking through thunderstorms just to get to it. 'I do miss my mum,' he thought forlornly as he glanced back at his new friend. It was just in time to catch her name, too. โ€Prudence huh?โ€ He opened his mouth to say more but, she cut him off. It was probably for the best, whatever he was going to say probably wasn't going to be very nice. And Louie very highly doubted they were at that stage in their friendship yet.

โ€Hmm, I do like books. Definitely not robes, I can just have the house elves tend to that.โ€ He nodded diplomatically and glanced around. โ€I could probably find a load of ink and quills if I rummage through my da's study. But I guess I'll still need cauldrons and the like, huh?โ€ With so many decisions, he found it hard to choose. Or maybe not, because half a second later he had shaken his head and pointed an index finger at the book shop. โ€How about Flourish's? School book's pretty much the only thing I can't dig out of a cupboard or closet, anyway.โ€ Louie suggested. โ€So.. you're going to be a first year next year too, right?โ€ It was an easy assumption, especially since they'd already gone over the plight of the abandoned-baby-pig-to-be.

The Forgotten Weasley

Addario Family Profile

With: Prudence Lowery

When: Winter Holidays

Doing: Introductions on Diagon Alley

OOC Notes:

The Beast and Harlot

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:13 pm
Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray

User Image
User Image

XXX๏ผฐ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ‚๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXโ“‚โ“จ โ“›โ“žโ“ฅโ“”
                        โ”Œ
                        โ”

Nell rolled her eyes at his almost questioning tone couldn't help her sarcastic reply of, "No, I'm the Tooth Fairy on break and I got a couple of imps covering for me." Woah that was scary, she almost sounded just like Mari! Her grin widened as she began excitedly cataloging all that he had gotten for the twins and she oo'ed and ahh'ed and squealed in all the right places (because really the tux was just too presh) and to answer his question she held up her package of animal baby socks. "How about matching animal socks?" she began jumping in place in excitement just from looking at the adorably decorated socks and booties, her desire for her own little bundle of joy welling up inside her more than usual. She supposed it wasn't fair that she told Rose about these feelings but she felt like she would just be burdening her with something that she wasn't her fault. Not that anyone was at fault! Until magic or the goddess herself decided to bless same sex couples with the gift of reproduction she would be content with being the crazy cool aunt. You know, until she talked her girlfriend into adoption that is.
                        "Not too too much since it's still relatively early buuuuttttt, I found the most adorable matching animal outfits, and I swear we must think alike cos I found a suit with suspenders and a bow tie, I couldn't buy it fast enough! Gah! It's gonna suck when they grow out of it all...but then we get to do this all over again so it works!" Nell laughed at her own personal brand of humor before Dominic's next question sort of through her. It really shouldn't have, it was the polite thing to do to ask how someone was when you hadn't seen them in a while, she guessed that the reality that she was standing there joking and squealing with him like they were the best of friends hit her all of sudden. Which was weird considering that their best friends were practically married meaning they were bound to run into each other more than they did...which was basically never. Huh. "I've been good! I'm almost through with my magizoologist training so I have to pick my specialty sooner or later and I'm rather enamored with all my hippogryffs. What about you? My brother follows Wales and he says you're one of the 'not bloody useless players on the whole Merlin-defying team,' whatever that means." Nell chuckled.
                        โ””
                        โ”˜

Essy ze Ninja

Wearing: Clothes | Where: Diagon Alley | With: Dominic | Thoughts: Babies! | OOC: you inspired me!!

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:50 pm
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU OPEN UP YOUR EYES?
DEAR PRUDENCE, SEE THE SUNNY SKIES?
THE WIND IS LOW, THE BIRDS WILL SING...
THAT YOU ARE PART OF EVERYTHING.

User Image
๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ•๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ… ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ—๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ™
๏ผ‘๏ผ ๏ฝ™๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ„
๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ‚๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„

company- Louie
location- Streets of Diagon Alley
thinking- Way to be a roadblock, Prude...
wearing- n/a

Pru laughed a short "heh" and the corners of her mouth turned up in a rare complete grin. "No, like a miniature pig. They're bred that way. Dragon used to be really teeny when he was a baby, but he's gotten a lot bigger. He's almost like a less furry cat, 'cept he doesn't shed anywhere. We even got 'im house trained," she said proudly, then realized she might have been rambling a little. She tended to know all sorts of facts about animals, especially the ones her family kept, and the ones in her mother's shop. Still, she didn't want to be the "weird animal girl". It wasn't as if she had mice hiding in her hair or birds flocking to her as she pranced through the forest with a pony. Though... having a pony might be totally wicked. "Yeah," she sighed. "I'll have to make do with an owl." Alright, that probably sounded spoiled, but it wasn't as if an owl would be hard to come by. She could just pick one out in the Menagerie. It'd be useful too, considering the amount of letters she'd be writing home once she was in Hogwarts. Once she was in Hogwarts. She nearly shivered with excitement, and was overtaken with the desire to get moving, as if she was going to run out of time for what, she didn't know, just standing here.

She shifted from side to side, juggling her balance on skinny leg to skinny leg on the hard, slightly uneven ground, and noticed the forlorn look Louie had just cast her way. He did seem a bit down, but maybe he was always like this. She still barely knew him, after all. She tensed at the opening of his mouth, bracing herself for something, stupid, probably, that'd remind her of her brothers and their teasing. Being the only sister and the youngest really sucked sometimes. But then he didn't say anything, and she silently commended him on his smart decision. He mentioned his like of books and that the house elves could handle his robes, and nodded, shoving her hands into her pockets and slouching a little against the cold while he made his choice as to where to go. Best to let him pick, right? He was the one looking for stuff in this mob. "Unless you've got some old cauldrons in your house," she commented. "But even so, you've gotta check to make sure they won't leak or anything, or you'll be doomed in Potions class." He pointed to Flourish's and she swiveled to face that direction. "Right then," she said briskly and started off towards it, assuming that if he had sense he'd keep up. She was pretty sure his legs were longer, anyways, so he shouldn't have too much of a problem. Pru was hardly tiny, but aside from skinny limbs she was fairly solid. Like a small wall. No one had successfully knocked her down without getting dragged down with her since she was six or seven. "Yep," she replied with gusto to Louie's question. "I can't wait," she admitted with a hint of embarrassment. "Since my brothers are already there and I jus' hate being left behind..." She darted through a small gap in the crowd to the door of the shop and triumphantly jerked it open with a grunt and a tug. "Come on!"

๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’ ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ•๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…๏ผŒ ๏ฝ—๏ฝ๏ฝŽ'๏ฝ” ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ• ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ” ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ™๏ผŸ

The Beast and Harlot

((sorry, that sucks! wanna post next in Flourish and Blott's?))

LOOK AROUND, ROUND AND ROUND!
DEAR PRUDENCE, LET ME SEE YOU SMILE.
THE CLOUDS WILL BE A DAISY CHAIN...
SO LET ME SEE YOU SMILE AGAIN.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:45 am
User ImageUser Image
Denise Snow, Mother of three
Feather Snow, Upcoming first year

Where are we? Diagon Alley Streets
Why are we Here? To get Feather school Supplies
Who are we with? Each other
Feeling? Feather is excited, the boys are excited, Denise is rather frustrated.

As they entered the streets, Denise was already visibly frustrated. The twins weren't being very helpful either... Feather was just as excited as always, rather she was almost bouncing with the boys. The twins were having fun exploring and going through everything they could get their hands on. Denise was almost at the end of her wits. Trying to keep Feather from going wild, AND keeping track of the twins? Where was Shayna?! Denise almost wished that the seventeen year old was home from her last year of Hogwarts. Denise needed the help since Elton was an Auror....

"Hey Ryan... Mum looks frustrated.""That she does Carter. Do you think it's our fault?" The boy in blue was asking his brother in red the question. Carter grinned and nodded and they both chuckled. That was before Denise latched onto them both with a bit of a leashing type spell. "What was that boys?" She asked holding their invisible leashes. "Nothing Mum."They said together. Feather chuckled as she messed with her pink hair. Tieing it into a braid so she didn't have to worry about it. Oh this was amazing!

User Image

Carter and Ryan Snow, Twins

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:30 am
User Image
Maylene Rose - Victoria Renae - Kyson Jeffrey - Skylar Anne

"Kyson, don't run too far ahead!" Maylene called out as her eight year old carried on down the street. Her youngest daughter stayed glued to her side, holding her hand and sucking her thumb at the same time. Oh, why couldn't they all be that easy to deal with? "Victoria, sweetie, fetch your brother please?" she pleaded to her eldest. Tori nodded to her mother, blonde locks bouncing in place. "Sure thing, Momma," the girl replied before chasing her brother down Diagon Alley. Maylene sighed and looked to her youngest. "Skylar, you are such a good girl. You don't run off. You just stay right here with Mommy, right?" The toddler stared up at her mother with round blue eyes, a seemingly lost expression on her face, and said nothing, as per the usual.

"Kyson! Momma says you're gonna be in trouble if you don't stop running off like that!" Tori hollered. Finally, Kyson came to a halt, nearly running into a blonde woman with three children surrounding her. The boy blinked before muttering a small, "Sorry, ma'am." Tori caught up to him and, after catching her breathe, waggled her finger at her younger brother. "Momma always says not to run off too far ahead of her, and you almost ran into this nice lady," she said with a stamp of her foot. Tori nodded an apology to the woman before looking back to see her mother and sister approaching. "I'm so sorry, miss. I hope my children didn't cause any disruption to your afternoon," Maylene said, glaring at her son and shaking her head. That boy just had too much energy to know what to do with it.

{ooc: sorry if it's a derpy post :c}
User Image

shabatha

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:49 am
User ImageUser Image

Denise heard running footsteps and turned to see a little boy and a young girl running her way. She let go of the leash in case they accidentally fell or something. When she heard the apology and the scolding she smiled. "Well you know. You two are adorable. Don't worry about it. I have boys too..." She said to Maylene. But then realized that the boys had dashed off when they got let go of... Denise sighed and rubbed her forehead. "Carter. Ryan. Come out now." She said trying to keep her temper down. Feather looked around her aunt Dee at the other family. They were all blonde. That was interesting. "Hello."

"Well then.." Denise muttered. She regretted bringing the boys along, at least for the moment. But she couldn't help it. Elton wasn't home, and Shayna was at school. "Doing a bit of school shopping?" She asked. "Oh where are my manners. I'm Denise Snow. This is my niece Feather. My sons just ran off..." She introduced herself. Feather looked up at Aunt Dee and smiled lightly. "Should I go find them Auntie Dee?" She asked. "Oh don't you worry, I know how to get their attention." She said chuckling. Ryan and Carter were watching from the shadows. Not wanting to get caught but also curious.

((Nah don't worry about it biggrin ))

User Image

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:11 pm
User Image

Skylar blinked, watching the two look-alike boys run off. The toddler curiously wondered where they had gone, and why they were on those ropes. Kyson, meanwhile, rolled his eyes at being called adorable, while Tori gleamed at the compliment, eyes twinkling as she grinned widely. "Thank you so much, miss!" she exclaimed. Maylene couldn't help but to laugh as the other woman's twins ran off. It seemed that most young boys were just as troublesome as her own, and this woman had two of them! "Oh, yes, we are shopping for school supplies. Victoria here is going into her first year at Hogwarts next term," she explained, gesturing to her eldest.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Denise and Feather, and Carter and Ryan if they ever come out of hiding," she added with a light chuckle. "My name is Maylene Macclellan, but please call me May. It's a tad less formal. And this is my daughter, Victoria, and my son, Kyson, and my youngest daughter, Skylar. Say hello, dear," Skylar looked up at her mother, then turned to the other lady and girl. Her cheeks turned red, and she hid herself behind her mother's leg. "Momma, I wanna be called Tori Rae, remember? Victoria is so bleh," Tori added with a huff before turning to the girl with pink hair. "Feather? That's such a pretty name. And I love your hair! Is it dyed?" she asked with a smile. Kyson glanced around, feeling bored. If Dad didn't have to work today, he could be at home playing football. Sigh.

{ooc: emotion_yatta }
User Image

shabatha

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Feather smiled at the compliment. "Actually it's natural. Weird huh. Thanks, my parents didn't want... Conventional names? Yeah I think that's what mum said. You should hear my middle name. It's Applauna." She said. It was definitely interesting. Denise rolled her eyes at Feather's manner of speaking. "It's a pleasure to meet you all. And unless you want to call me Dee there really isn't much of a nickname for me." She responded. It was nice to meet another mom who knew kinda what she was talking about. "It's also Feather's upcoming first year. She seems so excited." At this point Ryan had come back over and hid behind his mother's leg. He was the more shy of the two.

"Ryan you traitor." Carter called from his hiding spot. Ryan however didn't mind being labeled a traitor. He knew when they got home who would win in that match. Denise pat the younger boys head. "You know I like Tori Rae. That's pretty. My eldest is a seventh year... She will be starting some type of work when she finally gets home." She said with a relieving smile. Carter wouldn't come out but hey he could listen... And play with the things he found in the alley.

User Image

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image

Tori smiled at Feather. She seemed really nice. "Natural pink hair? That is so cool! Momma, can I get pink in my hair too?" she asked, turning towards her mother. "No, ma'am," May replied, sternly. The eleven year old made a pouting face and sighed. "Fiiiiine," she whined in return. "So, we'll be in the same year together at Hogwarts, huh? Glad I'll know at least one person before all of the excitement goes down," Tori added. She would love to get to know Feather and maybe become friends with the girl. The first day of school was always easier if you had a friend to stick with until you made more friends.

As Ryan jumped out and hid behind his mother's leg, Skylar stepped back in surprise, eyes wider than usual. She clutched her own mother's leg and continued to suck on her thumb, watching the boy across from her. Cautiously, she released the leg onto which she clung and just barely waved at Ryan, shyly and silently. Meanwhile, a very bored Kyson wandered into the alley where Carter was, sneaking around all of the girls without being noticed. "Hey. Whatcha doin?" he asked the other boy. Maybe he could provide him with some entertainment.

{ooc: sorry it took me so long to reply. I was called in to work the night shift on my day off on Friday, and I worked all day today because we have a festival in town right now, and then I work all morning tomorrow! :C}
User Image

shabatha

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I'm trying not to get put on a leash again. Hey, there's a pet shop near here. Wanna go there? That or we could convince our moms to take us..." Carter said happily. Carter was the more adventurous of the twins. He also got into more trouble. He glanced back at his twin and cousin. He also really missed his older sister... Which was a bad thing since his mom said he doesn't need to be so fixated... But he really likes his older sister! Ryan watched the younger girl wave shyly at him. Which caused him to blush ever so slightly and so he waved shyly back. He wasn't sure what he thought anymore.

Denise chuckled at the young girl's want of pink hair. "Yeah, I think it is cool! It's different. I agree, so much easier to get through scary stuff with a friend!" She said with a large smile. The pink haired girl was super excited about this development. Denise just watched before shaking her head. "Feather wants to be a potioneer... I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned one yet..." She said with a light chuckle.

((Don't worry about it! I understand))

User Image

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:42 am
User Image

----------r ฮน l e y----แƒฆ----w ฮน l ั• o n----------

โ™ช You gotta fight โ™ซ
โ™ช For your right โ™ซ
โ™ช to PARTY! โ™ซ

-----------า“ ฮน r ั• ั‚----y e a r----ะฒ l a n ฤธ-----------

What am I doing? Walking onto Diagon Alley
How am I feeling? Excited!
What's on my mind? I want to get a wand!

Excitement was in the air as Rider stepped into the magical world for the first time. As a Muggle, she'd always dreamed about there being some kind of other world. And on her eleventh birthday, she'd found out that she was right. All the weird instances and almost prophetic dreams made sense to her. She let out a deep sigh as she looked up and down the small street in the magical world. The letter had said to go to Gringott's Bank where she could acquire money with which she could purchase the stuff she'd need for school. Bubbling with excitement, she glanced up and down the road, looking for Gringott's Bank. "Oh where, oh where are ye?" she sang to herself as she started up the road. Her heart hammered with excitement as she started her journey on to her new life.

-----------o ฯ… ั‚----o า“----c ะฝ a r a c ั‚ e r-----------

{...}

SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:21 pm
User Image

Kyson made a face, thinking to himself. Would his mother trust him, an eight year old, and a six year old to travel to a pet shop and not get into trouble? Hmm... "I dunno if she'll let us go alone, but maybe since there's two of us, she'll allow it. I'll go ask," he replied, turning to creep out of the shadowy alleyway.

Tori already liked Feather. She was just so happy and full of life! And the pink hair really made a statement, which she thought highly of. Feather's aunt mentioned the girl's dream of being a Potioneer, and Tori said the first thing that came to her mind. "So you're gonna help me with my Potions homework, riiiiight?" she chimed with a smirk-like grin and a giggle.

"Oh, a Potioneer? That sounds very interesting. Tori has her heart set on becoming--" "--the best fashion designer this side of the Prime Meridian! Europe today; tomorrow, the world!" Tori blurted out, cutting her mother off mid-sentence. Maylene rolled her eyes, but smiled. It was such a big dream, for such a little girl. Then, Kyson seemed to appear out of nowhere. "Hey, Mom? Carter and I wanna go to the pet store down the way. Can we? Please?" he asked, sweetly. Maylene glanced from her son to Denise, the look on her face questioning the other woman as to if the request should be allowed.

{ooc: emotion_yatta }
User Image

shabatha

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games