Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Roll, Roll, Roll.......Prize of 1k. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 527 528 529 530 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll Whore
  YES!!!
View Results

Antun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:27 am
Lobo-chan
Antun
Lobo-chan
Antun
Bored bored bored bored bored.

Hey, look its Lobo-chan.

WTF? OMG, it's Antun! *huggles* Oh wait... the WTF thread is on the other window... lol.

Eh? What are you talking about? sweatdrop

I have another window up in the wordgames subforum and I'm in the WTF thread... and I have milk! 3nodding

Milk! Werent you told not to drink so much milk! You drink way too much milk!!!

. . .

Riiight... stare  
Lobo-chan rolled 5 8-sided dice: 1, 6, 2, 4, 1 Total: 14 (5-40)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:30 am
AltairSauris
Oh hey btw, I am new to this guild, can somone give me some info about it? I mean does it hold any special purpose besides being an invitational discussion forum? Anyway, I like it. I am sorta flattered that whoever does the inviting saw me as a person who could contribute to decent conversation. I don't want to brag (haha we all know thats bull) but I have always seen myself as a decent conversationalist when it comes to online. I appriciate my own and others respect for good vocabulary and relatively good grammar (I don't (nor do I really want to) understand advanced (lol, advanced=9th grade) grammar). I enjoy a good conversation now and then, and it seems this guild is an ideal place for such things.

Aaah, rambling is so much fun. I feel very hyper, but I swear I'm not on any drugs (ie amphetamines). Really, I'm not. Though I have had 3 diet cranberry canada dry's and a snicker, so that may be the reason.

Please forgive my hyperactivity, I realize that sometimes it tends to bring out a slight (maybe more than slight) immaturity in me, which really isn't my personality.

I'm going to stop talking now, before somone gets mad at me for one reason or another. (with me there really are so many reasons smile razz )

-altair

Hmmm, one time I think I scarred people in one board because of how I was talking and the fact that I'm only 13... *sigh* I guess my brother's right that reading the Thesaurus is weird... but there was nothing else to read! gonk And I don't know, I just come here to bother people...  

Lobo-chan

c h e w y p o i s o n rolled 5 8-sided dice: 3, 7, 3, 2, 5 Total: 20 (5-40)

c h e w y p o i s o n

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:30 am
WOw. Okay, I wasn't kidding when I said that I had a lot to do today, so I'm going to have to go. I have a month's worth of laundry to do. O_O And while I'm at it, I'll list what else I have to do:

Laundry
Scrub my floors (I can see dirt in the grout of the tiling, EWW)
Clean my bathroom
Clean the kitchen
Uninstall Nightlife (So I can install all of the EPs in order)
DO Avvy Art
MORECLEANING ;-;
My workout
More Laundry.

I'll pop in, maybe. Later tonight, yeah. ^_^ Have a good day, everyone.

<333

Lobo-chan rolled 5 8-sided dice: 7, 4, 1, 2, 5 Total: 19 (5-40)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:31 am
Antun
Lobo-chan
Antun
Lobo-chan
Antun

Hey, look its Lobo-chan.

WTF? OMG, it's Antun! *huggles* Oh wait... the WTF thread is on the other window... lol.

Eh? What are you talking about? sweatdrop

I have another window up in the wordgames subforum and I'm in the WTF thread... and I have milk! 3nodding

Milk! Werent you told not to drink so much milk! You drink way too much milk!!!

. . .

Riiight... stare

But milk is goooooood! And if you leave ice cubes in it for a few minutes it gets so cold that you can't really taste it but it's good, and and... Kaitlyn signed on and then off and I'm gonna go make a sandwich because I haven't had lunch yet!  

Lobo-chan

AltairSauris rolled 5 8-sided dice: 4, 2, 6, 3, 5 Total: 20 (5-40)

AltairSauris

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:32 am
Lobo-chan
Altair: that last part could be taken several ways by a warped mind... and I want a sandwich! and I just felt like saying that I feel short because most days I do because everyone else in my grade seems to be taller than me... Behold my 5'1"ness. And I don't get the expansions, and Sims 2 is like the only game I have other than like solitaire and minesweeper and Age of Mythology which I haven't loaded on my computer yet... this isn't my computer, this is my mom's... my computer is a hand me down laptop from my stepmom. I'm bad at typing! rofl

"that last part could be taken several ways by a warped mind..."

I assume you are talking about letting my fingers get away with me? Lol I was typing so fast that I didn't notice that biggrin . I have a very warped mind as well.

I have to be careful too, Because with this hyperactivity of mine, my lack of thought when I type, my incredible boredom, and my sick mind I can sometimes tend to be flirtatious, so I have to keep myself in check, or not biggrin depending on my mood.

Well since we are all talking, and avi's can be decieving, can we get a gender check, just for sake of avoiding embarasing situations eh?
I'm a dude (a guy razz ). And no I am not canadian, I just enjoy saying "eh".

-altair  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:33 am
Lobo-chan

But milk is goooooood! And if you leave ice cubes in it for a few minutes it gets so cold that you can't really taste it but it's good, and and... Kaitlyn signed on and then off and I'm gonna go make a sandwich because I haven't had lunch yet!

And sandwich! Jolly good idea... I just woke up. gonk  

Antun

Lobo-chan rolled 5 8-sided dice: 5, 8, 5, 8, 5 Total: 31 (5-40)

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:35 am
.Chewy Poison.
WOw. Okay, I wasn't kidding when I said that I had a lot to do today, so I'm going to have to go. I have a month's worth of laundry to do. O_O And while I'm at it, I'll list what else I have to do:

Laundry
Scrub my floors (I can see dirt in the grout of the tiling, EWW)
Clean my bathroom
Clean the kitchen
Uninstall Nightlife (So I can install all of the EPs in order)
DO Avvy Art
MORECLEANING ;-;
My workout
More Laundry.

I'll pop in, maybe. Later tonight, yeah. ^_^ Have a good day, everyone.

<333

Awww, laters Chewy.  
AltairSauris rolled 5 8-sided dice: 4, 7, 6, 1, 8 Total: 26 (5-40)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:36 am
Oh thats too bad, have a good day chewy... Haha chewy, ok I won't make a wookie joke biggrin .

-altair  

AltairSauris

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:37 am
Antun: I woke up at 9ish after being up till almost 4...
and Altair, I'm a girl so no my avi isn't decieving you. Well, not as far as gender anyways... and I'm from Indiana and like saying random things and NOT hitting CAPS when I want shift!  
AltairSauris rolled 5 8-sided dice: 2, 5, 4, 7, 5 Total: 23 (5-40)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:38 am
You know I am starting to thing that those 1:32768 odds is pretty damn close to NOT POSSIBLE lol. Nearly 80 pages and still no one has won.

Oh well, we might as well keep the conversation going, this is much fun.

-altair  

AltairSauris

Antun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:40 am
Lobo-chan
and Altair, I'm a girl so no my avi isn't decieving you. Well, not as far as gender anyways... and I'm from Indiana and like saying random things and NOT hitting CAPS when I want shift!

You tell him, Lobo-chan. My AVI is no lie either. Im a guy.  
AltairSauris rolled 5 8-sided dice: 6, 5, 2, 4, 8 Total: 25 (5-40)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:43 am
Lobo-chan

Well I look nothing like my avi either. I'm 14 and live in Florida and I'm a geek! biggrin I enjoy computers and games. If you were to see me at school you would assume I was a shy quiet loner, but in reality once I get to know you I am loud, obnoxious, and funny (so I've been told). Nice to meet you biggrin .

-altair  

AltairSauris

Lobo-chan rolled 5 8-sided dice: 5, 8, 1, 3, 2 Total: 19 (5-40)

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:44 am
Tell him what now? Oh, I have a sandwich now, yeah! ^.^ *is a happy lobo*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:45 am
Lobo-chan
Tell him what now? Oh, I have a sandwich now, yeah! ^.^ *is a happy lobo*

Careful Lobo-chan, I smell trouble...  

Antun

AltairSauris rolled 5 8-sided dice: 2, 6, 8, 3, 3 Total: 22 (5-40)

AltairSauris

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:46 am
I'm also something as a smart-a** biggrin . Ooh I hate hitting caps-lock when I want shift as well. I hope you do not see me as being overbearing, I am only trying to be freindly smile .

-altair  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 527 528 529 530 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games